Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze (19495 Views)

Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / Boko Haram Loots Shops, Fuel Stations In Geidam / Boko Haram Militants Kill 43, Set Houses Ablaze In Fresh Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by samueld0(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
The Bokos are now having field day in Borno even with the Command headquaters at their door step

1 Like

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by zangiff(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
....na wah. person tire for this ooo
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Neplusultra(f): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
If dese heavily built men are BH dat means it's no longer a Nigerian, Chad and Niger tin.
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by pleiades45: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
i think its obvious boko haram has nothing to do with buhari. he has already won the election and yet they are still bombing
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by worthytalk: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Even after voting for the terrorist, Buhari won't stop killing them. What a life!

5 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by johnson055: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Is only god can help us in the country I'm tired on the country I'm going to Ghana
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by youngwarlocks: 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
ok
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by mubarak001(m): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
...and maybe when the news aired that one of the VIPs blood were killed, swift action would be taken at that time. Govt dont shake body until it happens to them.

1 Like

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Antell95(m): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
sad
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Flets: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
The islamization has probably started with the support of the Chief sponsor PMB.

Someone committed to the spread of sharia all over the country

Someone condemned the attack of Bokoharam by Nigerian army

I am not surprised

4 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
duara dulllard is busy making excuses

4 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by GEJman: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
i dont know why we voted Goodluck Jonathan again..how can Jonathan watch our ''misguided brothers'' kill our hausa brothers? we need to vote jonathan the clueless out...

whats today's date please?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by okeke00(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
sometimes i wonder why we Africans can't have a rethink.
the white men brought Religion today, they told us that at the mention Jesus or mohammed or Allah that every problem is solved. they went back and invest in science and technology, they were providing solutions for every problems and diseases. we africans took the religion from them, today we suffer most diseases and problems. we keep calling on the name they used in colonizing us and yet no single atom of effect, we lavished in poverty. we keep calling the names, yet no atom of change

they produced war arms. they rated their countries as the most peaceful places to live while they send those arms to africa. sit back, brainwashed us and watch as we kill each other while they keep reporting our incidents on their local news

it is high time we africans should wake up and start loving one another while we watch to see hoe these people that made those arms will use it on each other.

#oneloveafrica

7 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by onatisi(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
holluwai:
What is PMB doing? This thing seem to be happening everyday now... cry
buhari go sloooooow sloooooow sloooooow . No hurry hurry ,no rushing ,no urgency , baba go sloooooow . Afterall dem never kill 100000 ppl. Baba will travel to cameroun after ramadan fasting in about 3weeks time to begin talks on how to tackle boko haram . grin

9 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by okeke00(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
gyuo
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by ifyalways(f): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Wey una Baba dey ooo?

I will stop Boko haram in 30 days. It's 28 days and counting. . .

Boko boys just got bolder. It's easy, very easy to criticise from outside, reality will gradually dawn on Nigerians.

Sad for the lives lost.

6 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by fanysteve: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
eneji50:
this boko boys self Jonathan u better call ur boys to order,my pocket my concern certified ebira boy...
sharap

2 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by hansad: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
eneji50:
this boko boys self Jonathan u better call ur boys to order,my pocket my concern certified ebira boy...

Beginning year 2000, through Sani Yerima then governor of Zamfara state, leaders of the 12 northern Nigeria states adopted use of sharia criminal laws that include stoning adulterous women to death, cutting hands of petty thieves, etc.

Shortly after that, Boko Haram emerged in the north and says it is fighting for a country friendly with use of sharia criminal laws. Millions of people in the north of Nigeria share same religious ideology with Boko Haram.

So read why Boko Haram may never stop in Nigeria until;

either all of Nigeria is governed by sharia criminal laws;

Or a sharia-friendly country is carved out in the predominantly Muslim areas of north of Nigeria.

or Nigeria splits into more governable countries.

6 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
nd President Buhari iz busy sharin money amng he's fellow looters..... Diz iz nt d change my neighbour voted 4!!!!!
Sai President Buhari aka papa West germany

3 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Flets: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
pleiades45:
i think its obvious boko haram has nothing to do with buhari. he has already won the election and yet they are still bombing

Buhari is committed to the islamization agenda. He has given room to operate for the overall aim

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by onatisi(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
mubarak001:
...and maybe when the news aired that one of the VIPs blood were killed, swift action would be taken at that time. Govt dont shake body until it happens to them.
and u think any rich man or vip will be dumb to stay in those remote areas ?even buhari will abuse the person
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by searay(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bombing for the 26the day since May 29

4 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by fanysteve: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
GEJman:
i dont know why we voted Goodluck Jonathan again..how can Jonathan watch our ''misguided brothers'' kill our hausa brothers? we need to vote jonathan the clueless out...

whats today's date please?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by jonadaft: 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
eneji50:
You say what
Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by slap1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
The days of Bro Jona were not like this...no single attack on Boko Haram since Buhari entered.

3 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Eyepencil: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Once you voted APC i have no sympathy for you. Keep dieing, by 2019 you people will learn. Foolish people.

7 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
I just got wind that most of the attacks being done today are carried out on Christain villages and population in the North East.

There is more to these new wave of attacks that Dauara Dullard kept quiet about it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by natedalo: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Just before Jonathan left boko haram was on the run. Is this new regime building on past gains or just doing nothing? I am starting to think the latter is the case because boko haram is clearly gaining back their strength as they are now capable of carrying out large scale attacks instead of being the group on the brink of extinction.

5 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by daikale: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
do we still have special task force there again?

3 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Flets:
The islamization has probably started with the support of the Chief sponsor PMB.

Someone committed to the spread of sharia all over the country

Someone condemned the attack of Bokoharam by Nigerian army

I am not surprised
minority xtians are being wiped out in the North

5 Likes

Re: 42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze by carzola(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Buhari before you KONTINU your paparazi tour around the world tell your boys to calm down.. thank u. undecided EWU

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland / Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists / Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.