Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) (60534 Views)

Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by jude33084(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
FIRST TO COMMENT ON THE 3RD PAGE grin

@TOPIC; MAYBE SHE HAD IT ALL NIGHT LOOOOONG tongue
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by denisbath(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
donphilopus:
That must be Senator Stealer Oduah. She's a newcomer, so she would be sitting at the back. Those of you saying it's Mrs Remi Tinubu, it's not possible cos she's a ranking Senator and as such, wouldn't be sitting at the back seat!
if mumu talk u go knw.common stella wey knw b tribe name u no fit spell,i knw blame u,una leader(buhari).na illiterate,all of u go b d same
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by wordbank(m): 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
The Wadrope allowee covers bedspread, bedsheets, pillowcase only say dem never sew her own finish
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by tpiadotcom: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
41000 views just to watch someone sleeping, o ga.

smh.

who dey watch una wey dey watch other people btw?

or una no dey sleep ni?
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by BCJAY(f): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
THIS IS FASTING PERIOD MAYBE IT IS .THE STRESS OF WAKING TO PREPARE AND WHAT HAVE YOU .
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by Aaam(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
all is well na nija she dey;assuming na china eh,she would av been sentenced 2 death(dat china presido wicked die,he condemned his defence minister 2 death)...dat y i love ma country...proudly nigerian
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by FUTYGUY(m): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Why do we have green and red chambers. The woman sleeping in the picture is seating on a black seat, which means she is a worker in the national assembly nairalanders
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by babiskinado(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
My guy clean your TV b4 u post stuff on NL lol
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by Eshinery(m): 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
opmoore:
As I am trolling my own Jeje on the Ongoing Red Chamber Sitting ,Na so I spot the first Sleeper in the 8th National Assembly
at the end sleeping[s]
opmoore:
As I am trolling my own Jeje on the Ongoing Red Chamber Sitting ,Na so I spot the first Sleeper in the 8th National Assembly
at the end sleeping[/s]
opmoore:
at the end of the day alert must ring
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by TheAdvocate(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
donphilopus:
That must be Senator Stealer Oduah. She's a newcomer, so she would be sitting at the back. Those of you saying it's Mrs Remi Tinubu, it's not possible cos she's a ranking Senator and as such, wouldn't be sitting at the back seat!

Senators don't seat according to ranking except the principal members. First row seat is for principal officers.
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by YetieLee(f): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
olapluto:
Her wardrobe allowance was spent on sleeping pills. Or maybe she don get belle.
Hahahahahahehehehehahahaha.......u don mean anm b4?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by mikron(m): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
and how do u know she is the 1st Sleeper abi u dey follow dem go their senate sittings?
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by Emerald988(f): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=donphilopus post=35102494]That must be Senator Stealer Oduah. She's a newcomer, so she would be sitting at the back. Those of you saying it's Mrs Remi Tinubu, it's not possible cos she's a ranking Senator and as such, wouldn't be sitting at the back seat![/quote
You can't even spell her name but u can hate
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by Emerald988(f): 6:53am On Jun 25, 2015
donphilopus:
You can't even spell her name but u can hate
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by FOREXMARTS: 7:32am On Jun 25, 2015
opmoore:

Why won't they sleep when they spend their nights partying up and down till dawn. Stupid people.
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by tsephanyah(f): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2015
just passing by

I pass
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by kellyAB: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2015
I am reacting to the post titled "first sleeper at NASS" the lady sleeping in the picture is not a legislator but one of the Ad hoc staff, they seat at the back of the chamber, see the seat she is sitting on different from the red collapsible red seat ni saw this lady yesterday on NTA news, they don,t contribute, this kind of people don't have any job been in the NASS another drain pipe that need to be blocked.
Re: First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) by ChinoJeff: 1:52am On Jul 16, 2015
Na so she dey sleep later she go tell her pple nothing was given to her for them. If she from my state i no vote her again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees / Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. / Come Out To Protest On June 12 If You Think You Can—Nigerian Soldier Threatens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.