Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... (43491 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Prophet TB Joshua Was Right, See Proof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Makweembo: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
See what ol' TBJ just posted on Twitter - "The man that is poor is not one that has no money but one without a dream." - TB Joshua #ThisIsMyStory #DontGiveUp

Inspiring!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by kilode100(f): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Yawns*

7 Likes

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by demmy0325(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Mogidi: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
I thought he was born in a manger, this house is by far better than a manger.
grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by temitemi1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
The story has changed.

6 Likes

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Pavore9: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Everyone was born somewhere!

13 Likes

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Nosa77(m): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
This is his school. He's been posting pics on FB and IG.

He wrote: "In my spiritual walk with God I have experienced both good and hard times. Who knows what would have happened if those temporary stops did not come at intervals? Consider how my education suffered epileptic fits; today I am in school, the next day I am out, especially for want of money. I don’t want to call it poverty because the man that is poor is not the one who has no money but one without a dream. Children of destiny can never be poor, though they may experience temporary lacks.

"Before I knew it, I had gone around six different colleges in less than one year. I enrolled for JAMB four times and on each occasion, it was either I forgot my acknowledgement card and other necessary documents or there was an accident on the way to examination venues. People who saw what was happening to me simply attributed my predicament to either sin or non-seriousness on my part. But those with the maturity that comes from faith, like my mother, saw it as mere stopping intervals/ natural stops in my spiritual walk with God.

"I began to look at whatever came my way with a mind whose focus was on God alone, I mean, the maturity that comes from faith in the finished works of our Lord Jesus Christ. I knew my case was already settled in Heaven. Here I am today in your midst; I can boast of what God is doing for us. Hallelujah! You are all witnesses.

"To those who have no fast legs, no sugar coated mouth and who are without human help - there is no excuse for failure...
"Are you rejected? Come to Jesus - He is your Companion! Are you abandoned? Come to Jesus - He is your Comforter! Are you without help? Come to Jesus – He is your Helper!" - TB Joshua

http://www.facebook.com/tbjministries

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Makweembo: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
There's also a video on YT...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GYFIwoeet8

One thing is clear - this guy knew he was going to be great right from a young age. Destiny!

6 Likes

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by xpac01(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
It's like papa wants to go into politics. Why all this rolling out of pictures na?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Makweembo: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
xpac01:
It's like papa wants to go into politics. Why all this rolling out of pictures na?

Politics Never! I think it's 'cos it was his birthday last week - so he's using this as an opportunity to show people his background and encourage them that there's NO EXCUSE for failure!

17 Likes

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by bosedekemi(f): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
No wonder he has been extorting money from people shocked Poor him undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by xpac01(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Makweembo:

Politics Never! I think it's 'cos it was his birthday last week - so he's using this as an opportunity to show people his background and encourage them that there's NO EXCUSE for failure!
owk!

1 Like

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by petux(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Jesus wey dae kon born where dem dae sheep dae live nko
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by wildchild1: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Inspiring caption! That fact that you're born poor doesn't make you to be poor for the rest of your life,my friends THINK and do something positive

In other news,30pairs of TOMS available for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Okays
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
so? sad or we should start doing pilgrimage where he was born.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by fatdon2(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
EMMANUEL !!! This shows that never a situation Jesus cannot change, truly
the hand of God is upon you prophet
TB Joshua.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by saxwizard(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by EMMYB0Y(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by williams368(m): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ok
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
shocked
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by henchamb(m): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
He didnt allow his background to put his back on the ground

1 Like

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by wisefizz(m): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
uh.... bak den babes go dey use am rub am

bt nw he is using them rub am like rubb...

o ga ooo
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Every great man has a story to tell.. life just have a way of panning out well for those who believe...

Tb joshua, another yoruba son making us proud..haterz gonna hate

2 Likes

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Rilwayne001: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
So, whats our business with this
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by niceguy7(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm......life!
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by sexaddict08(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
God is Wonderful
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Bonapart(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by henchamb(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
crusadistic:
so? sad or we should start doing pilgrimage where he was born.

Bad belle but u will millions of naira to travel to see where paul n co lived.
That is if u have travelling passport tongue

1 Like

Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by pryd(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dry bones shall rise again grin
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by freshness2020: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Freshnex:
shocked
I like ur moniker!
Re: This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Na Godwin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government / Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy / Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.