Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) (5156 Views)

Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by SirShymexx: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by SirShymexx: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lol.

African Pastors and their madness. grin
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by Stillfire: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is what happens when the sheeple refuse to read their bibles themselves.
It is not funny to me that Christianity has been hijacked by charlatans.

1 Like

Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by raumdeuter: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
This one and "Power-Enter" which one worse pass?
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by thorpido(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
She gets a kick and ends up with problems.
People won't read their bibles and let so-called pastors do all sorts.

1 Like

Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by SisterCaro(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
If I were her i was probably going to kick him back grin
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by thorpido(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
SisterCaro:
If I were her i was probably going to kick him back grin
you no fear 'anointing'?
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by SAMBARRY: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Illiteracy is a disease grin

pastor dey kick pregnancy. E nor know the difference between football and pregnancy ;

smh
radarada grin

1 Like

Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by SisterCaro(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
thorpido:
you no fear 'anointing'?
i have the same annointing on me as well, he will be tapping into it.
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by Stillfire: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
raumdeuter:
This one and "Power-Enter" which one worse pass?

You watched that one too? grin grin Lol. I just shook my head.
It's always women you see in such stu.pid positions. Yeye people.
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
It didn't look like she was in pains when he was kicking her could be an abnormal growth. But those kicks cheesy
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by thorpido(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
SisterCaro:
i have the same annointing on me as well, he will be tapping into it.
I'm just being sarcastic.The bible actually expects us to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Not many can tell the difference.
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by SisterCaro(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
thorpido:
I'm just being sarcastic.The bible actually expects us to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Not many can tell the difference.
true
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by coogar: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkIPE4SYXls

this is so awful to watch.
why are some women so daft? the father of the child is probably unaware of this rubbish - he actually pushed his foot in the woman's belly? majority of the so called african pastors are demonic
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by SirShymexx: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
coogar:

this is so awful to watch.
why are some women so daft? the father of the child is probably unaware of this rubbish - he actually pushed his foot in the woman's belly? majority of the so called african pastors are demonic

A lot of them are nutters and they take everything to the extreme. grin

1 Like

Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
That woman deserves a slap
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by coogar: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Timbuktou:
That woman deserves a slap

she's probably in love with the pastor. cheesy

SirShymexx:

A lot of them are nutters and they take everything to the extreme. grin

it's a sad case!
one of them impregnated 20 women in his church - many of them were married women. i just don't understand how some women cannot close their legs once they see a pastor.
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by lilmax(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Smh
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
coogar:

she's probably in love with the pastor. cheesy.
That has to be the only explanation, can't deal with that foolishness angry

coogar:
it's a sad case!
one of them impregnated 20 women in his church - many of them were married women. i just don't understand how some women cannot close their legs once they see a pastor.
It's the power trip thing. Remember Esse Walters?
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by SirShymexx: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
coogar:

she's probably in love with the pastor. cheesy

it's a sad case!

Lmao. How about the one that was shifted in London for molesting kids, the Nigerian version of Eddie Long?

There's this naij Church close to where I live (I've been there a few times for crossover service) and every time I see the Pastor, I see him with all kinds of beautiful Church members in his car. grin
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by tintingz(m): 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
angry See the woman crying like mumu, later she will say the winch in her village is the cause of her problem.

All these men of God deceiving gullible people.
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by coogar: 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao. How about the one that was shifted in London for molesting kids, the Nigerian version of Eddie Long?

There's this naij Church close to where I live (I've been there a few times for crossover service) and every time I see the Pastor, I see him with all kinds of beautiful Church members in his car. grin

they are everywhere......
from london to naija to zimbabwe to ghana - the ladies just open their legs for them with impunity.
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by Mintayo(m): 5:30am On Jun 24, 2015
There is a demon inside the woman that needs a kick to come out ...kick of fire! grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by damiso(f): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2015
SMH .. I think some people just leave their brains at the door whenever they encounter pastors cheesy

I have one big business woman Aunty she says if she wants to do business with a person and she just heard in passing that you are a pastor,deacon and the likes that's the end of that business transaction embarassed That's just sad but who can blame her with what all these 'Charlatans' get up to
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by naijathings(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2015
my people perish for lack of ........
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2015
If This is not the definition of Madness then it is angry

I wonder when some people will begin to cherish themselves sad why allow a son of d devil do this to you under d guise of being a pastor undecided

1 Like

Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by ifyalways(f): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2015
Bishop Obirin cheesy this is an old video.

Anyways, that woman is not pregnant though, she's rather looking for pregnancy. She might end up in the pastor's bed considering his past sexcapades which funny enough, the wife strongly stood beside him like Naija's Coza's scandal.

How people people become this gullible is beyond me. Asem o cheesy
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by EfemenaXY: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2015
This has got to be the most stupíd video I've come across this year.

Cringe worthy stuff.
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by finofaya: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nasty.

And people were cheering him on fa.

Sterile men should avoid that church.
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 25, 2015
This is madness for God sake. That man should be arrested.
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by jashar(f): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2015
finofaya:
Nasty.

And people were cheering him on fa.

Sterile men should avoid that church.

Why? cheesy
Re: Kick For Jesus: Ghanaian Pastor Kicks Pregnant Woman In Her Belly (Video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 25, 2015
Healing takes any form............*make una no break my head*

(1) (2) (Reply)

18karat Pure Solid Gold For Family / Dear Ladies: It’s NOT Malice. It’s Dignity. An Open Letter / To The Married- Who Is Your Next Of Kin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.