Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Help!!! I'm Unable To Update My Samsung Galaxy E5 After I Unrooted - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!! I'm Unable To Update My Samsung Galaxy E5 After I Unrooted (1361 Views)

Which App Can I Use To Move Apps To My Sd Card On My Unrooted Phone? / HELP!!! My Samsung Galaxy E5 Gallery Force Closes Everytime / Can Simple Server Work On Unrooted Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I'm Unable To Update My Samsung Galaxy E5 After I Unrooted by Jolaoshot(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
guys I need your assistance.. this is the response I get whenever i try to check for updates

Re: Help!!! I'm Unable To Update My Samsung Galaxy E5 After I Unrooted by ibawon(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
OK.This is what you have to do.
downloaded and install Samsung Kies on your system,
make sure your system is connected to the internet.
connect your device
kires would recognise it,then would help you download a new ROM.
OR
DOWNLOAD ODIN 3.9 search for the official latest stock ROM of your Device then u gonna see instructions on how to flash it.
coming from that road also.Good luck and u gonna need data cos this tin go chop MB
Re: Help!!! I'm Unable To Update My Samsung Galaxy E5 After I Unrooted by ibawon(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Or just Factory reset your Phone.
Re: Help!!! I'm Unable To Update My Samsung Galaxy E5 After I Unrooted by Jolaoshot(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
ibawon:
OK.This is what you have to do.
downloaded and install Samsung Kies on your system,
make sure your system is connected to the internet.
connect your device
kires would recognise it,then would help you download a new ROM.
OR
DOWNLOAD ODIN 3.9 search for the official latest stock ROM of your Device then u gonna see instructions on how to flash it.
coming from that road also.Good luck and u gonna need data cos this tin go chop MB
bro that's the problem, I don't have a laptop.. I know about the Samsung kies
Re: Help!!! I'm Unable To Update My Samsung Galaxy E5 After I Unrooted by Jolaoshot(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
ibawon:
Or just Factory reset your Phone.
is it gonna work?
Re: Help!!! I'm Unable To Update My Samsung Galaxy E5 After I Unrooted by ibawon(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
you gasto try it first
Re: Help!!! I'm Unable To Update My Samsung Galaxy E5 After I Unrooted by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Rooting 101. Once you root, you can't do OTA updates unless you unroot. The way out is simple. Head over to sammobile.com and download the official rom for your phone, then download Odin or KIES and use it to flash it. Note, that you will lose your root and may have to root after, ie if the new update is rootable yet.
Re: Help!!! I'm Unable To Update My Samsung Galaxy E5 After I Unrooted by Jolaoshot(m): 12:04am On Jun 24, 2015
ibawon:
you gasto try it first
I factory reset my phone sad still can't update
Re: Help!!! I'm Unable To Update My Samsung Galaxy E5 After I Unrooted by Jolaoshot(m): 12:05am On Jun 24, 2015
henryskywalker2003:
Rooting 101. Once you root, you can't do OTA updates unless you uproot. The way out is simple. Head over to sammobile.com and download the official rom for your phone, then download Odin or KIES and use it to flash it. Note, that you will lose your root and may have to root after, ie if the new update is rootable yet.
thanks will try this
Re: Help!!! I'm Unable To Update My Samsung Galaxy E5 After I Unrooted by henryskywalker2003(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jolaoshot:
thanks will try this

You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Airtel Bb Plan On Android / What Is Wrong With Facebook / Gionee S6 Pro Smartphone Is Endowed With 5.5 Inch Screen Size Full HD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.