Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. - Autos (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (106578 Views)

My Scary Experience With Inspired Autos. / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (113) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by 2sex(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

don't just chill we are all in this to achieve a common goal. Do your bit for humanity. If na you dey this condition tomorrow,if you dare mention my moniker and think say Badosky go enter market dey fling tomatoes,you are standing on okada.
okay ma'am. I will.

However, I called someone here to view this thread and who had done business with inspired. He was shocked cos inspired delivered.

He then narrated a similar case. A guy based in Abuja who service vehicles of creme de la creme--the cream of the crop in Abuja. This involved senators, ministers et al.

The guy was making 1 Million Naira Per day. He had 20 apprentices under him, paid and fed. recruits NYSC guys cos he is a graduate himself.

This guy had become the go to person in Abuja and had a house at the center of abuja and one in the village.

One day, a ministers babe carry 12Million naira car come. Few days later bobo say dem don move motor from him shop. Na so matter take die. The lady let it go.

They were surprise to find the car in Lagos. They got the driver arrested and linked to the abuja dude. He got arrested and everything he had worked for died in a split of seconds.

The victim was lawyer and she saw to it that he was behind bars. The guy is cooling off there right now.

My guy go visit am for prison and the dude told him that everything he had heard is TRUE.

Those ones who gain your trust first are the most deadliest.

Never trust ANY ONE... No matter what.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by bravolad(m): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2015
I have followed this thread right from the outset. I have read the intrigues, politickings, complications, contrivance and if you you like, the trickery nature of some people here. First, I admire the confidence & sincerity of some some car dealers who boldly condemned inspired autos action albeit the effect of his action to the pre-order business style, while some other prominent car dealers have been neutral & spoke with extreme caution. It leaves an impression that they might even do the worse if they are in inspired autos shoes. That also leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

That has strongly reinforced my stance that pre-order is not the best approach to vehicle acquisition & ownership. I have owned 8-9 different cars in the last 10 years or so but have never had any problem issue with them. I have also bought these cars car stands or order them myself. This suffice it to say that paying for what you can see is always the way to go. Giving out funds to someone based on what you read online will be overflogging the issue. Some have also justified pre-order as the best route in getting good cars equipped with state of the art technology other than base models; this is a debate for another day.

Again, people are free to express their opinion on issues but in doing that, rationality, wisdom, circumspection and judgement as to their actions should guide them when expressing such views. Such views help us make all manner of conjecture about them & classify, size up and place them in accordance with such opinions.

For the op to have fully paid for a vehicle over 5 months ago yet inspired autos has failed in all aspects of the agreement and still has the moral justification & guts to decline calls and avoid any form of communication with her while holding onto her money & the car shows how bad Nigeria as a nation has degenerated. It's even terribly bottoms-out that some have come in his defence. Big shame.

@naijadeyhia, be mindful of the fact that you are not helping those people that are generating incoherent questions & logic of your assistance to the op aimed at recovering her money. Personally, I don't respond to every jibe thrown at me provided I'm on the right course. But then and again, different strokes for different folks. You rightly pointed out that one of them is below 20 years of age yet you have gone ahead to respond to his jibes. I think you should be a lot more mature than that. You were not forced to render help; it came from a wilful desire to assist & ensure justice. I also believe that those who want help will do so offline.

Remember, written discussions are bookmarked and kept for future reference. those who support evil will definitely reap it at some point.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by Pataki: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2015
bellong:

If this is the case, it means the guy is not completely heartless and hopeless. He is suffering from arrogance of temporary success.

I hope when this is over, he will amend his ways to make customer satisfaction his only goal in business.

No one with a superb customer service fails in business.

I don't believe he is that heartless. Money-wise he can be crude and turn into an arrogant bum. Nevertheless, there has to be some form of moral compass still navigating inside of him.

You don't shut out people for 5 months. No communication about their money, nor delivery on a car fully paid for. Revlution really must have been a strong lady to bear this for months.

I don't wish the dude any evil. In this life, we are all hustlers at one point or the other. Inspiredm should simply just pay this lady her money, and whomever wishes to deal with him forthwith after this saga and several others before, only have themselves to blame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (113)

Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​ / ✔ ✔✔ CARFAX®Vehicle History Report/Record Contact 08060365068 / My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.