Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore (20897 Views)

Anambra Students Shine In World Schools Debating Championship In Indonesia. PICS / Ekiti Students Represent Nigeria In Oldham International Debate In Singapore(pix / Anambra Students Win Science Exhibition:To Represent Nigeria in Croatia & Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by ecclesiaok(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Azia amaka
mightyokwy:
I rep Mbosi in Ihiala Local Government Area of Anambra State.We lead others follow. cool Proudly Anamberian
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by mavinc4u(f): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
olyivy:

Umuoji ka nsi abia...... Mater Amabilis is also in Umuoji.

I used to be Peter Obi's harshest critic but that man invested so much in education that no state anywhere in Nigeria will match Anambra on that regards for years to come.

You are right. That man really tried because I have come across one of those laptops he distributed to schools; very authentic with alot of educative materials installed in the laptop.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by ecclesiaok(m): 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
i rep Azia in Ihiala LGA and am proudly an Anambra Boy, my People rocks
ecclesiaok:
Azia amaka

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by gratiaeo(m): 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
SE/SS 5 - SW 0

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Emmanueledu(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Anambra we keep setting the pace for others to follow! Congratz to the students making us proud!
DMGS students always representing! proud to be a product of that great institution!
Proudly Dengramite!
Proudly Anambra born!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by dotna(m): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
ijbeauty:
This kind news de sweet me die!!!!! If you think say na lie ask my bros obayaya

#ThatIgboBlood
#ekwusigo_i_rep

Me too
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by LadyAmaka(f): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
#Proudly Anambrarian and will die as one. Not even mariage can stop that.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by DaVerdict: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ujupsy:
Anambra adi go nma
I represent Nnewi north

Aunty June, this got me rolling...anyway Uju anaedo bros na ekene gi.

Anambra always representing .
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
You see why I love my State? tongue grin
This nnewi girl with chinko phone again
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by RICKYMARIO(m): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
ijbeauty:
Obodo mmanu anwu juru #ekwusigo_i_rep
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by olyivy(f): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Viktor1983:

okwute is the man. he never involved himself with any white elephant project. All he did was upgrade and maintain what anambra had.
No monorail, no opon IMO. we don't need em.
He has set a standard for obiano and others to come.
Anambra people may not know what Peter Obi did for us until maybe ten years time. Education is the bedrock of any lasting development and Peter Obi put Anambra on the map with that.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Johnpaul09(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Credit goes to the education friendly governor of the state, Chief Dr. Willie M. Obiano (Akpokuedike Aguleri), The commissioner for Education, Prof. Kate Azuka Omenugha and to us in the state Ministry of Education - as we are all working together to project Anambra state to a greater level.
Proudly nwa Aguluzigbo.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by tdayof(m): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
JayJustus:
I will go watch them...S'pore here I come again
sad angryfinish that 30pages assignment grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by ammyluv2002(f): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
bulldoza:

This nnewi girl with chinko phone again
Haba! You think that phone is the phone I'm using? As in my major phone? shocked shocked
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Haba! You think that phone is the phone I'm using? As in my major phone? shocked shocked
Lol!
Na your trouble i jus wan find o grin
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Macelliot(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Brugo:

Lol. Niger Delta and Igbo? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Election is over bro. Contract cancelled
The dude is a Niger deltan...
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Macelliot(m): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!!

Na wetin dem dey go "debate"? undecided
Since when? cool

With all doz Yigrish wey we dey hia for "BIAFRA RADIO" from h-insai SAMBISA FOREST kwa nu? shocked
You tried!
Try an enlighten your fellow Northerners on the importance of Education...
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Descartes: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Anambra Adigo Mma!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by ammyluv2002(f): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
bulldoza:

Lol!
Na your trouble i jus wan find o grin
Okay! U don find am now grin
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by sunsewa: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
LadyAmaka:
#Proudly Anambrarian and will die as one. Not even mariage can stop that.

so shall it be,ur faith with grant you ur desire,proudly enugwu ukwu, Anambra is now a reference state in development, where teachers smiles to bank every month at due date for salaries, all hail Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Okay! U don find am now grin
Biko
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by NwaAnambra(m): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Anambra the best thing there is. Proudly onye Eziowelle! When I brag about my state, It will appear as if I am an American. But Anambra is the America of Nigeria. Thank God for making me an Anambra man. EZIOWELLE kwezuo nu o.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Yasirarafat: 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Chaiiii biafra, oya lets go like this bu t abeg dnt chant Biafra there

#tribalismmm
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Trypa(f): 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Proudly an amanbra

I

Rep

Idimili

South

Truly

We

Are

The light of the nation

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Congratulations to them.
Anambra adigo mma.
you were that motherfvcker odinma1
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by SirBlack999(m): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
My alma mater,Dennis Memorial Grammar School(DMGS) LUX FIAT.
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by kingbasil: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
NwaAnambra:

Anambra the best thing there is. Proudly onye Eziowelle! When I brag about my state, It will appear as if I am an American. But Anambra is the America of Nigeria. Thank God for making me an Anambra man. EZIOWELLE kwezuo nu o.

Nwanne mu o.. uzubi amaka... Abu m onye ezinimo... Chai uwa pere mpe..
Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by JoeCutie(m): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
Do you know the secret behind the successes of Anambra State, the Light of the Nation? That's because we are neither of the PDP nor of the APC. We are, and will continue to be of the APGA, the most peaceful and the most competent party in Nigeria.

Anambra State, obodo mara mma dika olaedo, obodo oma nke Naijiria, Anambra state ohh, ihe ala anyi. cheesy

It's not called "The Light of the Nation" (ihe ala anyi) for nothing. tongue

Proudly Anambrarian. smiley

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Others are still bombing their schools setting them ablaze.

While their givernors will be building mosques and sending them to Sudan fir Islamic and Arabic studies.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by Masterclass32: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Outstandingly outstanding!!

Good one my people!

Go there and conquer!

Igbos, we are getting there!! cheesy

Repping Awka-south right here cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by nwadiuko1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cha cha cha Anambra kene nu.......obu nwa diana unu na'ekene

Oko, obodo no na orumba north bu ikwunnem

Abum onye Abia....nwa Aba kambu Ifeoma melu onye ya melu ibe ya!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore by callonme(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
My blog loading..........thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Plea For Help...NDDC has left us hopeless in the UK / Prof. Adigun Agbaje Kidnapped, Abductors Demand ₦‎50 Million / WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.