Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa (1976 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by Nationaldaily: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2015
Now that Buhari is in charge, do you think he can solve the problems of this country?
No! I don't think so. No single person can do it in Nigeria without a revolution. It is not just Buhari but anybody. Even I cannot handle the situation without a revolution. When I say a revolution I mean fundamental change. For instance, you have to change the social, economic and political systems controlling all developments in this country and the leadership produced by the system.

Read More: http://nationaldailyng.com/news/latest-news/4192-buhari-has-no-answer-to-nigeria-s-problems-balarabe-musa

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by churchkilo(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2015
I don't believe this,are u saying that we are on a long thing oga Musa haba
Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2015
I think we know already
Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by TheFreeOne: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2015
National Conference Recommendations are the keys to lasting CHANGE in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by chernest2002: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2015
Buhari will give excuse for another wasted four years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by idealsico(m): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2015
We need divine intervention.
Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by vecman22(m): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2015
In baba alone we believe....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2015
Who is balabare musa? Is he a nigerian or a chadian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by T8ksy(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2015
Osibanjo is no Idiagbon!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by vedaxcool(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2015
Your opinion sir, the REvolution you spoke about has happened, Nigerians ejected a failure from the seat of power without any major bloodletting. Nigerian leaders now know they can kick out if they fail to meet our expectation.
Buhari has long believed that creating a strong system will go a long way in solving Nigerias' many problem. As a people we need attitudinal change.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by ziccoit: 10:55am On Jun 23, 2015
Let's assume we go the way of Balarabe Musa to implement his suggestions as the way forward, he would still come forward to attack whoever is occupying that seat. Musa is an activist, a social crusader like late Gani Fawehinmi, those that hardly see anything good in government of the day. He is just doing what he knows best which is putting the government on his toes.
Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by K9blunt(f): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2015
I kinda support revolution but it won't work in this country full of tribalism, but I believe buhari will do what he can. So whoever you are just chill, you can't build a jerusalem overnight.
Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
The Katsina Illiterate is Confused.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by tunex23: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
ziccoit:
Let's assume we go the way of Balarabe Musa to implement his suggestions as the way forward, he would still come forward to attack whoever is occupying that seat. Musa is an activist, a social crusader like late Gani Fawehinmi, those that hardly see anything good in government of the day. He is just doing what he knows best which is putting the government on his toes.
Nobody I repeat Nobody can be compare to late Chief Gani Fawehinmi!
Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by kromoto: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mr Blunt is at it again!

Who will ever get Balarabe's support to govern Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by applord: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin

It is SELF-EVIDENT that PMB has the DESIRE/WILL to BETTER NIGERIA.

Nonetheless, It is also SELF-EVIDENT that PMB belongs to the 20th CENTURY and should be in the NIGERIAN MUSEUMS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by PRYCE(m): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
His kinsman sounding it out to him! Maybe the dullard needs a stereo to blast it into his ears...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by zekki: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
enemy of progress, back off
Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by IGBOSON1: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
chernest2002:
Buhari will give excuse for another wasted four years.

^^^The true meaning of the phrase 'one chance' is finally dawning on me! undecided
Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by worthytalk: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is just the beginning of the snail journey. I thought you guys said Biafra is your problem.
Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by ziccoit: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
tunex23:
Nobody I repeat Nobody can be compare to late Chief Gani Fawehinmi!

Of course, that is a universal fact. God does not create two identical individuals. Even identical twins are not identical.
Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by Giddyprance(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
vedaxcool:
Your opinion sir, the REvolution you spoke about has happened, Nigerians ejected a failure from the seat of power without any major bloodletting. Nigerian leaders now know they can kick out if they fail to meet our expectation.
Buhari has long believed that creating a strong system will go a long way in solving Nigerias' many problem. As a people we need attitudinal change.
so change of leadership all u think is required to change the economic situation in the country?...well, a new govt is here and if u ask me, id say u belong to the very few that are still this optimistic about this govt, not with their sluggish display in recent times
Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by BLOTRS: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
even his kinsmen are loosing hope on the Daura President gradually
Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by vedaxcool(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Giddyprance:

so change of leadership all u think is required to change the economic situation in the country?...well, a new govt is here and if u ask me, id say u belong to the very few that are still this optimistic about this govt, not with their sluggish display in recent times

Accountability is the key word, nigerians held the failed luck regime to account by ushering them out.
Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by mensdept: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Of course there needs to be a revolution. How can Britain that gave us our identity "dash us" independence and we think the country will improve like that?

The only true patriots in this country are people like OBJ, IBB, Buhari, etc, patriots in the sense that they overthrew governments or were part of clicks that killed and bombed people, and refused to allow any outsider to become president (AKA Abiola, Awolowo, Ekwueme, etc).

These guys are "Nigerians" because only they carried and used the gun, not the people, hence, the mum nature of the country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
The man Buhari has already told you he isn't in top notch form

His party has said we should not expect miracles when they promised heaven and earth during the campaigns

This Govt will go down in history as the worst
Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by Giddyprance(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
vedaxcool:

Accountability is the key word, nigerians held the failed luck regime to account by ushering them out.
i wonder if u read his definition of revolution...he's nt talking about Saro-wiwa,Dokubo etal's definition of the word
u voted GEJ out, so?
Is petrol now N10/litre?
is a bag of rice now sold for N100/bag?
Have the boko boys become evangelists?.....mtcheeeeeew
We jst hope this Daura President would nt further retard the situation in the country
Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by vedaxcool(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Giddyprance:
[s]i wonder if u read his definition of revolution...he's nt talking about Saro-wiwa,Dokubo etal's definition of the word
u voted GEJ out, so?
Is petrol now N10/litre?
is a bag of rice now sold for N100/bag?
Have the boko boys become evangelists?.....mtcheeeeeew
We jst hope this Daura President would nt further retard the situation in the country[/s]

Revolution have many definition, his is not binding on me! And you question seems quite pesdestrian!
Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by Emmalexing: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Buhari has nothing to offer, he is just giving excuse upon excuse
Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by totoisgud(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
vedaxcool:

I hope u r right. Infact I pray u r right. However I highly doubt dat real change has occurred. There was systematic & outright rigging in d last election. Yes I agree dat d previous administration was useless & happy dat they were removed. What is disturbing me is d fact dat we hv been made 2 believe dat it is our votes dat counted. I don't believe so but I could b wrong. We hv now dropped our guard thinking dat d battle is over. If d last election was a true representation of d votes cast and there was no rigging 2 manipulate d figures then I agree dat we've had a revolution/change. If not dat means dat we r still in d same rot. What makes it so bad is dat we could still b in dsame rot & still not realise it. I pray 4 dis country. Like d old saying goes: only time will tell...
Re: Buhari Has No Answer To Nigeria's Problems — Balarabe Musa by Emmalexing: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
All he knows how to do is to give excuse....we don't need excuse at all

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ / How To Make More Than #5,000 Daily In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.