Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Who Am I To JUDGE!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Am I To JUDGE!! (433 Views)

My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu / Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / Pope Said Who Am I To Judge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Am I To JUDGE!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
You are 25 and still a virgin, much
respect... But don't judge those
who are not... You are 18 and
pregnant, I still respect you... You
had an abortion, who am I to judge!!
You had your reasons..and I
respect you!! You are single.. Your
choice and I respect that.. You are
H.I.V positive... I don't know how
you got it!! (You might have been
raped) so who am I to judge.. I
respect you.. You are Gay/Lesbian I
respect U for who U are.. I respect
everyone irrespective of their
situation.. Why judge someone
because of their past/choice, no
one knows what your future holds..
No one is perfect. We were all born
to make mistakes.. Life doesn't
come with an instruction manual
but we must learn from our
mistakes or others mistakes.....
Re: Who Am I To JUDGE!! by raayah(f): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
We Judge people because they sin differently than us.
Re: Who Am I To JUDGE!! by NumberOne2(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. - Matt 7:1-5

(1) (Reply)

Don't Discard The Dream, It Will Come True / Northern European Conference 2015 / Seek For The Unbeleivable Power And Recieve,the Light,the MANTLE And PEACE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.