Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Reasons Why Nairaland Is Preferable To Google - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reasons Why Nairaland Is Preferable To Google (744 Views)

Why Nairaland Forum Is Foolish / Why Nairaland Should Employ Airforce1 As A Mod. / Why Is Bashing On Nairaland Is Always Between The Igbos And The Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

Reasons Why Nairaland Is Preferable To Google by Doclight(m): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2015
We all know that Google is a gossip, he leaks out secrets to everyone without proper look-into.
Here are the few reasons I consider Nairaland a worthy path-finder.
1. Google is a world-wide search engine where anything you search will mainly be on the general scale.
For example I want to ask; google what's the maeaning of "gbogbo" him go begin 'speak in tongues'. Or I ask; please google what are the requirements to studying medicine. You go begin see foreign exams and schools.
2. People say google is a fast boy, but I would protest againt this. Nairaland gives you replies in Local, comprehendable and in more intimate forms.
3. Google would waste your time on a single search, but Nairaland would give it you in your taste. For example of the trending topics recently, were the guy asked about HIV and it's symptons, I could see many Nairalanders given very explicit explanations, but google go make you read 100 pages, just because you dey find the meaning of "ogogoro"
4. Nairaland opens a platform for questions and answers, thereby helping the inquisitive through his miseries, this Google lacks!
These and many more are why I consider Nairaland a better teacher than Google, thanks!!!
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Is Preferable To Google by toyeoye(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2015
I comment my reserve
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Is Preferable To Google by Doclight(m): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2015
Hmmmmm
toyeoye:
I comment my reserve
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Is Preferable To Google by Orunto: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2015
You are right!!!! And Nairaland gives 9jas opportunity to display our insanities severally and publicly. Don't ask for evidence, 'cos I will begin from our own WS and OBJ; GEJ and ASARI DOKUBO; PMB and KWANKWASO etc!!!! Just tell me to shut up!!!!
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Is Preferable To Google by Doclight(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2015
Pls don't shut up!
Orunto:
You are right!!!! And Nairaland gives 9jas opportunity to display our insanities severally and publicly. Don't ask for evidence, 'cos I will begin from our own WS and OBJ; GEJ and ASARI DOKUBO; PMB and KWANKWASO etc!!!! Just tell me to shut up!!!!
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Is Preferable To Google by taiocol: 11:45am On Jun 23, 2015
Op, do want to impress someone? If that's the case you failed, it's like comparing

What if I start comparing Facebook and Konga How stupid do you think I will look. If you want to compare Google then go with ask, yahoo, delta and lot of emails. For Nairaland you should compare it with Xda, ¥arnm€.com.ng, I

Lagos Named 4th Worst City To Live In Globally (see Funny Reason) / Sonic Train Pop Up Advert / A Greater Nigeria Without Me?...impossible!!!