Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard (49927 Views)

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / Edo Election: NLC endorsed Obaseki of APC- Vanguard / Fall Of Naira, Economy: Blame Jonathan, Says APC - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by stonecoldcafe: 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Stay where you are and build a formidable opposition party. If Tinubu and co had left APC, the party will not be where it is today. Stay and build your party. No direction, no principles or core belief that's why its so easy to cross up and down.
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by mildflame: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
mrkings84:
In politics it's said that that there's no permanent friend nor enemy. Akpabio is a great politician with dazzling skills. He knows when to swingle and dazzle his opponents. He was the best performing governor in the last two terms. By his prolific skills, am sure he is most welcomed by our great party - Apc.

Baba will love to have him close.

This one na COMPLETE MUMU. PROPAGANDA don finish your FISH BRAIN LIFE, I go sell u a MILLION TIMES over grin
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
manutdrichie:
One good example

My mum is an APC ward women leader in Akwa Ibom State...but guess what?

She unrepentantly voted PDP from presidential to governorship elections

Stop deceiving yourself, Umana 50,000 votes should be probed sef
Which ward does your mum lead?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by engrjacuzzi: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
AkwaIbom State! the land of promise!
Akpabio is highly extravagant and a confirm silent murderer. if APC welcomes him, then I know we don't have any agenda in this country.
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Leopardd(m): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
We need love to succeed, blind true love.

Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by xakakes: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jorussia:
.We the proud members of APC in the ss,will use every available internal mechanism in our great party to resist the coming of Akpabio into our fold.He has been going about boasting that even if the governorship elections is held 20times in Akwa ibom that the PDP will win,we are waiting for the rerun election for us to show our true might.Akwa ibom deserves a governor and not a puppet in the person of Emmanuel udom.By latest December this year,rivers and akwa ibom will have an APC governor.The APC is still trying to purge out unrepentant PDP elements in its fold,so akpabio you are not welcomed.
this is a piece of thrash emerging from you and it smells idiocy
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Obipat(m): 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Terabyteck:
APC e-Rats always propagating rumours...

How idiotic it is to believe Akpabio w'd be going to APC.

PDP is the only true religion in the South-South.
mu.mu, PDP is loosing ground in Rivers state, ppl are not happy with wike. Rivers1Chance
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Aiziq: 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hello guys... please how can i make money from my own website...pls any one that can help me out should contact me on 08137362126 number also on whats app.. tnx
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Yksoul(m): 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN AKPABIO AS A 'POLITICAL CRIMINAL' AM TELLING U PEOPLE LIKE AKPABIO SHD NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN APC.THIS IS THE PLAN,PDP WANTS TO JOIN APC SO THAT BY 2018 THEY WOULD 'DEFECT' WITH ATIKU ABUBAKAR TO FORM PDP OR ANOTHER PARTY,SO THAT ATIKU CAN BE PRESIDENT CANDIDATE AND AKPABIO CAN BE 'VP' TO CHECKMATE TINUBU AND CO...
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Damfostopper(m): 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Akpabio broadcasting corporation [AKBC].....he is lookin for where to hide...nonsense...he thinks going to senate will make im escape the law...he is going to prison...as for umana umana...he tinks he is wise....he stood with akpabio n fought against ibibio....tank God he didnt win....both of dem r d same
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by kotv: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin grin
Believe this story your own perile. Pigs would fly before akapabio defect to APC
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Missmossy(f): 12:11am On Jun 23, 2015
Interesting grin grin

Let's see how it goes!!
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 23, 2015
We have to wait for it to happen.

If it does, Then it still confirms what I always said ----- PDP is APC n APC is PDP.
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by pasol4real(m): 12:21am On Jun 23, 2015
Jorussia:
.We the proud members of APC in the ss,will use every available internal mechanism in our great party to resist the coming of Akpabio into our fold.He has been going about boasting that even if the governorship elections is held 20times in Akwa ibom that the PDP will win,we are waiting for the rerun election for us to show our true might.Akwa ibom deserves a governor and not a puppet in the person of Emmanuel udom.By latest December this year,rivers and akwa ibom will have an APC governor.The APC is still trying to purge out unrepentant PDP elements in its fold,so akpabio you are not welcomed.
I Wander how many rolls of oshogbo weed u took before u made this comment.
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by naijaspeak(m): 12:24am On Jun 23, 2015
[size=17pt]Akpabio should clear his name with the EFCC first of all before joining the APC party. I do not like the idea of politician just jumping from one position to another. Imagine Akpabio joining the senate after leaving the position of governor of Akwa Ibom state. In civilised countries and in the advanced democracy, this does not happen, a white man or white woman is not so greedy, after leaving any public office they just go and face their private lives and do not meddle into the affairs of the state like what Obasanjo is doing.

As for the Apc party, people like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, John Odigie Oyegun, Lai Mohammed, Ogbonaya Onu and Buhari will soon realise that this former pdp men that they are welcoming to enter Apc are not truly repented people but they are there to cause confusion, steal party secrets, hide themselves from being prosecuted by the states, above all to hijack juicy positions and then bolt away.

NOTE THE LIKES OF AKPABIO, BUKOLA SARAKI ARE NOT TRUE PATRIOT OF THE PARTY THEY ARE THERE TO OVERTHROW THE PARTY AND THEN HIJACK TOP POSITIONS IN THE COUNTRY[/size]
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Akanaz(m): 12:36am On Jun 23, 2015
He shouldnt be accepted by the APC coz it is very glaring that he and his companion is looking for a way to get away from APC's hook. Most especialy from buhari's probing.
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Bifwoli: 12:47am On Jun 23, 2015
Let him go coz the south east doesn't need opportunistic politicians who practice politics of the belly.No self respecting man will sell their principles to useless APC and its band of underachieving nomadic northerners.

Akpabio if you join -APC- then you are joining for your selfish belly.
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Godsonkemz(m): 1:03am On Jun 23, 2015
This is just a rumour. Akpabio is not joining APC. You compiled this write-ups only to discredit Akpabio, the best governor of just ended previous administration. Come to uyo, you will see evidence of good leadership. He never owed workers, rather he increased their allowances. Pls disregard this allegations. Its one of APC propaganda. They claimed there were excessive electoral malpractice in Akwa ibom, what of kano, kaduna, Kebbi, Katsina, Bauchi, Sokoto and so many other northern states that recorded the highest rigging and underaged votings in favour of APC. You are just after a small peck in someone's eye while you are carrying a big log.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by wealth123: 1:10am On Jun 23, 2015
PDP is a religion? that was why they had to rig to win the Governorship Election there? Years of impunity has turned you to a disillusioned human being supporting evil like your former brother who said Stealing is not corruption. All of you will rot in HELL if you refuse to repent.

alfred5:

In Akwaibom where I served, PDP is a religion. 100 times APC can never win.

Hide your ugly face and stop dreaming because it won't happen.
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by NAJALYN: 1:25am On Jun 23, 2015
Thats politics; people always cross-carpeting to the winning party. I doubt if they really get what they want in the end.

Get Natural Remedies for your health from http://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by phabulux: 2:00am On Jun 23, 2015
If he joins APC, he's an opportunist of the worst sort and one of those eastern th***es that bleed!
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by ohenhen1: 2:21am On Jun 23, 2015
JJ

If he defects, he forfeits his seat. As a supporter of APC, I don't like it. He should stay with the PDP.
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by all4gud(m): 2:50am On Jun 23, 2015
Akpabio you have changed our story nor matter what. Umana is not right for AKS. I will trek from this offshore location to Uyo in support of you. grin grin grin
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Nevee: 2:57am On Jun 23, 2015
I think Akpabio did well based on what I hear and see on TV because I've never gone to Akwa-Ibom but considering the monthly allocation of Akwa-Ibom state which is more than the revenue of some African countries combined, does he deserve the praises being showered on him or it is just another celebration of mediocrity?
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by billmatthews(m): 3:32am On Jun 23, 2015
good for Him.....very soon they will all pay back
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by neweraomo: 3:43am On Jun 23, 2015
All cows searches for green nd fresh grasses
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:58am On Jun 23, 2015
wealth123:
PDP is a religion? that was why they had to rig to win the Governorship Election there? Years of impunity has turned you to a disillusioned human being supporting evil like your former brother who said Stealing is not corruption. All of you will rot in HELL if you refuse to repent.

When Pdp wins its rigging,when Apc wins its free and fair,Hypocrites!
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by okonri(m): 4:02am On Jun 23, 2015
ice25:
That's why I laugh at the so called 'die hard' APC and PDP fan......what they dont understand is that these politicians are only after there own interests.

ALL OF THEM....They don't care about us

One of the few wise ones in nairaland
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 23, 2015
APC already have more than enough member and we are not welcoming any more members

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan / Soldiers Launch Manhunt For Nnamdi Kanu As Probe Of Foreign Links Begins / Dead Innocent Umezulike Banned By Buhari From Traveling Outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.