Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. - Autos (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (106712 Views)

My Scary Experience With Inspired Autos. / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2015
Compliments,

As we are getting to the end of this gruelling event.
Inspired autos has finally agreed to refund the full amount he owes for the undelivered vehicle. We have reached a common ground for repayment

At this point, a futher demand for privacy has been made to facilitate the afroementioned agreement.
However, If the refund is not made as proposed by the offender on this issue, I will duely continue my fight for Justice.

As this thread will be going offline for the purposes of privacy, I wish to extend my deepest heartfelt gratitude to everybody that stood up to fight tireless for Justice to prevail in this matter.

To those that read, to be informed, I wish you well in future business transactions.

To those that were aggrieved by the whole car transaction saga, I plea that you be pacified by the anticipated resolution of this unfortunate event,as the offender has ' thrown in the towel' and agreed to make it right again.
This thread has reaasured me that we still have credible Nigerian citizens that will uphold and fight for what is right.

God bless you all.

33 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113)

Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​ / ✔ ✔✔ CARFAX®Vehicle History Report/Record Contact 08060365068 / My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.