Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday (25913 Views)

How 36 States Shared N156.2bn In Two Months- The Vanguard / FG And Labour Set Up Committee To Review Fuel Price And Minimum Wage / FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by ORACLE1975(m): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2015
alert........ for my bank.
Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2015
olasmith10:

"almost empty treasury" go and read again!!!
And they are sharing an "Almost empty treasury" ?? How loyal can some people be

7 Likes

Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by permsec: 8:06am On Jun 24, 2015
But GEJ left nothing na! mofos everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 24, 2015
ProsperUSA:
[color=Red][size=15pt]2009 Toyota Corrola (very clean condition) imported from Canada - ₦250,000

Too expensive, lets do 1000Naira.... Thieves!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by ceejay80s(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2015
woodcook:
I thought Buhari said GEJ made away with all our money? Nigerian politicians are all the same.
Maxymilliano:
Thought the treasury is said to be virtually empty or is that from the remnants
Fineboi2:
and BAba dey lie say Jona don finish Treasury undecided
Seriously. . . where's the Chanji Baba promised Us
Mogidi:
I thought Buhari met an empty treasury?
Runaway:
I thought APshit said their was no money in the treasury?
Mogidi:
All of una still dey thought? But una no think at all, na cocoanut water dey inside una brain , I sorry for enemy of progressive party
Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by mrkings84(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2015
Thank God at least there money to share even though gej made away with our treasury.

Hope apc governors will pay salaries now.
Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by Diesel1(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2015
lumzybo:
To all those guys saying empty treasury, wake up from ur slumber. YES he culd av met empty treasure the money shared myt be from the money realised sinx PMB assumed office. We shldnt forget the fact that Nigeria make money on a daily basis from the sales of crude and other things.
shut up.. Be wise for once #empty skull

5 Likes

Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by slyniki: 8:07am On Jun 24, 2015
My name is Sly Nikki, i want to give thanks to DR.EVA for bringing back my ex Husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, not until i came across DR. EVA through the help of a friend, that she (DR. EVA) has helped before, she made me understand that DR. EVA is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, that i am a witness to. Contacting Her to help me was one of the best things I have ever done in life. My love life was in shambles. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again. I was confuse and do not no what to do again, so i had to get in contact with DR. EVA, She did a permanent love spell that made my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. DR. EVA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This woman is for REAL and for good. She can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle and we’re doing very, very well in our marriage. Contact email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com or view through her website and Contact her there: http://evafertilityspellt.wix.com/evafertilityspell

Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2015
Mogidi:

Yes,he did meet an empty treasury.
This were revenues gotten in the last one month.
Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by ITbomb(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2015
A government that used lies to get sympathy and votes will always use lies to hold on to power, but one day people will be tired of the lies and out they go in 2019

2 Likes

Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by GGfadar(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
This can't be true, where them see that money abi treasury no empty again?

This apc go kill us for the next 4 years with lies o.

Meanwhile good morning duara dullard illiterate president.

DULLARD GREETING DULLARD
Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2015
lumzybo:
To all those guys saying empty treasury, wake up from ur slumber. YES he culd av met empty treasure the money shared myt be from the money realised sinx PMB assumed office. We shldnt forget the fact that Nigeria make money on a daily basis from the sales of crude and other things.

Tell them.Most of these Naira landers are illiterates who doesn't know simple economics.They do not know govt is a going concern.
Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by olasmith10(m): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2015
mightsparrow:
And they are sharing an "Almost empty treasury" ?? How loyal can some people be

is it for personal use?
Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by GGfadar(m): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
This can't be true, where them see that money abi treasury no empty again?

This apc go kill us for the next 4 years with lies o.

Meanwhile good morning duara dullard illiterate president.

DULLARD GREETING DULLARD
grin
Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by Nnemuka(f): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by splashbaby(m): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2015
abtmaviz:

With empty treasury.. You believe Dogo yaro n APC is like saying my grandma is a virgin.. Mtcheew undecided
Treasury is different from income.
Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by ralph28(m): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2015
See how this news vindicated GEJ,now we know that he left money in the treasury.

5 Likes

Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by PassingShot(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Wow!! Kids, if a country says it's broke it doesn't mean it doesn't have money at all. All it means is, it's financial obligations outweigh what they have. They shared N400b+ yesterday but let's put that into perspective, FG and states owe construction companies N600B. That's just one of the numerous industries FG and states owe money. A lot of agencies are being owed money. A healthcare agency just reported today that it has not gotten any allowance since August last year. Again this is the same situation in almost every government agency.

Anyway at least they reported an increase from April due to improvements in refunds. I hope that continues with the steps the FG has taken to block leakages, I hope we continue to see increase as the months go by.
Too many kids on the forum really.

2 Likes

Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by wiseoneking: 8:14am On Jun 24, 2015
akwabassey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/fg-others-share-n409-354bn/

Thank God for empty treasury. Despite it all they got excess of billions over what the month of april paid. With empty treasury by Buhari, you can ever get more and more.

1 Like

Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2015
I think the treasury is still as good as empty because our expenditure definitely out weighs the public revenue.

You nairalanders really need to understand things before making comments.
Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by Nellybii: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

this is what happens when you do nothing but remain jobless by dusting a public toilet cleaner's shoes

Fool,,,,I need to tell you that the elections have come and gone

you APCheats didn't see the part when your senile president declared the treasury empty

guess you are simply brainwashed by jobless almajiris

get wise and stop being a gullible slowpoke

So your own idea of being wise is to log into Nairaland and rain verbal insults on PMB and Yorubas daily? This is ridiculous. This only reduces you further from the shallowest level of self esteem that you have dropped. Miserable imbeccile

2 Likes

Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by DonCortino: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2015
danjumakolo:

Yes,he did meet an empty treasury.
This were revenues gotten in the last one month.
Where was is stated that its d revenue from last month?

3 Likes

Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by buoye1(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2015
Some people sha.. .....i read some comments and my body weak
Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by EKPETI(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2015
huptin:
So far VAT contributes about 46% of total government earnings and some idiots will be shouting that Lagos( which generates about 80% of the VAT) was built with oyel money. Mad people.

Pls ask urself this question: which company pay d highest VAT? Or are u saying that VAT contribute 46% of Nigeria total earnings? Pls be straight with ur self.

God will help us all.
Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by piscesgem(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2015
Tot no money in the treasury, where is this one coming from. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by jafardambatta: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2015
I keep on wondering about those making comments about empty treasury. They should know that Nigeria is getting its income/proceeds on daily bases. They should therefore use their senses to know that from 29th May to date the Government should have some cash to share.

1 Like

Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2015
olasmith10:

"almost empty treasury" go and read again!!!
why didnt he say "almost full treasury or half filled treasury"...mumu

2 Likes

Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by hamilton62(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2015
lumzybo:

It possible he emptied the treasury sinx he knew he was no longer the president. This is a possibility. Not that I believed what PMB said but our politicians always believe in wrecking havoc 4 the incoming government.

This is typical of an ousted politician. GEJ isn't an exception
yes you are right to an extant but will GEJ kill his family for you dudes to believe?
even PMB knows that GEJ means Nigerians well but they are not of the same administrative perspective and he needs the power.... if not why does he still consult him and some hidden meetings go on... he even followed on continuity of his predecessors project at first GEJ giving him all the projects cashflow and work stages to be transparent...
i believe if he was like that there would have been a no Nigeria for now but i thank God for using him to avert the ills predicted by USA.

3 Likes

Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by Ushiefrank(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2015
I smell dullard with dis comment I read because it was stated dat money realise in d month of may, I and u know it is nt buhari rigime.
lumzybo:
To allthose guys saying empty treasury, wake up from ur slumber. YES he culd av met empty treasure the money shared myt be from the money realised sinx PMB assumed office. We shldnt forget the fact that Nigeria make money on a daily basis from the sales of crude and other things.

2 Likes

Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by cyril83(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2015
Mogidi:

Comprehension problem i guess He said virtually empty treasury . Much is expected from the said largest economy in africa under jonathan
Re: FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday by Btruth: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2015
lumzybo:
You think positively, others are too sentimental.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo / Did US Demand Extradition Of Allen Onyema As Fani-Kayode Claimed? (Fact Check) / Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.