Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,882 members, 7,841,307 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. (45102 Views)

Governors Lavish Billions Of Naira On Bulletproof Cars For Selves / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times / Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars Stolen By President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Always blowing hot without any energy...the dumbest of all presidents
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
I know the reason why folks did not hit like for this good news,I was the first to hit like because I support Mr president. Those that refused to hit like for this news are all corrupt.Quote me wrong and die in heart attack.

only if u knew that corruption did not keep Nigeria inn the state it is today
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by popcykaylah(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
GidisFinest:
He wears one dress... Dem go complain
He buys Suit... Dem go complain
Im wife wear watch... Dem go complain

By the way... We don dey get light for mile 2 grin grin grin
SAI BABA!
o boy na so the light don dey show for my side self
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by eneidoko(f): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
GEJ and the former petroleum minister must be made to vomit every kobo illegally swallowed.

All other ministers, officials and governors must do so too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by discusant: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Which national resources? Please tell PMB about Ethiopia, fiscal federalism and rapid development.

A federal country like Nigeria should not be talking about national resources as PMB uses it here.
Buhari still lives in the old idea that proceeds from crude oil from one area of the country is only to be shared among the states proliferated mostly in the north.

PMB needs to visit once hungry and war-torn Ethiopia which is now most peaceful and one of the fastest growing economies in Africa.
Ethiopia decayed under unitary government system like today's Nigeria. Suddenly, one leader institutionalized fiscal federalism in Ethiopia, shortly after, the country became most peaceful and wealthy.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by arsetalks(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
ajepako:
Like he vowed to eradicate Boko haram two weeks after ascension to power?

Like he promised to stabilize oil price?

Like he promised to make naira equivalent to dollar?

Like his promise to pay unemployed youths 5, 000 naira monthly?

Like he promised to feed school kids daily?

APC, the biggest scam of the modern Nigeria

Your life must be very sad if you had to lie this much on the man just so you can score some cheap points. You are suffering from a serious "my region syndrome". It is time you seek professional help before it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by azbinbaz(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
GidisFinest:
He wears one dress... Dem go complain He buys Suit... Dem go complain Im wife wear watch... Dem go complain
By the way... We don dey get light for mile 2 grin grin grin SAI BABA!

How we go do. For this zone na complain always get us. anyway.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
tempex88:

On the light thing, same with Ogba.

Think, think, think n think again critically.
Can buhari be the reason u now have 12 hours power supply?
Think again, He has been in office for 25 days, do the math

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by funkiebully: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
The Daura President keeps regurgitating " I will, I shall, Very soon, " when will this self acclaimed Messiah start working enough excuses.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by permanentgrace(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
But come to think of it, with the current financial situation the country is facing, it will be a plaudable task if Buhari can go after these people and recover the stolen funds for the interest of all. Let's just check out a situation where up to N1trillion (which we know stolen funds surpasses the said N1trillion) can be recovered from these people, of course, the extent at which such amount of money can go in helping the growth of the nation would be beyond imagination. I'm in total support of this recovery hunting.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by hadura29(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
GidisFinest:

SAI BABA!

Bros I nearly beat Nepa for my area for festac before I travel, I hear say light don stable for that way now. Even my village omo 20hours light on..

Buhari never start work ooooo everybody dey couple themselves by themselves. I love naija..
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by ajepako(f): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
arsetalks:
Your life must be very sad if you had to lie this much on the man just so you can score some cheap points. You are suffering from a serious "my region syndrome". It is time you seek professional help before it is too late.

Right after you, sir..
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by goldengift025(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bonapart:
And what will happen to the one he vowed to crunch boko haram in a month, 1 dollars = 1 naira...
Na 4D i take dey view this oldman.... after all there is a limit to wat he can do @age72 undecided

Buhari ansa the prayer of this beautiful lady below me wink
Do you know the meaning of ADMINISTRATION? so he should not check and update the past looting of your goodluck Jonathan administration?
i just hope you will gain from the good of the land about to be poured on Nigerians, because even the universe is in tune with this country
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
dotune:

Lol. Gobe!!!
We are not even interested in jailing them. Let them return what they stole. And let the money be spent on what all Nigerians can see. So that all the idiots saying Daura President on Nairaland can forever keep quiet or deactivate their accounts.

Sai Dullard.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
niytej:

Bro; the rate we take ghet light for my side these days no be 'wahsa' cheesy grin

#change is here wink

Think critically if u can. Is it possible for buhari to improve on power sector just 25 days in office?

Did buhari build power generating plants in 25 days?

Think again.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by DAVEZONIGLTD: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
@ Woji,Circular Rd in PHC... We boast of 18hr/day light for the past 6 Years.. so NO BIG DEAL!
niytej:

Bro; the rate we take ghet light for my side these days no be 'wahsa' cheesy grin

#change is here wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Mclick(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
I can't wait to see the fow yash o.d.a beside those of you clamoring for work from Mr president how else do you want him to work when, now suddenly our electricity start improving, all refineries to be in operations come next month, some billion dollars to be recovered, governors can now speak out, we now know what has been happening to our reserve, an end to impunity and massive looting in sight. I definitely prefer the man that we take his time to come up with production action and the one that seem to be working but looting the treasury dry with such ignoble crude impunity.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
eneidoko:
GEJ and the former petroleum minister must be made to vomit every kobo illegally swallowed.

All other ministers, officials and governors must do so too.

Uhm, by governors u mean Amechi, Rocha's, oshiomole , lamido, kwakwanso, fashola n finally d one whey chop workers salary

That'll be cool.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by cochexky: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
I NO WAN LOOK UCHE SKILLS , I ONLY WAN SEE UCHE SCORE .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by bueze046(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
My motto is do more talk less..

Even the guy above me supports me
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by condralbede(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lolz... Buhari d Daura President.The story teller(I shall,I will,I must..all nah film trick)
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
The CHANGE we seek for is about to start BIGTIME. God bless our President.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
hadura29:

Bros I nearly beat Nepa for my area for festac before I travel, I hear say light don stable for that way now. Even my village omo 20hours light on..

Buhari never start work ooooo everybody dey couple themselves by themselves. I love naija..

And buhari built power generating stations to give 20 hours power supply in ur village (all in 25 days)

That's voodoo engineering.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by DAVEZONIGLTD: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
@ Woji,Circular Rd PHC, i do have light at average of 18hrs/day for the past 6 years, i gave out my generator precisely 5yrs back and have none till now. Please join me to tell the people celebrating light in the last few weeks that its NO BIG DEAL for us, governance is continuity and the best thing to do for this administration is to pray for her success.

I rep One NIGERIA!

chuna1985:

It feels good to see people that are truthful n have sense like me...

it takes a fooool to say that buhari has made an improvement in d electricity sector after 25 days in office.

We used to have about 14 hours of power supply daily in new haven Enugu state, but now its well over 20 hours a day...Some days its even 23 hours n some minutes.

Gej did a great job, we have seen how they sabotaged the power sector n many other sectors.... AP shiit.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Yeske2(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
GEJ be like.....which Kain wahala Buhari wan cause now.....?
Mama piss be like.......my husband will not enter jail in ....... name amen.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
Let's see how this will end...Wike started it in Rivers...........love to see GEJ going to jail.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by hadura29(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
chuna1985:

And buhari built power generating stations to give 20 hours power supply in ur village (all in 25 days)

That's voodoo engineering.

No bro, that's everyone avoiding avoiding query... Doing what's right coz they know it's a new government and it's not business as usual. That's my point in case you find it hard to understand.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by yugoo: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
GidisFinest:

SAI BABA!
Mr broda,na so d light come de de for Satellite town,out of nowhere
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mclick:
I can't wait to see the fow yash o.d.a beside those of you clamoring for work from Mr president how else do you want him to work when, now suddenly our electricity start improving, all refineries to be in operations come next month, some billion dollars to be recovered, governors can now speak out, we now know what has been happening to our reserve, an end to impunity and massive looting in sight. I definitely prefer the man that we take his time to come up with production action and the one that seem to be working but looting the treasury dry with such ignoble crude impunity.

U mean buhari built electricity generating plants to give u light in 25 days

please think if u can.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by anigbajumo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
niytej:

#change is here wink
Honestly ah don tire of light 4here gan self,frm 5am nd dea is stil light nw.....
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Will he also recover those stollen by Abacha??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades / National Protest: Organizers Release Timetable For February 5th Protest / Soldiers Storm Illegal Militia Training Camp In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.