Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Repair All Your Android Phones Without Stress - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Repair All Your Android Phones Without Stress (10888 Views)

Fraudulent Affordablesphonesikeja- Selling New Phones Without Nigerian Warranty. / How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable / How To Charge Your Phones Without Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repair All Your Android Phones Without Stress by powerfulsettingz: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Bro pls have u resolve this issue of ur phone, I have a similar prob don't k ow wat to do, same phone as urz
dabigjoe6:
My innjoo i1s shows its charging but doesnt go higher than 1% den wen i remove d charger it shows ba3 low and den switches off, is it the charging point that is faulty cuz ave changed d ba3 and still the same result
Re: Repair All Your Android Phones Without Stress by dabigjoe6(m): 2:13am On Aug 26, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Bro pls have u resolve this issue of ur phone, I have a similar prob don't k ow wat to do, same phone as urz
i took to were it would be repaired it was the board that was faulty
Re: Repair All Your Android Phones Without Stress by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 26, 2016
Please I have tecno m3 that its screen shakes and enters keys I didn't press. I have done factory reset many times. I have also used many developers tools but failed. Please if you are familiar with this and know the solution help me.
Re: Repair All Your Android Phones Without Stress by Carlcaresophia: 9:05am On May 30, 2016
micadeolu:
Please I have tecno m3 that its screen shakes and enters keys I didn't press. I have done factory reset many times. I have also used many developers tools but failed. Please if you are familiar with this and know the solution help me.
Hello Micadeolu, for the problem you can try to take the phone to Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. Thank you!
Re: Repair All Your Android Phones Without Stress by chika11sydney(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2016
how can I repair my hard bricked Samsung Galaxy s3(corrupted bootloader
Re: Repair All Your Android Phones Without Stress by Xhaka(m): 3:16pm On May 30, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Micadeolu, for the problem you can try to take the phone to Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. Thank you!
Carlcare that couldn't repair that crappy Infinix Alpha Marvel x502
Re: Repair All Your Android Phones Without Stress by Carlcaresophia: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2016
Xhaka:

Carlcare that couldn't repair that crappy Infinix Alpha Marvel x502
Hello Xhaka,could you let us know what is the problem with the X502 and which Carlcare Service Center you visited, as well as your phone number, IMEI, work order number. So that we can transfer your information to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!
Re: Repair All Your Android Phones Without Stress by adexphi(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hi nairaland Fam, tz ur humble boy engineer Ay, back and better with solutions to your infinix, TECNO, itel, Injoo, BlackBerry, Huawei, etc phones, you can reach me on whatsapp 08178498579, watch out for something interesting from me, jux ere to avoid ur phones getting the better of you
Re: Repair All Your Android Phones Without Stress by Joyhuxley(m): 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
adexphi:
Hi nairaland Fam, tz ur humble boy engineer Ay, back and better with solutions to your infinix, TECNO, itel, Injoo, BlackBerry, Huawei, etc phones, you can reach me on whatsapp 08178498579, watch out for something interesting from me, jux ere to avoid ur phones getting the better of you

how much do you sell board (Panel) of Tecno P9? Am in Abuja. 08096630799
Re: Repair All Your Android Phones Without Stress by Xhaka(m): 6:54am On Jun 02, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Xhaka,could you let us know what is the problem with the X502 and which Carlcare Service Center you visited, as well as your phone number, IMEI, work order number. So that we can transfer your information to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!
Visited both carlcare at ikeja, The phone shuts down unexpectedly. Get full on time when the battery is low. And even when I'm not using it, the
battery keeps draining.
Phone no: 09097239498
IMEI: 359142050114286
Re: Repair All Your Android Phones Without Stress by Carlcaresophia: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Xhaka:

Visited both carlcare at ikeja, The phone shuts down unexpectedly. Get full on time when the battery is low. And even when I'm not using it, the
battery keeps draining.
Phone no: 09097239498
IMEI: 359142050114286
Hello Xhaka, we had transferred your info to our colleagues. Please wait with patience. Thank you!
Re: Repair All Your Android Phones Without Stress by Xhaka(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Xhaka, we had transferred your info to our colleagues. Please wait with patience. Thank you!
The phone was flashed at the carlcare centre but no difference yet
Re: Repair All Your Android Phones Without Stress by ziondonos: 10:13am On Feb 15
Please I don't know if anyone can help me here, I'm looking for where I can root my phone in Warri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch Or Download Movies On Tecno T430 / I Bought This Powerbank For 1.2 Million Naira PHOTOS / Download File Manager For Your Infinix Hot2 Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.