Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' (39107 Views)

Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state / Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times / Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
dunkem21:
Chai ..There's no doubt now that these guys are just testruning and not prepared for governance.

Mizmycoli ..you see why I don't comment on certain dumb issues ..You just wasted your saliva yesterday preaching ..

..Now, I wonder what barcanista will say ..grin
hahahaahah Baba is learning on the job

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by WYMAN(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
eagleeye2:
We are back to the era of Reversing decision. One leg forward.....Two backwards.
Yea bro.

Confused set of people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by bloodkiIler: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

consider yourself banned for at least 3 weeks for making this kind of comment angry

Buhari is a certified kunu sipping dullard monkey a gworo infested teeth bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

@ you all i can say is

Ikpu nne i
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by eagleeye2: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

figure it out yourself wink
Ohh nobody should ever criticize Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by DropShot: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
theV0ice:

If you guys listened to the address to Journalists by the perm sec, Ministry of defense after the meeting with the service chiefs yesterday, He alluded to what Gov Yari said today.

Infact, see from the article posted

But Mr. President cited some incidents that
happened at the military checkpoints but where
necessary, he has given the chief of army staff
the permission that they can continue especially
in the north, south-east and the frontline
states,
” he said.

Obviously the Govs themselves didn't watch the news yesterday hence PMB had to bring them up to speed. He and the Chief of Army staff already decided that and the Perm Sec, Ministry of Defense clearly said so yesterday.

Haters are blinded by bigotry.

The earlier directive was clearly unambiguous but some people always fail to pay attention to details.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Listening presido. He wants the best for us. It's a pity Tanoids cannot see it this way.
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
he has also made a commitment that he will not request money from any G7 country but support to rebuild the destroyed infrastructure,” Yari said.

Smart man!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by ajepako(f): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Now this old man adds colour to 'cluelessness'

Add 'brainless' to it and you wont be far from the truth..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by bueze046(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
Is this fellow confused ....ok continue with the next thread.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by sweatlana: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
I can't wait to see what Buhari supporters would be saying in 3 months.

Whether you like it or not old age is affecting this man.
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by malbro(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
chai chai......i jst dey observe
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by kindnyce(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
WELL THATS OK

ONLY WHEN THE NPF ARE WELL EQUIPPED THEN THE TOTAL WITHDRAWAL WILL TAKE PLACE

GOD BLESS

PMB
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by anonimi: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by vickylala239: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Confused president!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by Lilimax(f): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
I thought GEJ was clueless undecided :- embarassed

Ok nah...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by ICEMAN(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Define indecisive or clueless and the phrase Flip Flopping. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by sinizia: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
This Buhari is drunk clueless dullard.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by chynergy1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
it s like our commander in chief talks before he thinks.
good for him.

i was wondering whether the man even get advisers.
another intern @ aso rock grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by kay29000(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
theV0ice:

If you guys listened to the address to Journalists by the perm sec, Ministry of defense after the meeting with the service chiefs yesterday, He alluded to what Gov Yari said today.

states,
” he said.

Obviously the Govs themselves didn't watch the news yesterday hence PMB had to bring them up to speed. He and the Chief of Army staff already decided that and the Perm Sec, Ministry of Defense clearly said so yesterday.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by ldpele(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
theV0ice:

states,
” he said.

this na nairaland interpreter of PMB, na only u watch the briefing of the prem sec of defense, other no watch, including the governors that met him. Weldone ooo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by killercute16(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
dunkem21:
Chai ..There's no doubt now that these guys are just testruning and not prepared for governance.

Mizmycoli ..you see why I don't comment on certain dumb issues ..You just wasted your saliva yesterday preaching ..

You just jejely use style call two anti-buhari to come and finish our president abi....NOT FAIR

1 Like

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by sKy007: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Na now I know that the old age is really a problem. God help us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by oloriooko(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
[size=18pt]I think PMB is too much in a hurry to fix the mess called Nigeria. He should be calm, consult appropriately make decisions based on facts
God's guidance and speed to Mr President[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by Masculity(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
dunkem21:

still waiting for barcanista's post. Fingers crossed!
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by OgologoDimkpa: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
We don't enter one chance true-true embarassed

This man cluelessness is breath taking.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by krixtopee: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by chynergy1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
ii
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by Yeeyo: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
A very confuse president, wat is wrong wit u??
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by theV0ice: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
ldpele:
this na nairaland interpreter of PMB, na only u watch the briefing of the prem sec of defense, other no watch, including the governors that met him. Weldone ooo

Obviously you didn't watch it and it isn't my fault you couldn't.

If only you could read, you would have deduced this also from the OP

1 Like

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
That's dullardism in play.
Senile.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by anonimi: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
oloriooko:
I think PMB is too much in a hurry to fix the mess called Nigeria. He should be calm, consult appropriately make decisions based on facts
God's guidance and speed to Mr President

Keep consoling yourself instead of facing up to the reality of a Brainless Booboo for the next four years of catastrophic proportions. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185359_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185138_buhariinowerri2_jpeg692a11e69c27365fcb4b4dbf3e6ccb24

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by Slynonny(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
There's something wrong with Daura President.
Is either his age is failing him or his just brainless.
Pls Mods from today henceforth any topic concerning Buhari should be giving atleast 2 days before moving it to the frontpage.
Is not good to report a story today and 2 days after they will either deny or alter it.
Remember the purported order to sale off presidential jets.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka / Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.