Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu (31266 Views)

Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria / 5 Tips To Avoid SACK In This Economic Period. / Mass Sack, Demotion Looms In Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by condralbede(m): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
laurel03:
Tinubu better than most governor that governed eastern state from 1999 to 2007
Yes....Even better than aregbe...The Governor of Osun State.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by Sagamite(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Maybe the company has served its usefulness. They were probably using it to scheme off money to use to fight election against the incumbent party.

https://www.nairaland.com/2230168/buharis-victory-men-made-it/3#32236645

Now they are the party in power, the company is not that useful anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by aristosoft(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
youngmonie:
If I was the chairman, I will sack them as well. For crying out loud this is a private organzation, I cnt have some union holding my compnay to randsome later on in the future when things dnt go their way. Abeg sack of them, let the unions go and provide jobs for them. One of the great things margaret thatcher did for the UK was to kill / drastically reduce the powera of the various labour union organizations.Its just that labout unions are political tools in Nigeria if not they would have been eradicated, strike today, strike tomorrow, holding the whole country to randsome

My People die and suffer due to lack of knowledge. Many of us are worse than this people because they know the right thing, but shy away from it because of greed and lack of trust.
FYI, once you have a certain number of staff, your staff are obliged to be a member of civil society organization based on their areas of expertise.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by ocelot2006(m): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
I'm no fan of that drug pusher called Tinubu....but as a business man I fully agree with his action. No sane business will tolerate the Establishment of unions. If you want a damn union, go join the public service.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by ocelot2006(m): 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
aristosoft:

My People die and suffer due to lack of knowledge. Many of us are worse than this people because they know the right thing, but shy away from it because of greed and lack of trust.
FYI, once you have a certain number of staff, your staff are obliged to be a member of civil society organization based on their areas of expertise.

Care to back that up with the law? Unions are a big NO NO in the private sector as they kill productivity.

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by mrborntodoit: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
wellmax:

Another troll. Did you read the story at all? The traces he didn't cover when pdP controlled EFCC, is it now that he will cover them?

Pidgin brain, keep dulling like the dullard of daura you voted for
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by 7lives: 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
youngmonie:
If I was the chairman, I will sack them as well. For crying out loud this is a private organzation, I cnt have some union holding my compnay to randsome later on in the future when things dnt go their way. Abeg sack of them, let the unions go and provide jobs for them. One of the great things margaret thatcher did for the UK was to kill / drastically reduce the powera of the various labour union organizations.Its just that labout unions are political tools in Nigeria if not they would have been eradicated, strike today, strike tomorrow, holding the whole country to randsome

Thank you jare,, imagine people that cannot successfully set up a roadside plantain and groundnut business, organising trade union in another mans company.
Let them quit the job abi na by force to work for alpha beta, hunger way go waya them just they warm up.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by fetty2008: 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Saraki has spoiled the Tinubu Business.. Chaiii
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by wellmax(m): 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Pidgin brain, keep dulling like the dullard of daura you voted for
He's Nigeria's President. Live with that. If e pain you , jump inside Lagoon.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by PecE2Make: 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
This is the change we are talking about. Election is over Na, dis are the guys APC were using in the social media to fight against her rival. Wait a minute, I thought they said Wike likes sacking how about this?

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by PrinceFadipe(m): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Alfa beta is a scam company. why would a company be collecting tax on state behave
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by neocortex: 12:43am On Jun 25, 2015
laurel03:
Tinubu better than most governor that governed eastern state from 1999 to 2007

Why not get a life instead of displaying your stupidity on public forum.
I don't what you really gain from tribalistic comment.
I will advice you face your life's problem offline, you can't solve them by avoiding them and venting your frustration on others.
A to fun gbemu.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by 400billionman: 3:52am On Jun 25, 2015
Dollyak:
In my opinion, this probably means some states are renegotiating their terms with Alpha beta or canceling their contracts. For instance, getting 10% of Lagos tax revenue is simply too much for one consultancy firm and I would imagine similar terms applies to other states.
The union narratives seems far fetched to me. Red herring?

With the prevailing cash crunch, it seems some APC some states have terminated their contracts with Alpha Beta..

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by Dollyak(f): 4:01am On Jun 25, 2015
400billionman:

With the prevailing cash crunch, it seems some APC some states have terminated their contracts with Alpha Beta..
Yeah exactly. Plausible.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by tunatrezy(m): 4:40am On Jun 25, 2015
Spaces are opened for pple who don't av job.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by laurel03(m): 5:50am On Jun 25, 2015
neocortex:

Why not get a life instead of displaying your stupidity on public forum.
I don't what you really gain from tribalistic comment.
I will advice you face your life's problem offline, you can't solve them by avoiding them and venting your frustration on others.
A to fun gbemu.
.... Your fore father started d stupidity before they past it to your father generation... Oloriburuku ni gbogbo iran eee
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by harbarzzy(m): 6:37am On Jun 25, 2015
ednut1:
tinubus scam company established to loot lag and other sw states. lagos has LIRS yet dis coy is collecting tax on lagos behalf for a commission. bt y
Alphabeta doesnt collect tax but rather unveil tax payers who try to evade paying tax and this is y lagos state revenue increases everyday..they are intermediary btw Lirs and law enforcement..they issue tax clearance cert etc..so don't say what u don't know..am not supporting them but rather correcting u..stay bless

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 25, 2015
400billionman:

You people are blind to the fact that alpha beta collects taxes for several pdp states too.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by profosa: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2015
Dollyak:
In my opinion, this probably means some states are renegotiating their terms with Alpha beta or canceling their contracts. For instance, getting 10% of Lagos tax revenue is simply too much for one consultancy firm and I would imagine similar terms applies to other states.

Please stop displaying your ignorance on Nairaland,The 2011 Personal Income Tax Amendment Act,makes provision for 5% of revenue collected as may be approved by the State House of Assembly would be retained by the State Internal Revenue Service to defray cost of collection and administration.How is it now possible that 10% of Lagos tax revenue is been paid to Alpha Beta Consulting.

The non-payment of salaries in most states affects the tax collected in those states which thereafter affects the amount any consultant including ABC can get from the states.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by Reference(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2015
warrior01:
But Tinubu, why? I thought you're a true agent of 'change'? Why why,and why??

The gravy train has not led to Abuja afterall. Oil prices hitting everyone.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by Dollyak(f): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2015
profosa:

Please stop displaying your ignorance on Nairaland,The 2011 Personal Income Tax Amendment Act,makes provision for 5% of revenue collected as may be approved by the State House of Assembly would be retained by the State Internal Revenue Service to defray cost of collection and administration.How is it now possible that 10% of Lagos tax revenue is been paid to Alpha Beta Consulting.

The non-payment of salaries in most states affects the tax collected in those states which thereafter affects the amount any consultant including ABC can get from the states.
You are really naive. Firstly, there are lot of reports on this on many news outlets online. It obviously doesn't mean it's 100% true, but there is no smoke without fire. So the truth is probably in the middle.
Secondly, you must be really naive to think every legislation is followed by the book in Nigeria.
Gosh. I hate binary thinking people.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2015
Dollyak:

You are really naive. Firstly, there are lot of reports on this on many news outlets online. It obviously doesn't mean it's 100% true, but there is no smoke without fire. So the truth is probably in the middle.
Secondly, you must be really naive to think every legislation is followed by the book in Nigeria.
Gosh. I hate binary thinking people.

You have a bias mindset against tinubu, hence you're seeing things from a conspirational prism, if something of the magnitude you speak of is going on be sure that the opposition party of any of those states would have made a piecemeal out of it.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2015
youngmonie:

GBAM..
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by babardos70: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2015
Company Alleged Owned by TINUBU and not owned by TINUBU. If you are alleged to has stolen something that does not mean you are criminal until proven in the court of LAW. I wonder why some people just write without thinking. Half illiteracy is a BIG disease.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by badesco(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2015
Tinubu don waist money on election. he is now broke and he has no choice but to downsize.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by esonuu(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
PrinceFadipe:
Alfa beta is a scam company. why would a company be collecting tax on state behave
alpha beta doesnt collect tax,they dont touch cash,all they do is monitor parastatals,individuals e.t.c to ensure adequate and timely remittance of PAYE and WITHOLDING TAXES while those firms pays into designated govt accounts

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by Trinity213: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
esonuu:
alpha beta doesnt collect tax,they dont touch cash,all they do is monitor parastatals,individuals e.t.c to ensure adequate and timely remittance of PAYE and WITHOLDING TAXES while those firms pays into designated govt accounts
thanks for educating them. I can see a very BRIGHT future waiting for you in tax consultancy. try to key in to your state and imo. R is on ground and with your connection the sky is your stepping stone. God bless you.
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by esonuu(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
Trinity213:
thanks for educating them. I can see a very BRIGHT future waiting for you in tax consultancy. try to key in to your state and imo. R is on ground and with your connection the sky is your stepping stone. God bless you.
tanx BOSS
Re: Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu by rotimilax(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Dollyak:
Pls don't say what u don't know. The main reason of this ish is because d staffs want an increment in salary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Orders Probe Of The Sack Of Unmarried Pregnant Policewoman In Ekiti / BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Doing His Job In Benin City (photos) / 5 Nigerian Female Doctors Talk About What They Hate About Being On Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.