Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. (45101 Views)

Governors Lavish Billions Of Naira On Bulletproof Cars For Selves / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times / Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars Stolen By President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by skare: 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Easy Baba,calm down,did I hear three months? I d laf in America.yeamen
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by olumide4christ: 2:31am On Jun 24, 2015
carzola:
is obvious you have been inducted into this administration of olodoism, If Buhari has cleans hands he wouldnt have surrounded himself with thieves. and can you swear on your life Buhari would not steal a peny from our national wealth and only a fool would believe nigeria is broke. if nigeria was broke where have Buhari been getting money from to tour the globe? where has his wife been getting money from to trow lavish parties? bro[b] i believe your educated the fact with ur education u still voted an illiterate into power is enough of a disgrace and a thing of shame[/b]. look for an empty chair and sit down, as for me i wouldnt rest till we bring them to book.

Carzola, you are also educated and I guess you voted for your educated PHD holder former president and his equally educated ministers to continue till 2019. Unfortunately, their educatedness has led this country to almost total economic collapse. I am also educated and a chartered professional Quantity Surveyor.
Never have I heard where a country with the largest economy in a continent was borrowing money to pay salaries - your educated Minister of the economy told us (confessed to) that after they had lost the election. So if we have educated leaders and they drag us in the mud as they have done, of what use are their PHDs to us?
Would you say that those educated leaders of this nation - Fashola, Utomi, etc didnt know what they were doing when they voted for a 'so-called illiterate'??
Carzola, here's some life wisdom for you. Perhaps you have a degree, masters, PHD too. Aliko Dangote doesnt have as much qualifications as you have. With all these certificates of yours, can you claim to have achieved more than Dangote in life?? Success in life and leadership doesnt consist of the certificates you possess or the amount of education you have got. If not, the professors of this world would have been the Bill Gates, Carlos Helu, Warren Buffett, Barack Obama, James Cameron, etc of this world. Success in life and leadership comes from within, with the favour of God.

Think about that! Jesus loves you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Mclick(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2015
chuna1985:

GEJ...
oh Jeg built and refuse to let it work no wonder nigerians refuse to let him win
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2015
Mclick:
oh Jeg built and refuse to let it work no wonder nigerians refuse to let him win

Nah, APC sabotaged GEJs effort by bombing gas pipelines for the past 2 - 3 years and that is why it could work. It was working well enough in Enugu here.

Also remember that private companies now generate n distribute electricity in Nigeria...The government just builds generating plants n then hand it over to them.

GEJ did all that. The electricity in Nigeria today was built by gej, we both know there has been steady electricity for 2 weeks now, there's no way buhari would have built power stations in 12 days to give us light.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Gazaliah(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2015
Buhari is slow.

Buhari is slow.... Refineries: Refineries are about to start full operation.

Buhari is slow.... Subsidy: Oil Marketers have fallen in line.

Buhari is slow.... Wastage: He has ordered the sales of Presidential jets.

Buhari is slow..... Indiscipline: Saraki is fidgeting because of fear of unknown.

Buhari is slow....
Anti-Corruption: Jonathanians have started returning their loots.

Buhari is slow.... Security: Buhari has released over N4billion to fight Boko Haram.

Buhari is slow.... Accountability: Buhari has ordered for statement of bank accounts of all federal ministries.

Buhari is slow.... Synergism: He has visited not less than 10 countries all in a bid to nip Boko Haram in the bud.

Left to me, I prefer this type of slowliness to hastiness without direction.
So, Baba make you just dey go sloooowly sloooowly sloooowly like that jare!!!!
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Homlet(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
This is a very good move, at least Nigerians will know after the probe whether GEJ was a "thief"as alleged by the APC goons or one who sacrficed for the progress and development of Nigeria in all fronts. But let the probe not end in GEJ's regime let it extend to 1999 when democracy returned to Nigeria. I bet you Nigerians will get to know that Obasanjo is the most corrupt Nigerian dead or alive. I also hope that at the end of the day, Nigerians will be told the truth and not lies and propaganda as has been the hallmark of the party in power. I do not know GEJ or any of the people that worked under him but I have seen some things his administration achieved. I also hope that Nigerians ireespective of political affilliation will be kind enough to record whatsoever GEJ achieved in his 4 years and compare same with PMB's achievement after 4 years for effective and informed analysis of performance.

PMB KINDLY EXTEND THIS PROBE TO OBJ ERA for a complete and thorough probe and in order to know who actually should be refunding the billions of dollar you require to run your government

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/23/buhari-vows-recover-billions-dollars-stolen-president-jonathan-and-his-ministers-next[/quote]
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by neocortex: 1:13am On Jun 25, 2015
Zico5:

I'm very sure u re sane if not I wouldn't respond to ur nonsense. When ur drunkard otuoke man was in power and plundered the country into shallow grave, did u ever have a thought that he would leave to pay for his misdeed? Yes, this is pay back time and only one thing can save him and that is to refund all his stolen loot. Barawo bansa

I am not surprised because you are in a mental slavery and cannot think for yourself.
If you have got some brain , you will know that there is a difference between talk and action.
But you have been blinded by hatred to let you see the truth.
As to "payback" , reply me when your god successfully prosecute anyone.
Till then , just keep quiet.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Mclick(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2015
chuna1985:

Nah, APC sabotaged GEJs effort by bombing gas pipelines for the past 2 - 3 years and that is why it could work. It was working well enough in Enugu here.

Also remember that private companies now generate n distribute electricity in Nigeria...The government just builds generating plants n then hand it over to them.

GEJ did all that. The electricity in Nigeria today was built by gej, we both know there has been steady electricity for 2 weeks now, there's no way buhari would have built power stations in 12 days to give us light.
Bro we all know there is sabotage in our system, but if you want to ride on that, you are only portraying JEG as very weak, nigerian dont need a weak leader, as executive in this country has all it takes to make whatever work, it is also unfair to blame APC for the sabotage. Come to think of it, how old is APC, JEG has been president for 6 straight years, his antecedent as governor of bayelsa is enough to tell is he is a non performer. How can he ave spend those monies with so little to show for it, he simply has been about his own pocket, Nigeria needs a responsible and discipline leader JEG as he may to you have perform lack in cross term, the above quality of a leader we need as a nation
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2015
Mclick:
Bro we all know there is sabotage in our system, but if you want to ride on that, you are only portraying JEG as very weak, nigerian dont need a weak leader, as executive in this country has all it takes to make whatever work, it is also unfair to blame APC for the sabotage. Come to think of it, how old is APC, JEG has been president for 6 straight years, his antecedent as governor of bayelsa is enough to tell is he is a non performer. How can he ave spend those monies with so little to show for it, he simply has been about his own pocket, Nigeria needs a responsible and discipline leader JEG as he may to you have perform lack in cross term, the above quality of a leader we need as a nation

GEJ weak I'm shocked many people don't know gej till now. what do u define as weakness it takes the strongest men to do all GEJ did. buhari s a very weak man.

GEJ was president for 5 years.

wen someone decides to bomb pipelines, u can't do anything about it.

I don't know what else to say to u...

GEJ is d best ever.
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Mclick(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
chuna1985:

GEJ weak I'm shocked many people don't know gej till now. what do u define as weakness it takes the strongest men to do all GEJ did. buhari s a very weak man.

GEJ was president for 5 years.

wen someone decides to bomb pipelines, u can't do anything about it.

I don't know what else to say to u...

GEJ is d best ever.
GEJ is weak in the sense that he has it all but couldn't deliver, the strength of a leader is been able to advance his followers and take full responsibilities, it pure weakness to say his work is sabotage by people who doesn't have government machineries and more so to admit he can't do anything about those who bomb the pipe line, come to think of it, is it the people that sabotage his effort that also deplet nigerian reserve and see to the down turn of it economy with such huge corruption and impunity? It's not about personal grudge it about reality. if Gej has done the right thing with evidences to show, nigerians would have defended him with their blood, he was to relax and confidence that, with a lot of money he will win
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mclick:
GEJ is weak in the sense that he has it all but couldn't deliver, the strength of a leader is been able to advance his followers and take full responsibilities, it pure weakness to say his work is sabotage by people who doesn't have government machineries and more so to admit he can't do anything about those who bomb the pipe line, come to think of it, is it the people that sabotage his effort that also deplet nigerian reserve and see to the down turn of it economy with such huge corruption and impunity? It's not about personal grudge it about reality. if Gej has done the right thing with evidences to show, nigerians would have defended him with their blood, he was to relax and confidence that, with a lot of money he will win

Obasanjo is a strong man abi
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Mclick(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
chuna1985:

Obasanjo is a strong man abi
Bro we aren't talking about Obasanjo
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mclick:
Bro we aren't talking about Obasanjo

u were talking of gej weakness being the reason why dey were bombing pipelines...

Now answer the question
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Mclick(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2015
chuna1985:

u were talking of gej weakness being the reason why dey were bombing pipelines...

Now answer the question
bro pipe line vandals predate JEG, if during his tenure it worsen, who is to blame. JEG has too many chances to prove his worth, he didn't. Again OBJ is not the subject of our discussion
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by March1st: 5:04am On Jun 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by eneidoko(f): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
chuna1985:

Uhm, by governors u mean Amechi, Rocha's, oshiomole , lamido, kwakwanso, fashola n finally d one whey chop workers salary

That'll be cool.

I didn't say to vomit 'APC' but loots illegally swallowed or stolen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by mustafo: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
eneidoko:

I didn't say to vomit 'APC' but loots illegally swallowed or stolen.

Illegally swallowed by PDP n GEJ
Re: Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. by Aricky: 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Unfortunate.

In any case let's get what we can to pay back the states that sponsored us...from where and whom we can intimidate.....trample upon

Let's see how it goes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades / Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari / National Protest: Organizers Release Timetable For February 5th Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.