Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio (28243 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's Handshake With Ude Oko Chukwu In New York (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by dorofresh: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2015
Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe the Senator representing Abia South Senatorial District in Abia State, was called from Crowther Fm 104.5 in Abuja in a popular Radio Programme called 'HEBELEMBE'.

To the utmost shock of Nigerians, this sitting Senator shouted at the presenter Dr. Ahmed Issa popularly known as the 'Ordinary President' to 'SHUT UP' and stop disturbing his number that he was busy. Unknowing to him, he was on LIVE Radio.

This was in respect of about 400 SEA WHARF Workers whose Rig was closed and sold by the Federal Government about two years ago without adequate compensation.

On realizing his gaffe, he called back trying to do damage control.

Now my point is: Is this kind of behavior and language expected from a distinguished senator of the Federal Republic? His defense was that he did not know he was on LIVE Radio and that he should have been informed before hand.

This programme is still ongoing as I type. What's your view on this?

SOURCE: 104.5 crowther FM Abuja

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by MosakuAW(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2015
This is why one needs to be calm whenever you receive a phone call from a known or unknown number.

The Senator is very wrong to have sounded that way but the presenter should have also informed him before placing him on live radio.

The senator is a public "property" but his phone is not.

My opinion thou.

Afterall, he is human.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by INTROVERT(f): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2015
I trust Ahmed Isah go don finish the guy life on the station.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2015
We got touts holding political positions angry

17 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by sammieblaize: 8:48am On Jun 24, 2015
The ordinary president Ahmed isah.... It's quite sad that a serving senator will talk to some1 like that in such a manner..

6 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 24, 2015
Am coming wif ma NL lovers to vote for u enmass and am using dis medium to also beg dem to tell dem frnds on nairaland
Ma lovers on NL base on ma scale of preference, from d most important to d least

1)Genea(shez ma everytin)
2)Yourmain(she left me for fula boy)
3)Mathematical(she kinda hates me, not her fault though)
4)Raayah cum rayaah(shez in luve wif midolian
5)Sarahbabyxx(depreaye told me to stay away from her)
6)Chowlade(she hates me too)
7)Remember007(she told me she likes money)
coolBeremx(she may not vote and may even tell all her frnds not to vote for u)
9)Dollyak(how can I marry a grl dat hates niger delta #crying)
10)Pentiumpro(ma spirit just don't like her, if she got d chance to poison me, I can bet dat she won't spare me)

#pls ma beautiful ladies, let's come out to vote for dat naughty boi called agarawu23. And come along wif frnds to vote for him
I love all of una
How I wish dere is a religion dat can make me marry 10 wivesm #crying in west germany

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by sammieblaize: 8:48am On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
I trust Ahmed Musa go don finish the guy life on the station.
exactly... Another reason to love Ahmed isah

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by Caseless: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2015
He's an uncouth senator. His people campaigned with casket during the governorship election last time, so i'm not surprised at such show by him.
How can a sitting senator behave like this and still be called a 'distinguished senator'.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by INTERMAN: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2015
Front page pls. Lalasticlala. Let us disgrace this man

4 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by dorofresh: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2015
INTERMAN:
EXACTLY! LET NIGERIANS KNOW THE QUALITY/CALIBRE OF LEADERS WE ELECTED

Cc: LALASTICLALA

4 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by pgidex(f): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2015
The guy just disgraced himself for nothing. These senators need serious lectures. .......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by dorofresh: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

How sure ?? Did any other person hear him say that?
Calling on Abuja members of this forum who tuned in to HEBELEMBE this morning to confirm this so the mods can do the needful. Thanks!!!
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2015
No Be PDP Senator? What Do You Expect? Mtcheeeww!

4 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by vegetables(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2015
The Sen was disturbed
dorofresh:
EXACTLY! LET NIGERIANS KNOW THE QUALITY/CALIBRE OF LEADERS WE ELECTED

Cc: LALASTICLALA
bb: Lalasticlala, we wont move it to the fp
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by dokyOloye: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
We got touts holding political positions angry
Why would d presenter call him on d phone and put him on live radio wtout telling him?
Is it not obvious d he doesn't know d presenter previously and d presenter never gave him a prior notice that he will be calling him and even putting him on live radio?
Do U know d number of unwanted,disturbing calls these ppl receive on daily basis?
The senator is a human being afterall.
'Ordinary' Nigerians threaten to sue MTN,etc for unwanted calls and text messages talk more of a senator who who probably receives hundreds of such everyday.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by modath(f): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

How sure ?? Did any other person hear him say that?

It did happen, James Manager was even mentioned by the sea wharf people that its been two years of agitation with Nupeng & Pengassan compromised.

Ahmed Isah even made mention of a plot to kill him...

It was on Aso Radio Abuja this morning...

Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders we have, When we let 2 bowls of rice & 1k do the thinking for us every four years. #shameful

4 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2015
APC senators are tout
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2015
ii was disappointed to hear him talk the way he did angry politicians just care less bout the ones that voted them iin.

He was angrily asking em to write a formal letter before he listens to the plight of the poor n wounded sad haba oga senator undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by Mogidi: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Now my point is: Is this kind of behavior and language expected from a distinguished senator of the Federal Republic?

Not as bad as APC sinators jumping fence like legislooters.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zrmiVpfB514/VG3UZOr7WLI/AAAAAAABDNc/nttAoLy8sS4/s1600/Nasp.jpg[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by UnknownT: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2015
He would have been told that they would call. He may not be in a right frame of mind at that moment to take calls. We are all human, senator or no senator

9 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by Anoruo(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Shame
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by Chukwutobi: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2015
When you have babes as leaders, what else do you expect?

Woe to the city whose king is a baby

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by nwana1: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2015
He has alrdy lost his re-run
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by Btruth: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2015
This is what happened when you have dick and harry as a senator. This so call senators don't know the law and they don't even know the value of humans.

sad
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by xmileeasy: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2015
una Hambelembe

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by Segadem(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2015
dokyOloye:
Why would d presenter call him on d phone and put him on live radio wtout telling him?
Do U know d number of unwanted,disturbing calls these ppl receive on daily basis?
'Ordinary' Nigerians threaten to sue MTN,etc for unwanted calls and text messages talk more of senators who receive hundreds of such everyday.
so u can do same? Even if the common Nigerians can do that,it doesn't befit our so called law makers.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by Segadem(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2015
INTERMAN:
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio by Btruth: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2015
dokyOloye:
'Ordinary' Nigerians threaten to sue MTN,etc for unwanted calls and text messages talk more of senators who receive hundreds of such everyday.
........and that gives him the reason to abused on the phone? hummmm!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others / Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP / Pictures From Femi Fani-Kayode's 59th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.