Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze (19496 Views)

Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / Boko Haram Loots Shops, Fuel Stations In Geidam / Boko Haram Militants Kill 43, Set Houses Ablaze In Fresh Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by carzola(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
minority xtians are being wiped out in the North
Any xtian in the north is on his own.

3 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by bamosagie(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
pleiades45:
i think its obvious boko haram has nothing to do with buhari. he has already won the election and yet they are still bombing

Maybe thats what they want you to believe!

6 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by CSTR2: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
This is the same BH that jonathan pinned back at sambisa and other borders now attacking cities with effontery.
With all the hype of buhari as a general i am yet to see the impact.
This is why an educated president is very important.
Anyway, i am still waiting for the north to react.

5 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by betty202020(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Daura President, stop ur children na. how many people have died since u started ur reign?

5 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by help3852: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Waiting for Liar Mohammed to release another statement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
PMB thinks Nigerians ar those cattles he kept abi.

Islamabad

3 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Buhari is giving this terror group upper hand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
carzola:
Any xtian in the north is on his own.
there are a lot of indigent xtians in the north
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by eginacyril(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
is this the change they voted for? ok...no problem

1 Like

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
"Allah's" followers are doing what their prophet asked them to do. Inclusive (Five Pillars of I.S.L.A.M)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by carzola(m): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
there are a lot of indigent xtians in the north
I know there can become refugees in other states and stay safe... cause Buhari is yet to tell his boys to drop their arms.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
All the northern bokoharam spokesmen like hell rufai,gov shettima,lair mohammed and their likes that used to attack Jonathan anytime the terror group strikes have all kept quiet.Can't they also tackle buhari?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
And this man was fumbling during campaign that he would end bokoharam in 3 weeks if elected into office.It is over a month now.we are yet to see change.

4 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by onatisi(m): 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
CSTR2:
This is the same BH that jonathan pinned back at sambisa and other borders now attacking cities with effontery.
With all the hype of buhari as a general i am yet to see the impact.
This is why an educated president is very important.
Anyway, i am still waiting for the north to react.
the annoying thing is buhari behaves as if nothing is happening,he just ignores the news of ppl deaths as if they are not relevant. At least gej will make a statement condemning the killings . Buhari doesn't even acknowledge that ppl are dying due to insecurity. This is exactly the kind of leader nigeria deserves , a leader with no pity or feelings for human life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by shineeye: 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Buhari never condemned all these bomb killing his people in north east sad

5 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by CSTR2: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
onatisi:
the annoying thing is buhari behaves as if nothing is happening,he just ignores the news of ppl deaths as if they are not relevant. At least gej will make a statement condemning the killings . Buhari doesn't even acknowledge that ppl are dying due to insecurity. This is exactly the kind of leader nigeria deserves , a leader with no pity or feelings for human life.
If it were jonathan, most of them would have lambasted him as "unfeeling" and "doesn't give a damn" president.

7 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by themodernman: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
Awotee:
Boko...only GOD knows how to tame dose niggas

While Southerners are busy toiling to give Naija a good image abroad by bagging awards, scholarships, Queen's honour and being the most educated people in the USA...

The Northeners are busy destroying the same image on home soil by killing innocent people and glorifying illiteracy.

These guys are just a thorn in d flesh & a pain in d ass.

5 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by onatisi(m): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
CSTR2:
If it were jonathan, most of them would have lambasted him as "unfeeling" and "doesn't give a damn" president.
people never know the value of what they have until they have lost it.

6 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by ajepako(f): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
aweloa:

i dont know why we voted Goodluck Jonathan again..how can Jonathan watch our ''misguided brothers'' kill our hausa brothers? we need to vote jonathan the clueless out...

And vote-in the 'clueful' President Buhari of Dauraville..

Sarcasm 101..

2 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by ovikky(f): 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by ddugeri(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
CR77:
Buhari talk to ur boys cry cry
so u never still commot frm darkness
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
I S L A M A B A D !!!

4 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by walozanga(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
lokito:

The Thunder wey go faya you branch Amadioha Shrine to collect more power to faya ya nyash well-well.

What has dullardhino gotta do with this now

DULLANDINHO IS DULLING

4 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
onatisi:

he can't call dem for now, he's boys r @ work...Killing Christians.

4 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by bjdon: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
The man who said security would be his top priority has not even appointed a National Security adviser.

He has not seen fit to change the service chiefs even when it's clear they have failed woefully.

No sense of urgency, these human lives being lost, almost daily. How come in the run up to the election the armed forces under GEJ were able to subdue BH to the point where elections could hold, but now they are back with a vengeance. What has changed?

2 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by PecE2Make: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Book haram hear bomb there. All this are they real? if yes what is the command centre doing? May be they are busy constructing settlement.

1 Like

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by walozanga(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
otunsman:
All the northern bokoharam spokesmen like hell rufai,gov shettima,lair mohammed and their likes that used to attack Jonathan anytime the terror group strikes have all kept quiet.Can't they also tackle buhari?

DONT MIND THE COWS, THEY HAVE SUDDENLY GONE DEF AND DUMB

4 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Eyya.

Meanwhile read this.

Hi. I'll keep it short. If you are interested in making money, about $100k in less than 3 months with of course little sacrifice and diligence then i have good news for you. #ItsNotAScam.Google about 'helping hands international' and read about them then WhatsApp/Text me 08055997481 if you're interested. Thanks. #ReBroadcast please.
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by bjdon: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
otunsman:
And this man was fumbling during campaign that he would end bokoharam in 3 weeks if elected into office.It is over a month now.we are yet to see change.

It's easy to talk during campaign. Now he's seeing the reality on ground. Even the mighty US could not subdue the Taliban. Buhari is just an arrogant, ignorant old man, who thinks he's the repository of all wisdom, when in fact he knows practically nothing about anything. His shortcomings are now being exposed for the whole world to see

4 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by IGBOSON2: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
CR77:
Say it loud

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

^^^.......I'm black and proud! wink
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by leo2020: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Na today?? BH has been killing since BC..it's funny that BH bombing still make headlines..

1 Like

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by kwaraguy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
kay1one2:
Islam is lame!
One day you shall get small brain, amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down / Okorocha Plans To Erect Statues For Ojukwu, Mbakwe, Michael Okpara / Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.