Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore (20857 Views)

Anambra Students Shine In World Schools Debating Championship In Indonesia. PICS / Ekiti Students Represent Nigeria In Oldham International Debate In Singapore(pix / Anambra Students Win Science Exhibition:To Represent Nigeria in Croatia & Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Ositawap: 7:00am On Jun 25, 2015
Anambra...boss
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Juliesexy(f): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2015
JoeCutie:
Do you know the secret behind the successes of Anambra State, the Light of the Nation? That's because we are neither of the PDP nor of the APC. We are, and will continue to be of the APGA, the most peaceful and the most competent party in Nigeria.

Anambra State, obodo mara mma dika olaedo, obodo oma nke Naijiria, Anambra state ohh, ihe ala anyi. cheesy

It's not called "The Light of the Nation" (ihe ala anyi) for nothing. tongue As in ehnnnnn... I'm so happy I'm from Anambra state. cheesy

#ProudlyAnambrarian. smiley

Proudly Anambrarian. smiley
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Juliesexy(f): 7:06am On Jun 25, 2015
JoeCutie:
Do you know the secret behind the successes of Anambra State, the Light of the Nation? That's because we are neither of the PDP nor of the APC. We are, and will continue to be of the APGA, the most peaceful and the most competent party in Nigeria.

Anambra State, obodo mara mma dika olaedo, obodo oma nke Naijiria, Anambra state ohh, ihe ala anyi. cheesy

It's not called "The Light of the Nation" (ihe ala anyi) for nothing. tongue

Proudly Anambrarian. smiley
As in ehnnnn... I'm so happy I'm from Anambra state. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by cnwokike(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2015
And some people will be saying that the South West is the centre of education in Nigeria.

Anambra ....... always on the news for good reason since 1960.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by JoeCutie(m): 7:13am On Jun 25, 2015
Juliesexy:
As in ehnnnn... I'm so happy I'm from Anambra state. cheesy

That's a good one, J. No wonder you're this beautiful and segzy. cheesy

Igbo girls amaka
Anambra girls makarisiri grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Diligence: 7:16am On Jun 25, 2015
Good news for the nation. Better news awaits the outcome of the World Debate, Singapore. Go and make Nigeria proud.

To Ndi-Anambra: remember the son of whom u're and understand that this achievement is just a tip of the iceberg... You guyz built rockets, etc, by now, u shld be thinking of surpassg that record...
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by tonychristopher: 7:25am On Jun 25, 2015
STEVENcrack:
I thought Igbos were only known for their business and money making prowess..so we rule in academics too.

Igbo 5 yoruba 0.

An Oshogbo - based teacher during a class session:
TEACHER: Who is the President of Nigeria?
CHILDREN: (They all chorused) Lamido Sanusi
TEACHER: Correct! Who is the Minister of Defence?
CHILDREN: Asari Dokubo!
TEACHER: Who is the governor of OSUN State?
CHILDREN: Jimi Agbaje
TEACHER: Good! What is the capital city of Nigeria?
CHILDREN: Enugu
TEACHER: Very good! Who composed the National Anthem?
CHILDREN: D-Banj and 2Face
TEACHER: What do you call people from Moscow?
CHILDREN: Mosquitoes!
TEACHER: Perfect! How much is 2+5?
CHILDREN: 25!
TEACHER: That's great! You're going to remain like this until Aregbesola pays my salary!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by tonychristopher: 7:32am On Jun 25, 2015
tiger28:
i can guarantee you that AT LEASE one of those kids will be arrested for drugs pushing. It is a must!

That is why you are still doing owo mi da ...in Tokyo voice

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Masterclass32: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2015
^^^

grin grin grin !
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by NwaAnambra(m): 7:46am On Jun 25, 2015
kingbasil:

Nwanne mu o.. uzubi amaka... Abu m onye ezinimo... Chai uwa pere mpe..
. Uzubi Amaka nwanne m. Abu m onye Olise-Okpaliko.
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by obayaya(m): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2015
ijbeauty:
This kind news de sweet me die!!!!! If you think say na lie ask my bros obayaya

#ThatIgboBlood
#ekwusigo_i_rep

ha abia...

ndi anambra
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by ijbeauty(f): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2015
obayaya:

ha abia...

ndi anambra

Lol, you have a p with us?? tongue
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by oladeledave: 8:17am On Jun 25, 2015
Server/Desktop Engineer at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Server/Desktop Engineer

Job Description
The Server/Desktop Engineer is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and Partners.
This individual will assist project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and Planning phases of the Company's standard Project Methodology (SDLC).
These activities include the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions.
Participation on projects is focused on smoothing the transition of projects from development staff to production staff by performing operations activities within the project life-cycle.

This individual is accountable for the following systems: Linux and Windows (both physical and virtual) systems that support LAN infrastructure; Linux, Windows and Application systems that support security and email systems; Responsibilities on these systems include installation, engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development.
Responsibilities
Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
Performing routine audits of systems and software.
Performing backups.
Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
Installing and configuring new hardware and software (e.g. database systems).
Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
Answering technical queries and dealing with often frustrated users.
Responsibility for security.
Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
Troubleshooting any reported problems.
System performance tuning.
Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
Qualifications
B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering discipline, Mathematics or physics will be a distinct advantage
Minimum of 4+ years post National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in server/desktop administration; experience within an exchange or financial services organization preferred
Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Unix and Microsoft (preferred)
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2015.

APPLY HERE: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/serverdesktop-engineer-at-growth-in.html
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Nnannapat(m): 8:20am On Jun 25, 2015
Anambra the Land of Nigeria's Real Great Heroes.
I rep. Nnobi ( Idemili South )
The Commisioner of Education is my Sis.( just for d record though)

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:23am On Jun 25, 2015
aromisaja:
brother mu oooo are from ezumeri or unodu or irefi or ifite
Awor
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by obayaya(m): 8:28am On Jun 25, 2015
ijbeauty:

Lol, you have a p with us?? tongue

not at all

afterall i'm an anambrarian by residence and association tongue
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by redsquare(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2015
Anambra state daalu nuo. Ife eji abu Anambra erika. We lead others follow. We come top in all development indices. Redsquare repping Oba, Idemili South. Anambra ejebego.
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by jesussaves22: 9:38am On Jun 25, 2015
Chinachriss:
Anambra, na only una waka come? Where is my Imo? Tha legendary Imo has fallen? Rochas! Rochas! Rochas! Chai, ok na.
My bro i tire for rochas oh. Wetin happen to my imo state?
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by uzolexis(f): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2015
Agbalanze:
Proud Dengramite!
Lux fiat!!

Proud Anambrarian!
Anambra adi go mma!!

Does monkey go 2 school cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by switkaka(f): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=Nnannapat post=35127279]Anambra the Land of Nigeria's Real Great Heroes.
I rep. Nnobi ( Idemili South )
The Commisioner of Education is my Sis.( just for d record though)[/quote

Nwannem Anambra adigo mma. I rep Nnobi
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Themandator: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2015
ozoebuka1:
if u check well, those students are not of anambra origin one of them must be an imolite schooling in anambra.. tnks

It is good enough, for me, that they are all IGBOS... Even if it 1 per 1 south East... After all, that makes the job of development, easier on all.

I'm an Anambrian sha
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by olyivy(f): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2015
lunaticfringe:

Adaide, abum onye Abatete...
Igwurube Okodu!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by somcherry(f): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2015
ochilikoko:
show the light.
I'm never in doubt of our students. Udeoji will make Nigeria proud. Currently teaching in my alma mata. DMGS Onitsha.
You look like someone I have met in DMGS in 2012 or 2013.
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Ujupsy: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
DaVerdict:

Aunty June, this got me rolling...anyway Uju anaedo bros na ekene gi.

Anambra always representing .
You are blessed my brother, oke nwa na anaedo
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Tex42(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
tkcosby02:
Great!!! Hope they wont go there and chant BIAFRA...
they can go there and chant enchant hell on you if they like. They earned their place there... Where were you when they made it to Singapore... Busy hating I guess.

Gerra life bro
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Tex42(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
tkcosby02:
Great!!! Hope they wont go there and chant BIAFRA...
they can go there and enchant hell on you if they like. They earned their place there... Where were you when they made it to Singapore... Busy hating I guess.

Gerra life bro
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Tex42(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rep Anambra State Rep Awka-North LGA Rep Achalla
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by ozoebuka1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
lawanson44:

There is no Imolite schooling in Anambra. All imolite children ran to Imo because of Roch-A*se O-Cockroach-a's SCAM FREE EDUCATION
don't be too sure and stop generalizing...
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by ozoebuka1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

One hater detected....pass me pepper and hot water!
I don't like it wen an individual tries to take all the glory...its annoying!!! that's why I prefer messi to cr7
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by davestead(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
olyivy:

Umuoji ka nsi abia...... Mater Amabilis is also in Umuoji.

I used to be Peter Obi's harshest critic but that man invested so much in education that no state anywhere in Nigeria will match Anambra on that regards for years to come.
Nwanyi oma! I'm from Umuoji too...it feels great to meet another daughter of the land..igwurube okodu
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by IGBOSON2: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
DjAndroid:
UR BROTHER DEY ADMISSION FOR HOSPITAL AND THAT WAS WHAT U CAN SAY. NA WAA

^^^Ignore the guy bros!

Get well soon!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by DjAndroid: 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Ignore the guy bros!

Get well soon!!

Thank you bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Important Tips About NDA AFSB / Strike Suspension: SSANU, NASU, NAAT Kick As FG Moves To Release N40 Billion / OOU Students Ibogun Protest Against SARS Harassment (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.