Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) (5287 Views)

Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy / The Pains Of A Busty Lady. / IN PAINS! My Gf Kicked Me In The Balls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by Nmeri17: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2015
learning really never stops. after all these years, today I'm just learning that the east is a region in Nigeria. awesome smiley
malele:

East is a region in Nigeria
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by malele(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2015
ihedinobi2:
malele, sorry about the hurt. Contrary to your thinking, young women do not really hate being sexually propositioned before marriage. An expression of sexual interest makes a woman feel attractive. It doesn't repulse her. In fact, it arouses her own sexual interest in you. Speaking typically, of course.

That is what went wrong. Women of today make a huge deal out of sexual desire. That colors their definition of love and makes them decide a lot of things about you.

I leave the solution to your morals and imagination.

But she wolud have discussed that with me and give me time to see whether i have changed.
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by ihedinobi2: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2015
malele:

But she wolud have discussed that with me and give me time to see whether i have changed.

My brother, women aren't in a hurry to tell anyone that they like sex. They don't want to be seen as slüts. That's one reason they find it easier to be with guys with few scruples about their sexual behavior, for example, players. That way, if they indulge themselves it is easier to say that a man deceived them (and it is true but it is hard to deceive a person who hasn't deceived themselves first).

I don't know what your attitude toward religion is but I'm a Christian so I will speak from that perspective. I know that women like sex. I know that they like it considerably more than even they realize. I have some experience to advise me on that. But as a Christian I don't take sexual desire lightly. As the Bible says, you cannot take fire into your bosom and not expect to be burned. Whether it is normal male libido or not, I have a rather large sexual appetite so I take pains to avoid temptation when it comes to sex.

I learned to focus on making friends with women I like and then give it time to see what happens. If we sync, I try to win them into a relationship. My last relationship was with a girl that I didn't find sexually attractive at first perhaps because I looked at her like the little sister I didn't have. I thought that made it safe for us as far as sex was concerned but then we ended up getting our groove on like it was some kind of competition. So now I'm uncompromising about not selling a sexual package. However much women find a man without so much sexual propriety attractive I find a woman willing to rule herself in that matter more attractive. I know the fire of sex very well and I know exactly how it features in my God's scheme of things so I don't compromise on it even for a woman I am desperately in love with (at least, I try not to).

That's why I would advise that you take yourself in hand. It will not work out well for you if a woman dictates your principles and morals to you. Believe me, I know. They will soon start despising you for being so easy to manipulate. Be a man. Stand on your principles. If a woman you like buys them, she's yours. If she insists on you changing without even considering that she may be the one that needs changing, stick to your guns and let her do as she pleases. If she leaves she will make room for someone better suited to you.

1 Like

Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by malele(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
ihedinobi2:

My brother, women aren't in a hurry to tell anyone that they like sex. They don't want to be seen as slüts. That's one reason they find it easier to be with guys with few scruples about their sexual behavior, for example, players. That way, if they indulge themselves it is easier to say that a man deceived them (and it is true but it is hard to deceive a person who hasn't deceived themselves first).

I don't know what your attitude toward religion is but I'm a Christian so I will speak from that perspective. I know that women like sex. I know that they like it considerably more than even they realize. I have some experience to advise me on that. But as a Christian I don't take sexual desire lightly. As the Bible says, you cannot take fire into your bosom and not expect to be burned. Whether it is normal male libido or not, I have a rather large sexual appetite so I take pains to avoid temptation when it comes to sex.

I learned to focus on making friends with women I like and then give it time to see what happens. If we sync, I try to win them into a relationship. My last relationship was with a girl that I didn't find sexually attractive at first perhaps because I looked at her like the little sister I didn't have. I thought that made it safe for us as far as sex was concerned but then we ended up getting our groove on like it was some kind of competition. So now I'm uncompromising about not selling a sexual package. However much women find a man without so much sexual propriety attractive I find a woman willing to rule herself in that matter more attractive. I know the fire of sex very well and I know exactly how it features in my God's scheme of things so I don't compromise on it even for a woman I am desperately in love with (at least, I try not to).

That's why I would advise that you take yourself in hand. It will not work out well for you if a woman dictates your principles and morals to you. Believe me, I know. They will soon start despising you for being so easy to manipulate. Be a man. Stand on your principles. If a woman you like buys them, she's yours. If she insists on you changing without even considering that she may be the one that needs changing, stick to your guns and let her do as she pleases. If she leaves she will make room for someone better suited to you.

Thanks boss I understand. But it's unfortunate I learnt through the hard way
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by ihedinobi2: 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
malele:

Thanks boss I understand. But it's unfortunate I learnt through the hard way

Don't be too hard on yourself, the hard way is how we all tend to learn. As for the chick, you never know, anything can happen. Just don't give up your manhood for her.

1 Like

Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by malele(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
favoured234:

God bless you very seriously...
But here on earth let me offer you any drink of your choice...
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A AA Genotype Marry A SS Genotype? / Is This True?for My Sisters In Christ.. / Who Deserves To Marry This Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.