Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Who Do You Prefer Between Emotional And Emotionless Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Prefer Between Emotional And Emotionless Person? (518 Views)

Photos: Little Girl Gets Emotional And Cries As Her ‘boyfriend’ Moves Away / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Prefer Between Emotional And Emotionless Person? by mubarak001(m): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2015
Morning guys,

More often than not, hrtbrk is usually driven by emotionless gender than emotional person.

An emotional person is that which is flexible, twist able, and unstable in their temperament while an emotionless person is hard head, die hard, unflexible, logical some times in their dealings.

Have we ever noticed that most hrtbrk comes as result of mismatch of temperament (emotion)? The point is, try identify your status; am I emotionless or emotional? Who do I fit? After getting your identity, then, the match-up can start.

So guys, as for mi, I love to do an emotionless person because they are more of logical in their reasons.

How about you?
Re: Who Do You Prefer Between Emotional And Emotionless Person? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2015
undecided
well i prefer emotional person cos am very emotional which will make both of us rocks in everthing.
Re: Who Do You Prefer Between Emotional And Emotionless Person? by Princeparix(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2015
There is a thin line between love and hate. An emotionless individual has an emotional rage like that of a tea spoon but someone with emotions could survive heartbreaks and still decide to give life and love another chance. #teamemotion

(1) (Reply)

How Not To Kill A Relationship / This Post Isn't A Problem / 6 Things You Owe Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.