Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard (49923 Views)

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / Edo Election: NLC endorsed Obaseki of APC- Vanguard / Fall Of Naira, Economy: Blame Jonathan, Says APC - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by NathanBOI: 4:44am On Jun 23, 2015
badobeat.com
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by NathanBOI: 4:46am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by staymore: 5:13am On Jun 23, 2015
Jorussia:
.We the proud members of APC in the ss,will use every available internal mechanism in our great party to resist the coming of Akpabio into our fold.He has been going about boasting that even if the governorship elections is held 20times in Akwa ibom that the PDP will win,we are waiting for the rerun election for us to show our true might.Akwa ibom deserves a governor and not a puppet in the person of Emmanuel udom.By latest December this year,rivers and akwa ibom will have an APC governor.The APC is still trying to purge out unrepentant PDP elements in its fold,so akpabio you are not welcomed.

Will you be there when they will agree and seal everything?
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by haffaze777(m): 5:25am On Jun 23, 2015
MKO4ever:
He is most welcome

Wooow, so for the first time I am here as first to comment.

So if I like now I can push all of you out of this page and to the next page

But I won't do that because I like Akpabio so much as Governor (but no space for him in 2019)

I also don't like exercising my powers on civillians

It is the lord's doing

u for try am now,u go see d way we go drag u commot for dat up wey u dey gringrin
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by niceguy7(m): 5:30am On Jun 23, 2015
Buhari shld beware of this politikshians leaving already messed up pdp into APC.
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by ldpele(m): 5:40am On Jun 23, 2015
I don't except people to believe this rubbish, even if election were conducted in the moon, the ex-gov led People Democratic Party will win convincingly
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by thegoodone2(m): 5:45am On Jun 23, 2015
PDP is APC. If APC allow the PDP member more they will hijack the party from APC member as we are seen in Senate now. Atiku is coming out in 2019 under Apc and all his boys in PDP will change to APC before 2019.
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Jorussia(m): 5:47am On Jun 23, 2015
staymore:

Will you be there when they will agree and seal everything?
I can not gv you details about the possibility of my being there or not,on NL.
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by RHP(m): 5:53am On Jun 23, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Still rumour. grin
No smoke witout fire.
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Cyranho: 5:55am On Jun 23, 2015
SURPRISE!!SURPRISE!!SURPRISE!!
Follow this link http://jobncash.com/?ref=111577 now and become your own boss today
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 23, 2015
They also want a trransfer to #TeamChange: too late gais. No vacancy (in Timaya's voice) grin
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Jpanama3: 6:06am On Jun 23, 2015
bettercreature:

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/why-akpabio-should-not-join-apc/#sthash.uuOHQj97.dpuf
"Political parties are like churches and mosques, you don't select who comes in, but most definitely you are more concern about who occupies leadership positions", after all in this game there is no permanent sides only permanent interest....
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by AdeniyiA(m): 6:09am On Jun 23, 2015
yhemsy62:
Don't believe yet. Story might change come tomorrow
exactly, I've learnt not to take any news hook, line and sinker until the final is heard
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by micmond: 6:29am On Jun 23, 2015
In Michael jackson's voice / all I wanna say is that they don't really care about us... politicians in nigeria are evil, the only one among them that I would trust are the dead ones cos they will neither promise me anything nor defects from one party to another.
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 23, 2015
galadima77:

Don't know about the other politicians, but I can bet my life that PMB cares...that alone makes me feel comfortable with this regime.

What a stupid thing to say. PMB cares more for his cows more than he cares for YOU. Get that into your coconut-donkom thick skull
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Asylum(m): 6:35am On Jun 23, 2015
The party you belong to doesn't really change your inner man so if you guys like join TYP you are still Mr Apkabio and Mr Successor respectively.
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by omojeesu(m): 6:37am On Jun 23, 2015
ice25:
That's why I laugh at the so called 'die hard' APC and PDP fan......what they dont understand is that these politicians are only after there own interests.

ALL OF THEM....They don't care about us

ALMOST ALL!!
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Princejuliz(m): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2015
Na wa for dis our leaders ooooo,defecting from one party to d oda like frog.hmmmmmmm
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:43am On Jun 23, 2015
bettercreature:
We dont need him,he is heading to kirikiri in the next few months
We don't want them in APC, they should remain in PDP. Ok
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2015
ice25:
That's why I laugh at the so called 'die hard' APC and PDP fan......what they dont understand is that these politicians are only after there own interests.

ALL OF THEM....They don't care about us

True speaking! Peace!!
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by iceland1: 6:45am On Jun 23, 2015
Who wrote shits here, since when did INEC say capturing of the finger print must occur before somebody can vote? After what. Happened during presidential, orders where given for them to be given incidence form to fill and vote so far it recognized the permanent voters card. BIG RUUUUUUUUBISH you don't have something to post. In all states it happened, let them go to kano where numbers of accredited voters are less than the numbers of voters by half, please if you don't have anything to post badcreature, oh sorry goodcreature stop typing shits here because your shits are fucking smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig.
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Chuksab: 6:46am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:46am On Jun 23, 2015
Jorussia:
.We the proud members of APC in the ss,will use every available internal mechanism in our great party to resist the coming of Akpabio into our fold.He has been going about boasting that even if the governorship elections is held 20times in Akwa ibom that the PDP will win,we are waiting for the rerun election for us to show our true might.Akwa ibom deserves a governor and not a puppet in the person of Emmanuel udom.By latest December this year,rivers and akwa ibom will have an APC governor.The APC is still trying to purge out unrepentant PDP elements in its fold,so akpabio you are not welcomed.

We dnt want him!
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by iceland1: 6:51am On Jun 23, 2015
Even if elections are conducted hundred times akpabio will still win there. Don't believe that shit from badcreature.
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:53am On Jun 23, 2015
frankyychiji:
Let their be a rerun for a million times, Umana Umana will still get the same treatment. He should go home quietly to his family and enjoy what is left of his loot of 16yrs.

Umana is not the people's choice, he was once in the PDP remember? He stole, lied, killed too.

I think another APC candidate should be provided for the People and not Umana. We dnt want him.. Thank You!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Maintech: 6:54am On Jun 23, 2015
The art of politics.
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by Mcweber(m): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2015
manutdrichie:
One good example

My mum is an APC ward women leader in Akwa Ibom State...but guess what?

She unrepentantly voted PDP from presidential to governorship elections

Stop deceiving yourself, Umana 50,000 votes should be probed sef
Sorry to say, your mum must be prosecuted then for being a traitor and even for wasting her vote at the presidential elections ...

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by DTaj: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2015
Hmmm, Akpabio.

I've visited Uyo and Akpabio was one of only about 3 PDP Governors who could be said to have performed in the last dispensation based on development in the state capital only. However, his level of greed is unprecedented. He spends so frivolously (many examples- N1 million for Mr. Bigg's lunch for PDP officials; 2 Toyota Prado SUVs for Tuface Idibia and wife; sponsoring of hundreds of people to Dubai for the couple's wedding; frivolous gifts of Toyota Prado SUVs like 'pure water' to girl friends, hangers-on, and 'fronts'- I know 5 beneficiaries, lol)

There is no reason why a state that is in the top 3 of all forms of revenue allocation- FAAC, Excess Crude Account, 13% Derivation, Niger Delta Scholarships, NDDC, Amnesty Programme (of Kingsley Kuku) should be leaving a huge debt of N400 billion behind!!! When compared to Lagos (even with the massive Lagos internally generated revenue- IGR), Akwa-Ibom state should be like a mini-London, just as Delta, Bayelsa, and Rivers states should also have been a mini-Paris...

Now, he is still using the vehicles of the Governor of Akwa-Ibom state despite enjoying a very generous pension and also colleting allowances as a Senator; he still flies the jet bought by the Akwa-Ibom State government and to cap it all, he has 'allocated' 15 Commissioners out of 20 to the incumbent Governor, Udom Emmanuel. The Akwa-Ibom State House Assembly, 100% of who are his 'boys' and who were hand-picked by him are expected to rubber-stamp the list of Commissioners today or tomorrow!

How could a former Governor, Akpabio, tie the hands of his successor, cerebral Udom Emmanuel, to the extent of forcing 15 out of 20 Commissioners on him? Udom nominated only 5 Commissioners! To add insult to the injury all the 15 Commissioner-nominees worked in Akpabio's administration! It is like rendering Udom Emmanuel impotent as a Governor! Even at the height of Tinubu's influence on Fashola, he only nominated people like Tunji Bello and Pastor Ben Akabueze, his former Commissioners, into Fashola's cabinet. But he never imposed a whopping 15 out of 20 Commissioners on his successor!!!

The way things are, knowing Udom Emmanuel as a brilliant ex-banker (former Executive Director) it won't take one year before he will fight Akpabio! This is nonsense!!!

I like Apkabio, but his greed is over the top! Waiting to see how this impending power play between Lord Akpabio and Udom Emmanuel, a very intelligent man, plays out...

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by sarahguess: 7:18am On Jun 23, 2015
bettercreature:
We dont need him,he is heading to kirikiri in the next few months
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by ladej(m): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2015
All I wanna say is that THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US

whistling to Michael Jackson's hit track
Re: Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard by HzRF(m): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2015
ayokellany:

Your mother is a disgrace to herself just like every coward that can not put their money where their mouth is. You should be ashame of the deceit your mother represent not proud.
So competency should be slaughter on the alter of party affiliation

Wonder why most apc fans reason Lyk almajiri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) / "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan / Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.