Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,965 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (547814 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by mumum: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2011
Am so glad I joined this forum,please I will be glad if any one out there can advice my how to get a good agent ve been once dinied at the US embassy in 2009 so since then ve been careful with any document I will take there again,believe me I don't know what to do I need someone to help me out,you can e-mail me on edwardsmith_1001@yahoo.com
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2011
@ House:
I've been trying to book another visa interview appointment after my initial denial but my initial visa application fee receipt is still being listed on my page and it doesnt give me any provision to change the old receipt number to the new one and fixing a new interview date with d old receipt number would amount to fraud. Does anyone who has re-applied for a visa interview date know how I can get over this challenge? Thankz!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2011
mysterysng:

Hey Syndikate, sorry if the tone of my post sounded that way. DIdn't mean the question was silly, just was putting in my advise. I apologize!
@imperious, I am a girl!

WOw shocked shocked shocked
sup? wink
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2011
@Timotee,

Your question remain unanswered and I feel sorry to still see that way. Those that have passed through reapplication before were not around for now. Check back later but hope it won't be long.

mumum:

Am so glad I joined this forum,please I will be glad if any one out there can advice my how to get a good agent ve been once dinied at the US embassy in 2009 so since then ve been careful with any document I will take there again,believe me I don't know what to do I need someone to help me out,you can e-mail me on edwardsmith_1001@yahoo.com

It seems you are desperate this time but to your surprise, we don't have any one as agent here. Most are also applicants like you. Moreover, what would agent gotta do with you reapplying? IMAO
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by solo4deji(m): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2011
@mumum u don't need any agent or anybody concerning reapplying 2 embassy all u just need is to repackage urself and be confident in urself in front consular jst defend urself dat is wat u need.

Agents are not consular us embassy is abt u and consular.

Mumum jst repackage urself and get information
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by niyivasaz(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2011
Thumbs up to you guyz and I salute the great minds on here! I'm new to this forum and all this yl, I've been reading various posts and contributions from you guyz. Please, does anybody have an idea of what life is in California-San Diego. Don't have any idea of what to expect there cos it seems I would be the only one going there from Naijacry. Please, may I know who else is going there or to cities like San francisco or Los Angeles?

My interview comes July 19 in Lag (10am), I pray I made it!

Thanks
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2011
@niyivasaz,

You will surely make it in Jesus name but do you think there is somewhere on the earth without naija people?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2011
Even if you check Mars and Pluto you will Find Naija there.  grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by GboyegaD(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2011
niyivasaz:

Thumbs up to you guyz and I salute the great minds on here! I'm new to this forum and all this yl, I've been reading various posts and contributions from you guyz. Please, does anybody have an idea of what life is in California-San Diego. Don't have any idea of what to expect there cos it seems I would be the only one going there from Naijacry. Please, may I know who else is going there or to cities like San francisco or Los Angeles?

Thanks

It is well. U surely will make it. Don't be surprised you will meet quite a number of Nigerians there in San Diego.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by myforumid3: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2011
9ja full everywhere.
You would feel at home there. Dont be scared.
So who's next to go get his/her visa.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nnamdistan: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2011
if i filled in a wrong detail on DS 160 please what do I do to correct it? I mistakenly filled in that I have two purposes for my trip, stating Student purpose twice.

what do i do now?

Thanks
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2011
nnamdistan:

if i filled in a wrong detail on DS 160 please what do I do to correct it? I mistakenly filled in that I have two purposes for my trip, stating Student purpose twice.

what do i do now?

Thanks

just leave it and fill another one Chikenna
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nnamdistan: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2011
Nagode so sai seedord. That is exactly what I've done kawai!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kildran: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2011
there is no picture on my confirmation of ds-160, is dere cause 4 worry?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2011
Do you mean the Logo
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kildran: 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2011
nop, nt d logo bt d picture. sayin picture nt atachd on d confirmation page.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by smoothsail: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2011
@house: Anybody booked an appointment date lately in any of the embassies? please let us know as so many people want to book an appointment, it will be highly appreciated.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by mysterysng: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2011
@kildran,it's fine.no pictures are submitted at this stage.u would have to take photo passports with you for the interview though.check the US gov website for more info.
@smoothsail,as at last week of may,the earliest date for abuja was first week of august.I dnt know about lagos but rumour has it that lagos has more available slots.(some guy posted it here last week or so. but i can't confirm it's veracity)
cheers!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by GboyegaD(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2011
My International Student Office informed me that my I20 would not be sent out until 7days time. I wonder when I will get it to enable me apply. I may have to send a mail and do the expedite Visa Option or what do you people suggest?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by syndikate: 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2011
@house,

Bought my application fee in may, meaning that l have a year to use it before it expires. My question is, after booking an appointment, how many times can you re-schedule if it does not suite u, once, twice, twice or unlimited?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by myforumid3: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2011
GboyegaD:

My International Student Office informed me that my I20 would not be sent out until 7days time. I wonder when I will get it to enable me apply. I may have to send a mail and do the expedite Visa Option or what do you people suggest?
Mail them to get you a scanned copy of your I-20 or betterstill, just your SERVIS Number- thats all you need to fill your DS-160 and to book your appointment. You shud get a date in early Aug- only do emergency booking if you cant find any date before your school's resumption.
I am not very sure you'd get a June/July/early Aug date as dates are filling up fast. so be proactive my friend.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by syndikate: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2011
@house,

Bought my application fee in may, meaning that l have a year to use it before it expires. My question is, after booking an appointment, how many times can you re-schedule if it does not suite u, once, twice, twice or unlimited?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by tci(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2011
I have a slot for a female green card opening. Cost 10k dolls. Mail me, tcimarah@yahoo.com
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2011
tci:

I have a slot for a female green card opening. Cost 10k dolls. Mail me, tcimarah@yahoo.com

This is not marketplace my guy grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kl2020: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2011
what r u all guys gonna do in the US? you don't love to stay in your sweet, beloved country?, that is full of milk and honey
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Razyme(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2011
can i submit my personal account to the school for i20form
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by myforumid3: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2011
kl2020:

what r u all guys gonna do in the US? you don't love to stay in your sweet, beloved country?, that is full of milk and honey
Career development, Most of us have tasted the best here which we hear is not upto or comparable to the worst schools in yankee. blame the politicians thats eating all the milk and honey and leaving us with S. HI .T. lol

Razyme:

can i submit my personal account to the school for i20form
Thats not necessary if your sponsor's account has bal that would pay your fees for a year, except you are the one sponsoring yourself. Hope this helps.

Who's interview is NEXT? whether Readers or Members, Pls Speakup and show us what you have so we can point your weak areas as well as pray for you.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 5:32am On Jun 09, 2011
niyivasaz:

Thanks

I live in Los Angeles and trust me there are loads of 9ja people in SD. It's a City by the sea so too much enjoyment moreover it's 2hrs drive from Los Angeles.
Hit me up when u get here. Goodluck
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by sixann(m): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2011
i'm interested in studying 4 masters in yankee anybody with useful info?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2011
I was blocked for some minutes for copy and paste directly my evaluation reports embarassed Well my GPA of 3.68/5 scale was evaluated to 3.29/4 scale.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2011
Did anyone knows the available dates in Abuja now? I just got one admission offer now. Still waiting for 3 more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.