Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

What Is The Ideal Duration Of Ormugor (baby Tendering) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Ideal Duration Of Ormugor (baby Tendering) (5270 Views)

How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Ideal Duration Of Ormugor (baby Tendering) by demoBaba: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2020
My Mum dey complain after three day of staying she want go back, because she is a business woman, I've to forced her before she spent one week. That omugor nah scam

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Duration Of Ormugor (baby Tendering) by Chiquitq(f): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hedonistically
That's why poor people remain poor. Their mentality can kill. Shame on those visiting people who live in one room and staying for more than one night.

post=44832579:

This omugwo thing is constituting a nuisance for me now as I have one inconsiderate neighbour who invited his mother-in-law and sister in law to do omugwo together in their one bedroomed self-contained apartment. All of them there plus a steady sting of sleepover visitors stretching the compound's resources and inconveniencing me staying on my own. All the space for hanging clothes is taken over; sometimes water shortage is worsened because of all of then and all that, plus incessant noise and walkabout all over one's space. It's been more than four months now and the mother and daughter omugwo squad are still there along with the man's wife that gave birth.
Re: What Is The Ideal Duration Of Ormugor (baby Tendering) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2022

a year preferably, allow the birth mother to learn from the pros as well as reduce the stress of baby-sitting, preparing food and general work.. house-helps can be complete dodos when and after you give birth. and you too can be absent-minded, so its best to have the mother for as long as a year. remember to package at least N200k plus other gifts when she is leaving.. chances are someone else has also given birth and they live in Atlanta grin grin
you are speaking from the woman's angle....selfish woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised) / Ma'am Ifyalways / How To Get Rid Of Colic In Babies – Local Style!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.