Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,215 members, 7,867,532 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Drunk Man He Thought The Woman He Raped Was His Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Man He Thought The Woman He Raped Was His Girlfriend (1498 Views)

Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) / Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Man He Thought The Woman He Raped Was His Girlfriend by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:15am On Jun 24, 2015
A 44-year-old drunk rapist » , Mark Smith, has told the
police he thought the woman he raped » violently was
his girlfriend.
Smith who was jailed for the vile attack after the
woman reported she felt 'disgusted and degraded'.
The Lancashire, United Kingdom man who had been
drinking all night, according to the police, had broken
into the apartment the woman was staying and met
her sleeping on the couch and proceeded to sexually
assault her.
The Burnley Crown Court heard how the victim had
fallen asleep on a sofa but in the early hours of the
following morning woke to find 44-year-old Smith
having sex with her.
She realised her underwear and pants were missing
and Smith rolled off her, apologising.
After he was arrested, he told officers he didn't know
what he was doing and mistakenly believed, in his
condition, that he was having sex with his girlfriend.
Smith, of Hogarth Avenue, Burnley, Lancashire, is now
starting 73-month jail sentence after being told that his
attack was a 'breach of trust.'
Re: Drunk Man He Thought The Woman He Raped Was His Girlfriend by Artistree: 6:06am On Jun 24, 2015
So he has a right to räpe his girlfriend? Smh!!
Re: Drunk Man He Thought The Woman He Raped Was His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2015
If he get big dick, I dnt mind.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Man He Thought The Woman He Raped Was His Girlfriend by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Artistree:
So he has a right to räpe his girlfriend? Smh!!
d lady was not his girl frnd, read well b4 u comment next time cheesy
Re: Drunk Man He Thought The Woman He Raped Was His Girlfriend by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
mzcurvaceous:
If he get big dick, I dnt mind.
Lol
Re: Drunk Man He Thought The Woman He Raped Was His Girlfriend by Artistree: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2015
Kingpinukecy:
d lady was not his girl frnd, read well b4 u comment next time cheesy
I read it well darling, I simply meant that even if the lady was his gf, does he have the right to ŕape her?
Re: Drunk Man He Thought The Woman He Raped Was His Girlfriend by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Artistree:

I read it well darling, I simply meant that even if the lady was his gf, does he have the right to ŕape her?

ok sweetheart, now i undastan y u responded dat way

(1) (Reply)

Robbery Spree In BDPA, Ugbowo Benin City / Couple Caught Having Sex In Train Station / Two Ugandan TV Presenters Fired After Being Caught In A Sextape Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.