Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

How I Was Embarresed In The Exam Hall - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (photo) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Was Embarresed In The Exam Hall - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (photo) (2320 Views)

Five Things I Would Learn To Do If I Was Jobless / PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard / How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Embarresed In The Exam Hall - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (photo) by damiloladuke: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
I could remember my first day on Campus. It was like a dream come true as I had never thought in my life I would ever proceed from High School. I marveled at the transformation agenda that was implemented in my life and I had to give the whole glory to the Almighty God.

I am a graduate of University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. Though they call it FUNAAB now after they have decided to add Federal to the back, like it was a State School before. Don’t mind my English.

And to encourage the bulk of you guys reading my blog that are in the University, I never had a single Carry-Over throughout my stay in the University. Not that I was so brilliant, I just knew how to pass an examination, though am more of a little-bit above average student.

Just so you know, it never started this way, I was close to the dullest dullard in High school, I virtually knew nothing. And it was a sorrowful phase of my life. I said this because I never started this way at all as well. I was so brilliant in my Foundation School, I never went beyond the 3rd position.

So where did the dullness come from in High School? Am I asking myself? I don’t know. Though I suspected the caliber of friends I moved with and the standard of Education in the public school I attended, it was so poor.
Can you imagine being in a school where anything beyond 12p.m you will never see a teacher come to your class to teach? And this happened throughout my High school years. How can I be so brilliant when I had not even mingled with brilliant students?

It was so pathetic, drooping from that usual brilliant little, cute boy to that dull, dirty don in secondary school and to make matters worse, our school uniform was all white. I remember always coming home as the student of another school, my uniform always turned brown. Like I could help it anyway!!

The situation got worse in my Senior Class, when I was supposed to be in the art class. Just that I was lucky to have Credit all through my JSCE, I went to the Science department and my misery took on 4G NETWORK, I would wake up every morning and felt sorrowful as everything the teachers seemed to be teaching was not even coming close to my brains.

There was a connection error that seemed would never get rectified. I just got totally dumb.
Examinations were a nightmare, what would I write when there was nothing in my brain. I pretended to read, but I was just considering the misery I would be passing through in the hall the following day. I remember then, I would always cram definitions half way and leave it like that. If them like, make them pass me. But funny enough, I never repeated.

My most embarrassing moment in the examination hall came in SS2 when we were having the Physics Paper and I was sitting beside one brilliant student then, Sunday, I was just literally downloading everything he was writing not even giving a damn.

After we had done like 3 questions and the exam was just 20 minutes to the end. The guy stopped at a moment and looked round the question paper and cancelled out the whole answers. I just opened my mouth and could not shut it for like 5minutes. I didn’t have an idea of what next to do. I couldn’t ask him why he had done that. I just stood up and submitted like that. I didn’t fail that exams, surprisingly.

They called me 360 degrees in class. You know why? During an exam, I copy from the North down to the East to the South, West and back to the North, thereby completing a cycle. It was so pathetic.

I got a turnaround in SS3, even when fellow students believed I would repeat the class. I still out-shined the bulk of them. And my sojourn to outstanding performance began.

Thanks to Faisal, he introduced me to the world of reading THAT changed my life forever and he is still my best friend till date

cc: ishilove lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.wenogetjob.com/2015/06/DIARY-JOBLESS-NIGERIAN10.html

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarresed In The Exam Hall - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sorry embarassed
Re: How I Was Embarresed In The Exam Hall - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (photo) by demmy0325(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: How I Was Embarresed In The Exam Hall - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (photo) by donholy28(m): 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
So when u go organise librations....witches are at work
Re: How I Was Embarresed In The Exam Hall - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (photo) by yvesboss(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: How I Was Embarresed In The Exam Hall - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (photo) by Hollawaley(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Incase this makes f.p
Re: How I Was Embarresed In The Exam Hall - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (photo) by kaycexx(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
This article gives me hope.

Because my neck is not as long as yours.

Person wey get this kind neck fit copy another man destiny ooo.
Re: How I Was Embarresed In The Exam Hall - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (photo) by toluine56(m): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
damiloladuke:

After we had done like 3 questions and the exam was just 20 minutes to the end. The guy stopped at a moment and looked round the question paper and cancelled out the whole answers. I just opened my mouth and could not shut it for like 5minutes.
Re: How I Was Embarresed In The Exam Hall - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (photo) by toluine56(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=toluine56 post=35070355][/quote]
I know that feeling trust me grin grin
Re: How I Was Embarresed In The Exam Hall - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (photo) by damiloladuke: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
toluine56:

I know that feeling trust me grin grin
lol
Re: How I Was Embarresed In The Exam Hall - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (photo) by osizi06(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: How I Was Embarresed In The Exam Hall - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (photo) by hatux: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hmm....
Re: How I Was Embarresed In The Exam Hall - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
.. Incase cheesy
Re: How I Was Embarresed In The Exam Hall - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (photo) by Trippledots(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
joyless neck.....loll
Re: How I Was Embarresed In The Exam Hall - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (photo) by premConcept: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
This kain neck though.

E kon be like madam Jami own for Sea God grin
Re: How I Was Embarresed In The Exam Hall - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wow this a very creative writeup. Thumbs up
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Join The Armed Forces? / URGENTLY NEEDED: Customer Care And Business Development Staff / I Have Nurtured This Dream; But Look At This....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.