Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Buhari - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari (994 Views)

Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales / Woman Commits Suicide After Delivering Twins For Secret Lover. / Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari by derolemode(m): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2015
Many of us are aware while most of us might be decieved into believing that there were alledged kidnapers & millitant in Cross Rivers/Akwa ibom.
Re: Buhari by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2015
Call the boiz to order , they shouldn't av started it and u know its a breach of law and I pray peace will reign soon

1 Like

Re: Buhari by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 23, 2015
derolemode:
Many of us are aware while most of us might be decieved into believing that there were alledged kidnapers & millitant in Cross Rivers/Akwa ibom.
As most of you are aware that Calabar is a tourist state and Akwa ibom is one of the most peaceful states in the south-south, during the Nigerdelta agitation period these were the two states that recorded a low array of violence as compared to Delta,Rivers and Bayelsa.
We would like to remind you that they started with airstrike on Biafran soil and they will do anything to cover up the story I want to use this medium to call on Amnesty International,ICC and other global watchdogs to withness the genocide because they started it.
#genocideinbiafra

For the innocent people that died, we are deeply sadden by it. I knw that the Millitants were the primary target by d military not the innocent locals.

I think by now, all d civilians that still want his or her life should have evacuated the premises used by the millitant group cuz millitants love to use d innocents to cover up their crimes.

Who told u Buhari commited genocide? was it him dat unleashed d airstrikes? the military hearkened d cries of d locals due to frequent torments by d Sects and d idea of d military is to flushed them out. who knows if d innocents that died were even engaging in illegal oil dealings there too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari by derolemode(m): 9:59am On Jun 23, 2015
chowlade:

For the innocent people that died, we are deeply sadden by it. I knw that the Millitants were the primary target by d military not the innocent locals.

I think by now, all d civilians that still want his or her life should have evacuated the premises used by the millitant group cuz millitants love to use d innocents to cover up their crimes.

Who told u Buhari commited genocide? was it him dat unleashed d airstrikes? the military hearkened d cries of d locals due to frequent torments by d Sects and d idea of d military is to flushed them out. who knows if d innocents that died were even engaging in illegal oil dealings there too.

should'nt they have boots on ground to minimize civilian casualties? Why wasnt there air strikes in sambisa,maidugiri,yobe and kano? Why did they choose pple that are innocent pls remember all we are asking for is our land or are we wrong in asking for wat is ours?
Re: Buhari by Nicepoker(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2015
Observing in 3D
Re: Buhari by xmich(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2015
chowlade:

Get me a link to the cries of the local that will make Nigeria military to engage the tormenters with bombardment,
Re: Buhari by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2015
derolemode:

should'nt they have boots on ground to minimize civilian casualties? Why wasnt there air strikes in sambisa,maidugiri,yobe and kano? Why did they choose pple that are innocent pls remember all we are asking for is our land or are we wrong in asking for wat is ours?

our land or Nigeria's land? u r deluded

(1) (Reply)

Pic Of Unical Professor That Was Accused Of Rape. / Nigerian Man Arrested In The U.S And Charged With 13 Counts Of Identity Fraud / Is This Suicide Or Murder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.