Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. (45119 Views)

Governors Lavish Billions Of Naira On Bulletproof Cars For Selves / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times / Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars Stolen By President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by maxtamazin: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
President Buhari didn't say much about reckless and corrupt governors, he is blaming all the problems on past administration, monies has always been shared both excess revenue and monthly allocations....what have done with it?
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by krixtopee: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Bonapart(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
goldengift025:

Do you know the meaning of ADMINISTRATION? so he should not check and update the past looting of your goodluck Jonathan administration?
i just hope you will gain from the good of the land about to be poured on Nigerians, because even the universe is in tune with this country
make i hear word...
The most disturbing thing in Nigeria right now that need an urgent attention is the same boko haram he created
Guess he can do that cos "attack on boko haram is attack on the north" ask master he said vat

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Bonapart(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
arsetalks:
Produce links where he said that or shut up forever.
you're a youth i guess.... but your brain tho
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by vickylala239: 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
I will!!! I will Hw Mny Hv u done!!

I will stop Boko ,Notin is done

Meeting upon meeting.

Everyday meeting.yet nothing n days r turning into months,Den yrs.

Still I willl

I will Mke 1naria one dollar!!! Yet dollars is running.

Checkpoint stop, checkpoint bck. So confused
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by arsetalks(m): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bonapart:
you're a youth i guess.... but your brain tho
Your behaviour on this forum makes me certain I am older than you. Not just older, way more intelligent than you.

I at least to don't lie on people to score cheap points or use my number in my signature file just to get girls. Beat that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by komek(m): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
GidisFinest:
He wears one dress... Dem go complain
He buys Suit... Dem go complain
Im wife wear watch... Dem go complain

By the way... We don dey get light for mile 2 grin grin grin
SAI BABA!

Even when we don't have anybody working with him. He just started work yesterday in Aso rock. And light is everywhere already. The propaganda is getting clearer, the sabotage is very obvious. But time shall tell.

They held those things to make GEJ look bad. You and I know GEJ did all that. PMB can't perform

Na naija we dey.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
hadura29:

No bro, that's everyone avoiding avoiding query... Doing what's right coz they know it's a new government and it's not business as usual. That's my point in case you find it hard to understand.

first of all the staff of GENCOS n DISCOS are not afraid of #babaonechance because they don't work for him.

Can a company generate power n refuse to distribute it to clients How d hell will they make back the money spent to generate it.

Nigeria has 5.5 thousand megawatt plants all combined together, they can't Transmit more power than they generate.

Nigeria has 2 ways they generate power n its gas turbines n Dam and GEJ built countless turbines during his tenure...(I'm giving u direct info)

APC has been sabotaging gas pipelines being used to transport gas to our Turbines, thus bringing in massive electricity outages.

Many areas in Lagos normally have 30 minutes of electricity daily as at 8th june now they have over 12 hours,

Do d math if it pleases u
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by PecE2Make: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
I support this.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by arsenal33: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bonapart:
And what will happen to the one he vowed to crunch boko haram in a month, 1 dollars = 1 naira...
Na 4D i take dey view this oldman.... after all there is a limit to wat he can do @age72 undecided

Buhari ansa the prayer of this beautiful lady below me wink

You are just a bushman. Next time say something sensible
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Bonapart(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
arsetalks:
Your behaviour on this forum makes me certain I am older than you. Not just older, way more intelligent than you.

I at least to don't lie on people to score cheap points or use my number in my signature file just to get girls. Beat that.
dude is in pain cos brother is noticed
Everything i ever drop on this forum is the truth
Dnt try to insult me i beg you
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Bonapart(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
arsenal33:

You are just a bushman. Next time say something sensible
city man you're way sensible even when you can't draft out your own opinion but pick offence at others
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nellybii: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=CR77 post=35068380]Same way Buhari Vows to end Boko Haram in one month

Talk less and do more[/quote

Grow some sense please. Ediot ]
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by hadura29(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
When Barth NnAji was minister, I felt his impact more than the last guy. I don't need an explanation as to why he was removed only my ex president can tell. Can't continue with you because it seems you will politicize these intelligent argument. So my brother lets just pray for a better Nigeria. Enjoy your evening..

chuna1985:

first of all the staff of GENCOS n DISCOS are not afraid of #babaonechance because they don't work for him.

Can a company generate power n refuse to distribute it to clients How d hell will they make back the money spent to generate it.

Nigeria has 5.5 thousand megawatt plants all combined together, they can't Transmit more power than they generate.

Nigeria has 2 ways they generate power n its gas turbines n Dam and GEJ built countless turbines during his tenure...(I'm giving u direct info)

APC has been sabotaging gas pipelines being used to transport gas to our Turbines, thus bringing in massive electricity outages.

Many areas in Lagos normally have 30 minutes of electricity daily as at 8th june now they have over 12 hours,

Do d math if it pleases u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Eshinery(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
DONBROTHER1:
I hope they will give us our share when the money arrive.

heading to take tramadul that will cause me to sleep for three month till when the money will come.
OYO mode
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Until I start seeing some past officials in Chains and being dragged on the ground as common Criminals, the much talked about Tackling corruption will remain a ruse to me!

That Useless- Fedora -Wearing-Drunkard Crook From Otuoke Must Be Disgraced And Jailed!
fatty bum bum, so you are still fooling yourself on the internet? you are a disgrace to your boyfriend, your buhari has not been able to curb boko haram as promised, and you think he can do shit? continue to think with your anu-s, gullible fool
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Time for some people to cry grin grin
and if that did not happen, where will you hide your face? shameless cu-nt
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Arosa(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Oga Buhari, if you can do this you will be my Hero. However two years sounds more realistic than three months . undecided
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by olalat(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Guy d worst u can do is votd agains him in 2019 if he chooses to recontest. For nw, U just hv to live wt wtever policy or decision he makes or u cary gun to d villa nd taste d mst bitter pill of ur idle life. U pple re jst disgustg. Y do u ppl put so much expectatn in wt u blv less in. Beta adjust to life under buhari presidency or u apply for somalia visa. Its free.
Bonapart:
And what will happen to the one he vowed to crunch boko haram in a month, 1 dollars = 1 naira...
Na 4D i take dey view this oldman.... after all there is a limit to wat he can do @age72 undecided

Buhari ansa the prayer of this beautiful lady below me wink

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Holak: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Seye25:
To be frank, I can sleep carelessly in the night and wake up the next day to press the cloths i would wear to work that day...

Change is here!!!!

SAI BABA

PHCN is reviving again

In your area now. I have not had ligh for the past one week in my area. How about that?
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Bonapart(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
olalat:
Guy d worst u can do is votd agains him in 2019 if he chooses to recontest. For nw, U just hv to live wt wtever policy or decision he makes or u cary gun to d villa nd taste d mst bitter pill of ur idle life. U pple re jst disgustg. Y do u ppl put so much expectatn in wt u blv less in. Beta adjust to life under buhari presidency or u apply for somalia visa. Its free.
aiit
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Seye25(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Holak:

In your area now. I have not had ligh for the past one week in my area. How about that?

HAhaha...for where? Sometimes, it could be those guys themselves acting funny
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Physika(f): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
iVote

GAZALIAH

4 wetin sef

Ah don 4get oooo lipsrsealed

*cheks.bottle.in.hand*

ChaAaaiii... No b water b diz ooo

*doses.off*
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by alowonle02(m): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
DONBROTHER1:
I hope they will give us our share when the money arrive.

heading to take tramadul that will cause me to sleep for three month till when the money will come.
Why not. We re going to be a beneficiary when d money is recovered cos d money will be used to create more jobs.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
hadura29:
When Barth NnAji was minister, I felt his impact more than the last guy. I don't need an explanation as to why he was removed only my ex president can tell. Can't continue with you because it seems you will politicize these intelligent argument. So my brother lets just pray for a better Nigeria. Enjoy your evening..

Ur reply seemed very off from my post.

Politicize Do u just want to speak grammar
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by tempex88(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
chuna1985:

Think, think, think n think again critically.

Can buhari be the reason u now have 12 hours power supply?

Think again, He has been in office for 25 days, do the math

I Think is neither GEJ or PMB...its God that brought rain for Kanji
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by ibedun: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
One thing is absolutely certain from the overall comments on this site. There WILL never be an EASTERNER president in this country lai lai.

The Tanoids have effectively foreclosed that possibility for ever. I pity the good Igbos, renounce your ancestry.

Sai baba! They must vomit our money!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by FEROH: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Honestly I wonder if some people read the content of headlines before they start commenting or will I say they don't think before they talk.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Sheggy13(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
carzola:
Am not surprised the bigot you call a president has blinded you and your fellow blockheaded supporters with his cow poo. if Buhari is not corrupt he wouldnt have surrounded himself with tinubu and ameachi if he wants to start recovering our billions he should start with them.

Wike is already probing Amaechi cos Amaechi was his immediate predecessor and PMB isn't interfering with that cos he is all for fighting corruption no matter the persons involved,hence his famous statement: "I belong to everybody and to nobody". As for Tinubu,here is a man that left public office close to a decade ago and you want PMB to leave his immediate predecessor GEJ who virtually bankrupted the nation and kept us in an unprecedented colossal deficit of N7trn and start chasing Tinubu about. I guess perhaps about a trillion of that sum was given to u. Otherwise I don't see how you can be this foolish in defending someone who together with his cronies stole from our common wealth like never before and left the country in total economic ruin.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
tempex88:

I Think is neither GEJ or PMB...its God that brought rain for Kanji

Water levels in kanji is an obvious factor.

But as for GEJ, he invested massively in power. In the times of Barth Nnaji, my area in Enugu had 23 hours 45 minutes everyday.

This happened for about 3 months
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by MrP7: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Buhari doesn't have to look far to recover the money
Please proble all governors since 1966 and Nijja will have enough money
Probe Tinubu, Amaechi, Onu , Saraki, atiki and co and money go pop out
Remove the log from your eye before u remove a stone from others eye
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by carzola(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sheggy13:

Wike is already probing Amaechi cos Amaechi was his immediate predecessor and PMB isn't interfering with that cos he is all for fighting corruption no matter the persons involved,hence his famous statement: "I belong to everybody and to nobody". As for Tinubu,here is a man that left public office close to a decade ago and you want PMB to leave his immediate predecessor GEJ who virtually bankrupted the nation and kept us in an unprecedented colossal deficit of N7trn and start chasing Tinubu about. I guess perhaps about a trillion of that sum was given to u. Otherwise I don't see how you can be this foolish in defending someone who together with his cronies stole from our common wealth like never before and left the country in total economic ruin.
is obvious you have been inducted into this administration of olodoism, If Buhari has cleans hands he wouldnt have surrounded himself with thieves. and can you swear on your life Buhari would not steal a peny from our national wealth and only a fool would believe nigeria is broke. if nigeria was broke where have Buhari been getting money from to tour the globe? where has his wife been getting money from to trow lavish parties? bro i believe your educated the fact with ur education u still voted an illiterate into power is enough of a disgrace and a thing of shame. look for an empty chair and sit down, as for me i wouldnt rest till we bring them to book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / Soludo Transforms 18 Years Of Dumpsite To A Waterfountain In Ochanja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.