Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) (34098 Views)

Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Yes, Sex Is Food, Nkechi Emmanuel Tells Married Women (photo) / Nkechi Azinge,founder Of The Sickle Cell Aid Foundation With British Queen [pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Chibokgame: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2015
Good to know :
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by loomer: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2015
Keep flying the nation's flag
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by braivheart: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2015
Nice. .. We need more of this for our collective image and not some random news about Nigerians trafficking drugs.

God bless Nigeria. cool
Modified
I guess am the only one who noticed that she is a deeper life geh.
Have started using make up now?
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Ayima: 9:55am On Jun 23, 2015
Morning everyone, please voting have started, Vote AYIMA as mr nairaland 2015 thanks and God bless you real good. Voting starts by 9am in romance section. Just vote like this. I vote ayima then you copy Nljega. Thanks. Here is the link http:// www.nairaland.com/2398330/mr-nairaland- contest-2015-elimination
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by harry509: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2015
missbehave247:
The Queen of England has honoured a young Nigerian girl.

The young Nigerian girl, Nkechi Azinge, who is sold out to catering for sickle cell patients was among the four Nigerians who were honored by the queen of England.

They were awarded yesterday, June 22, 2015 at the The Queen’s Young Leader Award which held at the Buckingham palace. Azinge who runs a Sickle Cell Foundation also got support for her work from David Beckham and the executive producer of 12 Years a Slave, Steve McQueen.

Just few days ago, ex-beauty queen and Nollywood actress Stephanie Okereke-Linus and her husband, Linus Idahosa were specially invited by the Queen of England to be honoured at the 2015 edition of Queen’s Young Leaders Award. Here are photos of
the actress at the event:

Source: http://www.naij.com/468340-queen-of-england-honours-nigerian-girl-photos.html

Cc:lalasticlala
am blessed n favoured Amen.
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by promayor1(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2015
dealslip:
i havent seen any ndigbo making Nigeria proud since 1914 coments.

Even your sentence is not well articulated. Goan read ur books
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Nayok(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2015
Fineboi2:
Nice one. . . David Beckham no wan Old o grin
i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tell U̶̲̥̅̊, e be like say me sef go add beckham to my name. Niyi beckham, how U̶̲̥̅̊ see am? grin
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by dotna(m): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2015
Nice one
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by walozanga(m): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2015
ABEG HOW MUCH THEY GIVE AM. ( as an igbo guy wey I be)
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by dealslip(f): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2015
promayor1:

Even your sentence is not well articulated. Goan read ur books

Mr. Teacher, I dont understand the highighted. don't be hyper sensitive, I only stated the truth.
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2015
South west vs south east food is ready o..

2 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by eyeon(m): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2015
Goosebumped... One never knows which way his or her good done can honour him or her. The Queen and Becks? Really on track.
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Kentrasso(f): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2015
Wow. Can't tell how much I love this kiss cry cry
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by chamboy(m): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2015
Omo Nna, All d same she's Nigerian n beautiful..
I fit Marry am
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by chamboy(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2015
Nicepoker:
South west vs south east food is ready o..
d girl is British abeg... her OT is not like a biafran
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by carlfine: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2015
Cool[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by codedguy001(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2015
Na steph hubby be dat...chai, see teeth! grin
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by n0bledandy: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2015
Nice one darling...
Keep it up...
Biafra loves you remember just that
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by 400billionman: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Very soon, I repeat very soon, I'll be honoured by Her Majesty
Quote my words

Honoured for what ?
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by beyoncausme: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2015
lovely....
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2015
Watch out
400billionman:

Honoured for what ?
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by justi4jesu(f): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2015
Lobolintin:
Snoring

What of me wey done dey help some niggas for long nko !!

Many are called but few are chosen. cheesy
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Quote my words
So what if you are honoured by her, do you really need her honour to know your worth? Did Dagote begged for her honour? Why are you confirming the fact that you are 2nd class human.

1 Like

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by alienware(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Quote my words
she go don die then.
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by NOTRIBE: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2015
yoruba boys una no wan comment...ok you can host your party in the lagoon, while we host ours in queens palace...chaii.oxford no gry recognize wole soyinka..
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2015
Is being honoured by the queen degrading? Dude if you don't know what to type don't quote me. Bye
Idrismusty97:
So what if you are honoured by her, do you really need her honour to know your worth? Did Dagote begged for her honour? Why are you confirming the fact that you are 2nd class human.
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by NOTRIBE: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2015
Idrismusty97:
jealousy.....dangote na local champion for africa...queen of englan dont even know dangote, na only una people dey worship am
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2015
You will be alive to witness it. Thanks for spurring me on
alienware:
she go don die then.
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by blacq2009(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2015
What Am I seeing in the second picture? (removes shades) Thought they said she doesn't shake.
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2015
That queen should retire ASAP.
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by abbeyty(m): 10:41am On Jun 23, 2015
NOTRIBE:

jealousy.....dangote na local champion for africa...queen of englan dont even know dangote, na only una people dey worship am

Black brain. .worship people that don't give a fk about your race. Fk the old witch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Is Fierce In Cleopatra Inspired Photo Shoot. / Venue For Iyanya’s All White Birthday Party (Photos) / AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.