Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Question Of The Day:- The Money Given To Your Girlfriend How Do You Refer To It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day:- The Money Given To Your Girlfriend How Do You Refer To It? (1644 Views)

How To Show Your Girlfriend How Much You Care (for Guys) METHOD 2 / How To Show Your Girlfriend How Much You Care (for Guys) METHOD 1 / Ladies How Do I Teach My Girlfriend How To Dance Bend Your Back Dance? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- The Money Given To Your Girlfriend How Do You Refer To It? by jblazy: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Money has different names
In church its called offering, in school it is called fee,in marriage it’s called dowry, in divorce it is called alimony.

When you owe someone its called debt , when you pay the government it is called tax, in court it is called fine, Civil servants retirees calls it pension, workers refer to it as salary, master to subordinates calls it wages, when you borrow from bank they call it loan, when you offer after a service it is called tip, kidnappers refer to it as ransome, when it is illegally received in the name of service it is called bribe. The question now is “when a man gives it to his girlfriend what do we call it?

http://www.gbeduloaded.com.ng/question-of-the-day-the-money-given-to-your-girlfriend-how-do-you-refer-to-it-is-it-salary/
Re: Question Of The Day:- The Money Given To Your Girlfriend How Do You Refer To It? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pocket money
Re: Question Of The Day:- The Money Given To Your Girlfriend How Do You Refer To It? by donholy28(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Booty payment money...later we know how to collect d service.
Re: Question Of The Day:- The Money Given To Your Girlfriend How Do You Refer To It? by tinuolababy(f): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
maintenance fee ni o cheesy cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day:- The Money Given To Your Girlfriend How Do You Refer To It? by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
The same name you call the money you give to a friend, parent or relative in times of need
Re: Question Of The Day:- The Money Given To Your Girlfriend How Do You Refer To It? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
NA Romance fee
Re: Question Of The Day:- The Money Given To Your Girlfriend How Do You Refer To It? by anigbajumo(m): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mehn.....single nigga like me jez dy pass bycry kiss undecided cry kiss
Re: Question Of The Day:- The Money Given To Your Girlfriend How Do You Refer To It? by czarr(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
....investment
Re: Question Of The Day:- The Money Given To Your Girlfriend How Do You Refer To It? by czarr(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
....investment!
Re: Question Of The Day:- The Money Given To Your Girlfriend How Do You Refer To It? by eyeon(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
I don't even have a name for it and do not think it deserves to have a name. . "What you won't do, do for love..." - 2pac

(1) (Reply)

Mock Test For The Cassanovas.. (ladies Back Off) / Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? / 11 Female Body Zones U Need To Pay Attention To In Order To Get Her Super Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.