Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child (33520 Views)

"Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child / Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? / Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by Mmaitahh: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2017
Sean Tizzle is expecting his first child with his Kenyan girlfriend, Maima. He first showed her off on October 2016.

http://www.datswasupblog.com/2017/04/sean-tizzle-is-expecting-his-first-child.html

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by Mmaitahh: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2017
Behind every baby mama is a baby daddy. I honestly do not understand the fuse about shading only the baby mama's and leaving the daddy's alone.
Congratulations to them both.
Nothing is wrong with two grown adult agreeing to have and raise a child together. Marriage ain't for everyone.
Don't mind me, I will sure get married grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by Papiikush: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
It seems the new way to get married in my generation is
1. Check if the girl is fertile
2. Start wedding preparations few years after.

#Sighs...This is 50 shades of bullshìt

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by aleeyus(m): 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by admax(m): 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
It's foolish stories like this that makes plenty girls wanna be baby mama.

Instead of them to get married, they keep chasing money bags left and right. They will eventually settle with one and break up few years later.

They will now come to social media with their swollen faces. Good for you all!

11 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by feelgoodstuffs(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Shin feazle,... Naija girls don finish abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by YungJo207(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Omo Dada lomo yin oo, omo gidi lomo wa le oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by FreeSpirited: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
IB9JA : This one don dey use style disown Kenya...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by OKorowanta: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cross country pumpstar.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by ylaa(f): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Good for them
Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by techycontents(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cute
Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by lepasharon(f): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by Opakan2: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
shun tissue like my Ibadan friends call it grin

9 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by Tenim47(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
we are here counting cool

2 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by 4kimportX: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
classicB:
Behind every baby mama is a baby daddy. I honestly do not understand the fuse about shading only the baby mama's and leaving the daddy's alone.
Nothing is wrong with two grown adult agreeing to have and raise a child together. Marriage ain't for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by Davidson267(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
monthly check up

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by Holyfield1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Who is Sean Tizzle.. Is he a relative of Sean Kingston?

2 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by soberdrunk(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
With the way these celebrities are promoting this "baby mamaism", if care is not taken, the term "wife" will soon become extinct....... angry

2 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
If he loves you he'll put a ring on that finger and not turn you into a baby factory. Mtcheew!.

8 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by Tenim47(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
YungJo207:
Omo Dada lomo yin oo, omo gidi lomo wa le oo
go nd learn yoruba
Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by Hades2016(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
classicB:
and I will be waiting to be that man grin

3 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by junkle: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Sean tizzy na still celebrity

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by Opakan2: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
aleeyus:
OMG

What's the matter.. he lied to your sister?

5 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by ikombe: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Papiikush:
It seems the new way to get married in my generation is
1. Check if the girl is fertile
2. Start wedding preparations few years after.

#Sighs...This is 50 shades of bullshìt

Will you buy a none tested LCD for 200k not to talk of a wife you are going to live with for the rest of your life undecided

4 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by remiopash: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
May i say that the reason why most of these celebrities fond of having baby Mama is due to total submission to inferiority complex..

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by RealHaute: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Another baby mama.
Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by ayogozie(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Iskaba for mr tizzle me luv that

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child by aleeyus(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Opakan2:

What's the matter.. he lied to your sister?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today / Toyin Abraham Refuses To Give Her Street Fans Money, Gets Blocked (Photos) / Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.