Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Why That Guys Hate Seein Thr Sister With A Guy.but Dy Molest Anothr Persons Sis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why That Guys Hate Seein Thr Sister With A Guy.but Dy Molest Anothr Persons Sis (913 Views)

Deleted / 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why That Guys Hate Seein Thr Sister With A Guy.but Dy Molest Anothr Persons Sis by waxboy(m): 5:10am On Jun 24, 2015
Hm guys always protect thr own sis..why dy cn molest anothr person sis..why that,cn any 1 put more light or globe to this
Re: Why That Guys Hate Seein Thr Sister With A Guy.but Dy Molest Anothr Persons Sis by Edwardhead(m): 5:22am On Jun 24, 2015
please I'm still typing...
Re: Why That Guys Hate Seein Thr Sister With A Guy.but Dy Molest Anothr Persons Sis by waxboy(m): 5:27am On Jun 24, 2015
Edwardhead:
please I'm still typing...
Yah i c,u r d real headward
Re: Why That Guys Hate Seein Thr Sister With A Guy.but Dy Molest Anothr Persons Sis by Edwardhead(m): 5:31am On Jun 24, 2015
waxboy:
Yah i c,u r d real headward
stop checking my dp
Re: Why That Guys Hate Seein Thr Sister With A Guy.but Dy Molest Anothr Persons Sis by Dongreatken(m): 6:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Thats not true.
Re: Why That Guys Hate Seein Thr Sister With A Guy.but Dy Molest Anothr Persons Sis by Ginaz(f): 6:08am On Jun 24, 2015
that's what they do, i've noticed it too. they'll protect their sisters, hardly beat them but will beat the living day light out of their gfs.

what goes around comes around, some nigga will beat their sisters too. 1-1
Re: Why That Guys Hate Seein Thr Sister With A Guy.but Dy Molest Anothr Persons Sis by waxboy(m): 6:15am On Jun 24, 2015
Edwardhead:
stop checking my dp
Lol mst beautiful monkey mrn sir
Re: Why That Guys Hate Seein Thr Sister With A Guy.but Dy Molest Anothr Persons Sis by waxboy(m): 6:17am On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=Ginaz post=35088413]that's what they do, i've noticed it too. they'll protect their sisters, hardly beat them but will beat the living day light out of their gfs.

Lol hmm nt that o
Re: Why That Guys Hate Seein Thr Sister With A Guy.but Dy Molest Anothr Persons Sis by czarr(m): 6:38am On Jun 24, 2015
Ginaz:
that's what they do, i've noticed it too. they'll protect their sisters, hardly beat them but will beat the living day light out of their gfs.

.....why would someone beat his girlfriend.....
Re: Why That Guys Hate Seein Thr Sister With A Guy.but Dy Molest Anothr Persons Sis by cowgirl9090: 6:47am On Jun 24, 2015
Ginaz:

hehehe smiley and their girl friends will now turn to darkness.
Re: Why That Guys Hate Seein Thr Sister With A Guy.but Dy Molest Anothr Persons Sis by Pinkyberry2(f): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2015
D corrupt guys are over protective. They don't want what they do to others to happen to their sister.
Re: Why That Guys Hate Seein Thr Sister With A Guy.but Dy Molest Anothr Persons Sis by justmag(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2015
Because your sister is family and the other girl isn't.
Re: Why That Guys Hate Seein Thr Sister With A Guy.but Dy Molest Anothr Persons Sis by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2015
Its kids that do that , most matured guy would treat every female like his mum or sister...
Re: Why That Guys Hate Seein Thr Sister With A Guy.but Dy Molest Anothr Persons Sis by harlos: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2015
Pinkyberry2:
D corrupt guys are over protective. They don't want what they do to others to happen to their sister.

Lol. This reminds me of a quote " A theif does not know stealing is a sin unless he get robbed"
Re: Why That Guys Hate Seein Thr Sister With A Guy.but Dy Molest Anothr Persons Sis by Tapout(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2015
op i hope u know the meaning of molest?? sad

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, What Makes You Think You Are Pretty Or Handsome? / What Happens When An Ajebutter Goes To An Ajekpako Club (TFAS) Ep. 1 / Can You Get Married still An Undergraduate?Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.