Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage (1390 Views)

Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly / The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) / The Three Stages Of A Man's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by TTOPSON(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
There are three stages in a relationship, once a relationship has gotten to the third stage, marriage should not be delay again
1. Romantic stage: This is a stage whereby you have strong feelings or affection towards someone. This is when both partners develop unusual interest in each other probably because of likeness for personality, statue, gift or status. It may even be a mutual feeling between both party for example, I like him, I love her, she's my kind of person, I cherished her good sense of humor, I think we are compatible, she has what I would love my woman to have etc. Beware, this stage is very important even though you claim that it's God leading you or a prophet you respected so much has said it. You must also love him or her.
2. Reality stage: it's indeed a reality stage because at this stage issues will be discussed. When I say issues, I mean background, likes and dislikes, what you will allow and what you will not allow, sometimes pasts that can endanger the future needs to be sorted out, weaknesses, strong point etc. Here, sincerity of the highest order is demanded in both partners as pretense will not be condoled at all. Sometimes both party might experience temporary separation in order to come together becoming stronger (You disagree to agree). It is important as you need to touch each other's Achilles heel.
3. Commitment stage: if your relationship has gotten to this stage, please you are advised to push on with the wedding now. Be committed to each other, don't let it be the man giving you every time or the woman doing the giving alone while you only receive and say thanks. Be ready to contribute to the relationship no matter how small it may be. Don't assume that after all he knows that am not working or she understands my financial status so, she must be the one responsible for my up keeps. Haven't passed through all these stages of relationship, whether in ascending order or descending order both party are therefore advised to fix a wedding date.
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by MEGGATRON(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
fascinating!.......this generation lovers skips stage 1 and 2 and go straight to the wedding.

The romantic stage overwhelmed them.
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by MzzTega(f): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
Very Right Man.
I'm in stage 2. smiley
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by GeneralQuamdeen: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
So true
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
MzzTega:
Very Right Man.
I'm in stage 2. smiley
check my siggy baby wink
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by MzzTega(f): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
ziick19:
check my siggy baby wink
So? undecided
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
MzzTega:

So? undecided
I know u love me tongue i love u to kiss
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by MzzTega(f): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
ziick19:
I know u love me tongue i love u to kiss

Don't you think its too early to be drunk? undecided
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by MEGGATRON(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
MzzTega:

if I may interject, I quite agree with you on this.

When a guy says those words to the opposite sex is either he is insane or subsconscious.
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
MzzTega:

i think it's the perfect time for us to make sweet love baby wink
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
warris ur problem Oga? undecided
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by MEGGATRON(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
ziick19:

warris ur problem Oga? undecided

hey dumbtard! Quit this rubbish and spend your time in doing plausible things.
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by gambit10: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
I'm in the 3rd stage and everything seems to be falling apart...she seems too young to commit 100%, she still wanna explore and it's killing me
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by MzzTega(f): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
ziick19:
i think it's the perfect time for us to make sweet love baby wink

God help you.
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
na me u dey insult. . i go call police for u now undecided
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
MzzTega:

God help me and you

fixed baby wink
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
am in stage what self?i think zero
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by pretydiva(f): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pls quit derailing dis thread..

Nice points op @ op
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by AsanwaKC(f): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
correct..
Re: Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage by AdeniyiA(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
The number one should have been,
FRIENDSHIP or ATTRACTION or DATING stage.
Romance can't start an ideal relationship

(1) (Reply)

To The Real Ladies / Something That Has Been Bothering Me. / Nairalanders Please Save My Wedding/marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.