Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

How Safe Is Buying Land In Ajah-lagos And Cost For A Plot Of Land Quote Pls - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Safe Is Buying Land In Ajah-lagos And Cost For A Plot Of Land Quote Pls (11883 Views)

The 10 Commandments Of Buying Land In Nigeria / Pitfalls To Avoid When Buying Land / Process Of Buying Land In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Safe Is Buying Land In Ajah-lagos And Cost For A Plot Of Land Quote Pls by Angolobabe(f): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2009
Please people living in lagos,i will like to know if its safe buying a land in Ajah in lagos and if the location is also in the Govt plan for the express road etc
and if anyone have idea how much a plot of land cost over there,i will appreciate ur reply .
thanks.
Re: How Safe Is Buying Land In Ajah-lagos And Cost For A Plot Of Land Quote Pls by desse: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2009
It is safe to buy land in ajah if you are going through the right channels . It is also dangerous. All you need to mdo is to buy a land with documents i.e a land with c of o or governor consent. cost of land varies in ajah it depends on the proximity of the land and extent of development in the area . the minimum amount you could budget for a land with documents is 5-6million from my experiences .Though am an architect ,then have assisted people in securing land in ajah.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Buying Land In Ajah-lagos And Cost For A Plot Of Land Quote Pls by Angolobabe(f): 4:53am On Feb 28, 2009
thanks alot @desse, so land are that expensive in Ajah ,i thought someone can get for less maybe half price from the amount u mentioned,i dont know much about Ajah im still doing my research,thanks anyway.
Re: How Safe Is Buying Land In Ajah-lagos And Cost For A Plot Of Land Quote Pls by manpeople(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2010
@Angolobabe

Have you been able to get a plot at Ajah? Please be informed that though land at Ajah are water logged the environ is good to reside. Please ensure that before you buy a land at Ajah ensure it has a gazzette. Most land that have either Governors Consent or C of O are pretty expensive.

i just bought one recently for 4.5millon. if interested feel free to reach as i am currently constructing at Badore close to cooperative villa.

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Buying Land In Ajah-lagos And Cost For A Plot Of Land Quote Pls by manpeople(m): 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2010
@Angolobabe

Have you been able to get a plot at Ajah? Please be informed that though land at Ajah are water logged the environ is good to reside. Please ensure that before you buy a land at Ajah ensure it has a gazzette. Most land that have either Governors Consent or C of O are pretty expensive.

i just bought one recently for 4.5millon. if interested feel free to reach as i am currently constructing at Badore close to cooperative villa.
Re: How Safe Is Buying Land In Ajah-lagos And Cost For A Plot Of Land Quote Pls by Aventures(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2010
It is quite dangerous buying a Land in Ajah. It is the fastest growing area in Lagos. If you take time to read lawyers article you will find out from his investigation from Alausa, most of the the land in Ajah are goverment acquisition. In about a month ago a Nairalander who bought a plot of Land in Ajah cried loud for help ( he bought a land when it was very cheap and he did his investigation even to Alausa b4 buying, now the Omo Onile's are disturbing him to come and develop the land cos the place has been fully develope and now expensive so the Guy wanted to do CofO and he was told that the land his located along the propsed fourth mainland bridge). goverment went into partnership with some private sector to develop some area in Ajah and to sell to the public with standard infrastructural development, i am presently building a duplex for a firm in one of such estate. You may wish to contact me for more info abidoyventures@gmail.com
Re: How Safe Is Buying Land In Ajah-lagos And Cost For A Plot Of Land Quote Pls by oludarekehinde(m): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
One of the most cheapest & secure Landed Estate in Lekki as at today is:
DOMINION GARDEN CITY (DGC), Awoyaya-Lekki, Lagos & is fast selling.
Situated within the neighborhood of:
*May Fair Gardens
*Lakowe Lake & Resorts
*Fara Park Estate
*Crown Estate
*Sapphire Gardens Estate
*Lagos Business School
*Green Spring Schools &
*Lekki Free Trade Zone
UNIQUE FEATURES:
*Sandy Dry Land
*C of O
*Government Approved Layout
*Good Road Networks
*Central Sewage Treatment Plant
*Security, Gardens & Parks
*Central Water Treatment & Distribution System
*Sport Centre
*Club House
*Shopping Centre
*Clinic &
*Schools
PLOT SIZES & PRICES:
(10,000 per sqm)
450sqm = 4.5m
675sqm = 6.750m
900sqm = 9m
Site inspection takes place:
8am, 10am, 12noon, 2pm & 4pm Mon - Sat
For more info, contact DARE
+2348053690928
+2348095018095
Re: How Safe Is Buying Land In Ajah-lagos And Cost For A Plot Of Land Quote Pls by oludarekehinde(m): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2013
YOU TOO CAN BECOME LANDLORD IN LEKKI:
DOMINION GARDEN CITY (DGC with CofO) Awoyaya-Lekki Lagos is fast selling.
Situated within the neighborhood of:
*May Fair Gardens
*Lakowe Lake & Resorts
*Fara Park Estate
*Crown Estate
*Sapphire Gardens Estate
*Lagos Business School
*Green Spring Schools &
*Lekki Free Trade Zone

UNIQUE FEATURES:
*Sandy Dry Land
*C of O
*Government Approved Layout
*Good Road Networks
*Central Sewage Treatment Plant
*Security, Gardens & Parks
*Central Water Treatment & Distribution System
*Sport Centre
*Club House
*Shopping Centre
*Clinic &
*Schools

PLOT SIZES & PRICES:
(10,000 per sqm)
450sqm = 4.5m
675sqm = 6.750m
900sqm = 9m
Site inspection takes place:
8am, 10am, 12noon, 2pm & 4pm Mon - Sat
For more info, contact:
+2348053690928
+2348095018095
darekenny78@gmail.com
Re: How Safe Is Buying Land In Ajah-lagos And Cost For A Plot Of Land Quote Pls by oludarekehinde(m): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
Invest In New Lagos CBD. Buy a plot of Land in UPTOWN COURT Osoroko town along the Lekki Free Trade Zone road,  Ibeju lekki Lagos.

UPTOWN COURTS is a place for those that can see beyond their eyes. The estate is just the best place for investors. Whether you are looking for a place to invest into for the future or you are looking for a place of living and calling a home of yours, UPTOWN COURTS is just the right place for you!

Elegantly seated in a well cleared large expanse of land lying in Osoroko town along the Lekki Free Trade Zone road,  Ibeju lekki , UPTOWN COURTS is a place where you  can  put in your money and have rest of mind. It is fully secure and free from any form of encumbrance.

It is a mile from Dangote refinery and is graciously covered with a global C of O.  We offer 60ft by 100ft for a plot in UPTOWN COURTS and the estate is presently selling at N3.5m per plot. We also have half plots available and selling   for N1.8m.

Take this golden opportunity to invest in new Lagos & future of your children. It's just a place where you can settle down after your retirement.

For Inspection call Dare on +2348053690928

Re: How Safe Is Buying Land In Ajah-lagos And Cost For A Plot Of Land Quote Pls by monnaky: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2017
#CRYPTOCURRENCY WEALTH TRANSFER
BE YOUR OWN LANDLORD WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENT.

NOW SELLING LANDS WITH TBC (THE BILLION COIN)

-OWN YOUR OWN LAND NOW
-A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY
-LIVE AMONG THE RICH
-WE HAVE 1900 PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE AT AJAH, LEKKI, LAGOS FOR 80% TBC AND 20% CASH.
-CHOICE LOCATION
-PARADISE BEACH ESTATE
-COMPANY HANDLING INFRASTRUCTURE
-FIRST COME BASIS
-THE LAND IS WORTH A LOT BUT BEEN SOLD FOR TBC COMMUNITY AT GIVE AWAY PRICE

NB YOU CAN COME WITH YOUR LAYER TO PREVIEW THE LANDS DOCUMENTS
Please fill the form below if your are interested........ hurry now while stock last.

https:///forms/3UEcLFtKAA7XK1BP2
Re: How Safe Is Buying Land In Ajah-lagos And Cost For A Plot Of Land Quote Pls by kayworld2(m): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
To be part of the TBC community (The Billion Coin),

Grab this opportunity and become millionaire in 2017

Get your at a very cheaper price of 500/TBC.
Contact me. Kay - 0 81 34 6 6 0 0 00. Call or whatsapp

Re: How Safe Is Buying Land In Ajah-lagos And Cost For A Plot Of Land Quote Pls by phoenix480(m): 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Desse, Manpeople and Aventures have given you good advice.

There are several committed land in the Ajah axis which are owned by the Government. There are also several under ownership disputes. To navigate past these issues, always demand for land with Gazette or CofO (Certificate of Occupancy). The next step will be to verify the authenticity of these documents.

On price, Land with good title (Gazette or CofO) are usually more expensive. Do budget around N6million at the minimum.

Angolobabe:
Please people living in lagos,i will like to know if its safe buying a land in Ajah in lagos and if the location is also in the Govt plan for the express road etc
and if anyone have idea how much a plot of land cost over there,i will appreciate ur reply .
thanks.

Re: How Safe Is Buying Land In Ajah-lagos And Cost For A Plot Of Land Quote Pls by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Tbc for sell at the rate of N150 per coin call or whatsapp 07068536463
Re: How Safe Is Buying Land In Ajah-lagos And Cost For A Plot Of Land Quote Pls by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 22, 2017
You can contact us for
the supply of granites,sharp & plaster sand.Also for all types of filling sand for your sand filling jobs in lekki or any location in Lagos.

Call katchy on 08038989559 or 08037136667
30 tons trucks are also available for haulage and delivery of the materials.
Re: How Safe Is Buying Land In Ajah-lagos And Cost For A Plot Of Land Quote Pls by olufunkereal: 5:56pm On May 04, 2017
Ajah is the closest to Lekki which is the fastest growing area of Lagos state right now. True, most parts of Ajah are waterlogged and hence means extra cost of sandfilling before building.

But in order to by-cut this, one can instead buy land from an estate. The estate does the sandfilling. And since it's a whole estate, there can't be shady rush rush work by incompetent engineers.

The water logged estates we have in Ajah are all sandfilled by our company and our prices are affordable compared to other estates.

You can talk to us on
olufunkereal@gmail.com
+2349077395338

Re: How Safe Is Buying Land In Ajah-lagos And Cost For A Plot Of Land Quote Pls by Homeyfav: 6:21am On Jan 29, 2019
1;;'[]

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Ban ‘omo Onile’ / 13 Buildings,16 Vehicles, 3 Filling Stations Lost To Onitsha Fire - NEMA / Fire Guts Lagos Hotel, Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.