Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,248 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies (31466 Views)

Naira Depreciates Further As Dealers Await New FX Regime / Naira Depreciates To N355/$ / Naira Depreciates Barely 48 Hours After It Strengthened Against The Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Nicepoker(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
booqee:
some mumus will blame buhari now
F00L so we should blame GEJ abi?

5 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Born2eatPussy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Beremx

I want to see 1 dollar jump to 400 naira in jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by themodernman: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bowaley17:

Burna boy for d gals dem.
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by kedunaija(m): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Born2eatPussy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
You voted for buhari
You needed change.because Jonathan was corrupt & clueless.
This is the change you want

If you try to run away from the change you voted for, your family will die in jesus name

Beremx
thaoriginator
sammyj

3 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Holatemi(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=cfame1 post=35032892]
Hmmmmm I'll comment later
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Okaka27(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
CR77:
Chai but buhari promise us say 1$ go be equal to 1#

APC is just full of propaganda and lies
PDP is worst ,that's why we voted dem out tongue

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by anataala: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
na your father be foolish and grand grand parents, U pig
donholy28:
And buhari say 1$ will be equal to 1#....foolish olodo old man
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Rather than make 1Naira to 1dollar as promised, I predict by Xmas it would be N400 to the dollar. Same failed policies of 1984 are about to be used on our economy in 2015. Anyone who thinks Bubu knows what he's doing needs psychiatric help.

N320 to $1..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Feranmicharles(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
chigoizie7:

ASAP
naso ooo brogrin
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Nicepoker(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Why didn't he say 1cow = 1 dollar. Instead of dis gracing our naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by neocortex: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Since Babaonechance was sworn in , evil occurrences have spiraled out of control.
600 Book haram victims.
Fuel tanker fires.
Resumption of militancy.
Workers are becoming beggars and the list go on.
Definitely, DogoYaro is a badluck to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by donholy28(m): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
anataala:
na your father be foolish and grand grand parents, U pig
wait o...is buhari ur father cause u inherited his stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
I was just about posting this when I saw this thread. It is a very worrisome trend. Naira is on a free fall. Mediocre are at the helm of affairs at CBN and the executive.
This is not what PMB promised. Since assuming office, it appears government is at comatose. No appointments, no replacements of the ediots that destroyed last regime, no nothing. His Muhammad Buhari under their spell or what? Nobody would have thought the army chiefs and co, NNPC management etc would still be in office. Please tell PMB to be alive to his duty, this country is failing.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by arsenal33: 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
CR77:

bushman. na so e dey be?
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by maestroz: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
$1 presently exchanges for Le4,140 (sierra leone).
Buhari, ensure $1 is N1 before end of tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by 9jatatafo(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Waiting for N1=$1. APC change!!!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by anigbajumo(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
CR77:

This is exactly what PMB said @Imo state during campaign.
"It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.
Next day on vanguard paper frnt page "I wil equate 1$ to 1naira "-GMB
If u ar nt sure of this pls LET SEE THE VIDEO evidence where PMB said "I wil equate 1$ to 1naira".

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by jericco1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
hmm it's well, how I wish things can get better ASAP.
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Project400: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
sad sad

Actually, this depreciation would enrich some pockets.
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Danielclinton: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Apc out to decieve nigerians #sai mumu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by sammyj: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
........................................ cheesy grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin undecided grin grin grin grin grin grin.....
Born2eatPussy:
You voted for buhari
You needed change.because Jonathan was corrupt & clueless.
This is the change you want

If you try to run away from the change you voted for, your family will die in jesus name

Beremx
thaoriginator
sammyj

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by teebaxy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
CR77:

is like u want miracle. how on earth do u want him to fulfil all campaign promise within 3 wks. haba guy get some brain for urself naw
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by freeage7(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Why won't our naira depreciate, when we are comfortable being a consuming nation instead of producing nation.
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
...and it will depreciate further. Do we produce any shiiiiiiiiit?

Free Forex Signals
www.aheadmarket.com

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by 989900: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:
And buhari say 1$ will be equal to 1#....foolish olodo old man

It's really unfortunate that an ill-informed person like you, will call another individual 'foolish olodo'.

You just heard that rumour, and jumped in on it eyes closed eh?

Every 'non-olodo' except you and those sheeple who liked your comments, are aware there was no where President Buhari said " 1$ [sic] will be equal to 1# [sic]".

If you have a quoted source or anything to prove otherwise, air it.

BTW, we all pray for a stronger Naira!

P.S. You'll really need to work on your grammar (especially if you want to be going around calling people 'foolish olodo').

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by kurlarday: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
#BabaNowThatYouAreThePresident we hope you have not forgotten your promises of a better future for the masses.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by donholy28(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
989900:

It's really unfortunate that an ill-informed person like you will call another individual 'foolish olodo'.

You just heard that rumour, and jumped in on it eyes closed eh?

Every 'non-olodo' except you and those sheeple who liked your comments, are aware there was no where President Buhari said " 1$ [sic] will be equal to 1# [sic]".

If you have a quoted source or anything to prove otherwise, air it.

BTW, we all pray for a stronger Naira!

P.S. You'll really need to work on your grammar (especially if you want to be going around calling people 'foolish olodo').
u are a blind foolish Nigerian... wr where u when he said this? it was in owerri imo state and i was there present... mumu

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by juman(m): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Which kind of country is this.

grin
Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:
did u just wake up from a six months coma?..OK ask Google, he will tell u
You would not use more strenght in giving me your source. I know if i inisist now, you will have nothing more to tell than to insult cos thats the only stock present in your medulla oblongata.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by Atlantian: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
A certain dullard said he will stabilize the price of crude oil and equate the dollar to naira exchange rate. Now he confesses that @ 72, there is a limit to what he can do, but certainly he will still be able to give a bj to a certain spa massager, but wont give the people a leadership he cried for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies by donholy28(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
tkcosby02:

You would not use more strenght in giving me your source. I know if i inisist now, you will have nothing more to tell than to insult cos thats the only stock present in your medulla oblongata.
I was there when he said it...ignorant mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York / 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money / CBN Sells Dollars To Banks For First Time In 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.