Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze (19497 Views)

Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / Boko Haram Loots Shops, Fuel Stations In Geidam / Boko Haram Militants Kill 43, Set Houses Ablaze In Fresh Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by eazydon(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
Are we still one Nigeria?

Keep the answer to yourself

Www.naijareplay.com

1 Like

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Precide(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bsc:
Everyday Boko haram invades , kills and destroys.. Some people survive the attacks yet doesn't serve as lesson to others.. Am wondering what someone in the right frame of mind would be doing in a terrorist zone?. Or don't u have where else to go? Am beginning to agree with my uncle who told me Boko haram is a plague ..for the punishment of all the innocent lives taken by religious crisis in North as well as The Biafran war.
as in, u mean ALL villagers in d n/east shld flee their homes coz of Bokos?? I once had that thought too. But its damn IMPOSSIBLE. Those wey dey refugee camp neva get beta treatment sef. Even in chibok, pple are still living there. Only GOD can save dis nation, not GMB, GEJ CALL UR BOYS TO ORDER- u imagine how irresponsible some nigerians are with dat statement?
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by onatisi(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
bjdon:
The man who said security would be his top priority has not even appointed a National Security adviser.

He has not seen fit to change the service chiefs even when it's clear they have failed woefully.

No sense of urgency, these human lives being lost, almost daily. How come in the run up to the election the armed forces under GEJ were able to subdue BH to the point where elections could hold, but now they are back with a vengeance. What has changed?
u are asking what has changed U have a 73 yrs old retired grandpa in power instead of a 50+yrs old and u expect to get the same results? U can't push old men beyond their capacities ,so just bear with baba. Next time nigerians go open their brains before voting .

2 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by DBen2: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
carzola:
Any xtian in the north is on his own.
north is ancestral home of some xtrian and they can never run away because of BH.we pray for God to continue to protect them.my prooblem is dat some of them refused to see what gdluck was doing for them dat they even abused him .

3 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by TolaniLuv: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Fear North..

3 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Oyase(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
https://facebook.com/lewis.peteroz is a scam

Osas Osayende is a scam
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by chukuli(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
lokito:

The Thunder wey go faya you branch Amadioha Shrine to collect more power to faya ya nyash well-well.

What has dullardhino gotta do with this now
question for d gods
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by johnnysmart(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
Least i 4gt...i thought buhari said dis wil stop immediately he gets into power

2 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by 400billionman: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
We have a shameless President Buhari for president

He is busy bombing calabar and warning Nija Delta boys..

2 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by xcolanto(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
otunsman:
All the northern bokoharam spokesmen like hell rufai,gov shettima,lair mohammed and their likes that used to attack Jonathan anytime the terror group strikes have all kept quiet.Can't they also tackle buhari?

My guy! This is the part that bothers me most to be honest! Where are the northern elders forum? The arewa congress? The emir of kano and sokoto that all threaten fire, hail and brime stone because their people are being killed in the north by GEJ as they would say back in the days? Where are the ICC northern frontiers?? The bring back our girls club?? Where are those that condemned the army for killing boko?? Where are the army themselves?? Where are BBC, CNN and other foreign media that cried out like they loved the Nigerian people more than we do?? Where is Obama, David, dullapo himself et al that all cried blue murder for the NE??
These people are no where to be found because they are all part of the conspiracy that fought tooth and nail to remove GEJ at all cost! Now their aim has been achieved no one seem to care again and then the circle continues even worse than it was!
Finally each man shall be called upon on the last day to account for their deeds but we as the citizens must continue to expose their shortcomings for as long as it takes.

1 Like

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by ahaz: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
otijah:
The Commander in Chief of BokoHaram armed Forces is the President of the Country so nothing dey happen
the conspiracy goes on. The idea is continue the bombing for a while before dulardiho will arise like superman nd the boko boys will surrender as if they re overwhelmed. For now the nation, punch, and Vanguard look the other way after all gej is no longer there so boko news is no longer marketable

1 Like

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by M4gunners: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ghen ghen
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by bosedekemi(f): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
400billionman:

He is busy bombing calabar and warning Nija Delta boys..

Buhari got it wrong as usual embarassed

His boys are on rampage in the North shocked

1 Like

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
crimpson4:
Eyya.

Meanwhile read this.

Hi. I'll keep it short. If you are interested in making money, about $100k in less than 3 months with of course little sacrifice and diligence then i have good news for you. #ItsNotAScam.Google about 'helping hands international' and read about them then WhatsApp/Text me 08055997481 if you're interested. Thanks. #ReBroadcast please.

I wander why you have not used this helping hands international to your own 20 million naira. u dey dere de talk nonsense.
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by omaji53jeremiah: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
baba you have to do something fast about boko.
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Boko haram were employed to achieve something,, now they are self employed.

1 Like

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by bosedekemi(f): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
This killings don tire person. Thats why Biafra is trending ni

1 Like

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by lagdmark(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
holluwai:
What is PMB doing? This thing seem to be happening everyday now... cry
In dose days of GEJ, dey said he was weak dat wen general dullhari becomes presido Boko H. will disappear,naira will stabilize etc......

1 Like

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by nwaobitex: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
Aboki

1 Like

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by carzola(m): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
DBen2:
north is ancestral home of some xtrian and they can never run away because of BH.we pray for God to continue to protect them.my prooblem is dat some of them refused to see what gdluck was doing for them dat they even abused him .
Leave them this current administration would open the eyes of blind Nigerians that voted Buhari... i us to tell them during campaign that the devil you know is better... than the angel u dont know.

1 Like

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by ademasta(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
kay29000:
I really don't understand this people. At least ISIS, Al Queada and the rest had an agenda, and always killed in retaliation. But these people just keep killing for no damn reason. They are definitely mentally sick people. sad My condolence to all the families that lost a family member in this attack. Anyway, for the men out there,if you have problem lastinglong in bed, hitme up on BBM- 7C22F6EC
Drop ya whatsapp number
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by agatson: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
i no u b igbo na jealousy go finish you, Sai Baba Buhari
Ezenwammadu:

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by EmekaBlue(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
sia bubu its ur turn to ansa wetin una yab jonah finish...wht r u doing to stop this nonsense frm ur men,,,shame

1 Like

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by namdo(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
holluwai:
What is PMB doing? This thing seem to be happening everyday now... cry
not even condolences from GMB......something is not right. why not sustain the efforts started by GEJ and the military before the elections? I thought GEJ discussed and handed over to Buhari or is Buhari really confused as people are begining to think?

2 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by bjdon: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
onatisi:
u are asking what has changed U have a 73 yrs old retired grandpa in power instead of a 50+yrs old and u expect to get the same results? U can't push old men beyond their capacities ,so just bear with baba. Next time nigerians go open their brains before voting .

You are a true son of your father. Well spoken!!

1 Like

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by fecoumez(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

J J OKOCHA POSTURE
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by mekadinho(f): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
WHERE IS OUR President Buhari? HE IS BUSY TRAVELLING... WHEN NAIJA DEY INSIDE FRY PAN. OUR PRESDO IS A TOURIST.

1 Like

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Wanted!

A guide Wanted.

a guide to guide the misguided.

For Buhari's misguided brothers, a guide is needed.

Now, Ebuka, come and learn this nursery rhyme.
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Observant: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
omo easy with the names o.

I dey laugh die today

Daura President
President Buhari
Dullapo
Dullari
Babaonechance
Babagoslow
Oldwine

2 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Cyranho: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Surprise for all !!! Follow this link http://jobncash.com/?ref=111577 and claim yours now. Make 300$ for yourself within 10 days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Plans To Erect Statues For Ojukwu, Mbakwe, Michael Okpara / Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri / APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.