Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu (49917 Views)

Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence / Babajide Sanwo-Olu: 5 Things You Don’t Know About Lagos APC Governorship Candida / Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Below is a moment a man received a thunderous slap from a security personnel, for trying to "Walk Behind" Lagos State Governorship Candidate, Babajide SanwoOlu.

The man who was quietly following him to try and listen to their conversation, was left in stitches when the slap landed.

SanwoOlu who noticed what transpired, continued his movement.

Watch the video HERE

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2019

Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Imortal001: 11:02am On Mar 10, 2019
Kilode!
Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by BuhariAdvocate: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2019
Fake news . that's how they will start attack sanwolu.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:24am On Mar 10, 2019
Lolzzzzzzzz

Lagos youths are still sleeping!!! Kano youths are fully awake!!!

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2019
undecided
Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by barojana: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2019
Can u imagine. I can't imagine agbaje or gbadamosi doing that. Una eyes go soon clear for Lagos. When tinubu is finished with all of you in Lagos I go jeje go back to my fatherland in Ogun state. Even a whole Oyo don port, but because of a senseless grandstanding with igbos my people have left tinubus dynasty unchecked. What we are doing in Lagos isnt sophistication but suicidal politics.

Agbaje and Gbada are yoruba men yet you all condemn them simply because they want inclusivity. In fact na una know.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Dozie32(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2019
Evidence of bad leadership.

7 Likes

Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2019
When we say Ó tó gẹ́

They said ó fẹ́ tẹ́

Now you've received a dirty slap

I say:

Ó t'ọ́pẹ́

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2019
Thunderous grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by opalu: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by MrCuteking(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2019
Why did he pass there? grin
Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by princegeo(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2019
Tinubu boy sanwo
Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Franchise21(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by okadoo: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2019
FAKE NEWS
Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by superlanny(m): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2019
PDP and fake news is like boli and epa , failed party
Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Y'all already late!! The Man below me got something better
Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by don4real18(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2019
grin Good for him... He saw armed personnels and still decided to go close to the aspirant in these dangerous times.
Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Rexnegro(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2019
they no slap am well sef, wetin him want use wetin they talk do ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by martowskin1(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2019
agbarisocket:
basterd ohanaeze his trying to tarnish tinubu good image.

Look at what Hate has turn u to

Is not His

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2019
That is how he will slap Lagos economy and some clueless ones will blame Igbos

8 Likes

Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by ClearFlair: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Lolzzzzzzzz

Where is Atiku and Obi. They have been dumped in the dustbin. Go and lick your wounds. You idiots that were shouting back to Daura. If you had any common sense or any connection to reality you would have known that Atiku and Obi’s Presidential ambitions were dead on arrival. Hahahahahahaha!

4 Likes

Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by BaaleOko: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2019
agbarisocket:
ask why fani kayode drilled bianka ojuwuku wife aus.and bring wateed
You make post, still come reply yourself... Oh boy better check yourself for psychiatric hospital before you craze enter market ooo

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by PapaAdanna: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2019
This one wey dey don d slap people wen they never even win the sit... What happens wen he eventually wins.
Issorite
Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by skukimania(f): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Blessed are the eavesdroppers for they shall receive thunderous slaps.

6 Likes

Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by frowland(m): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Lolzzzzzzzz

Kano have a strange way of voting. If you are perceived do wrong, you are voted out.
Now let me educate indomie generation like you.
2003, kwankwaso was voted out for not endorsing sharia law in Kano ~ Shekarau won and introduced Sharia.
He was reelected 2007 solely due to his education reform.
2011, Kwankwaso won BUT buhari won the state against GEJ.
2015, there was a change wave and kwankwaso jumped to APC and again Kano voted along that line.
Now 2019, the Gov is videotaped receiving bribe. They all voted for PMB, BUT refused to vote for Ganduje although the vote count is still ongoing.
It totally have nothing to do with any sleeping voters.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Maxi3k(m): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2019
I taught Jesus said you should turn the other cheek

3 Likes

Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Printerscanner: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2019
barojana:
Can u imagine. I can't imagine agbaje or gbadamosi doing that. Una eyes go soon clear for Lagos. When tinubu is finished with all of you in Lagos I go jeje go back to my fatherland in Ogun state. Even a whole Oyo don port, but because of a senseless grandstanding with igbos my people have left tinubus dynasty unchecked. What we are doing in Lagos isnt sophistication but suicidal politics.
Agbaje and Gbada are yoruba men yet you all condemn them simply because they want inclusivity. In fact na na know.

Your incoming governor in Ogun state was also nominated by Tinubu. So, where are you running to again? Tinubu has been 'imposing' governors in Lagos, but these governors have all performed better all other governors in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu by DonBenny77(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
sanwo olu is a crack head mafian, ambode wasnt just ranting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV / Dead Innocent Umezulike Banned By Buhari From Traveling Outside Nigeria / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.