Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch (45520 Views)

Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers / Senators Fight And Torn Apart Again ! Over Oil Blocks / APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy Good to see you joor. Like reeaally good to see you!
In fact eh... Gooder to see you.
Thanks for everything.
You're a darling.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Mogidi: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Naso me too see am o, Glad to see you.

You guys are really trying, giving those APC guys fire.

Kudos to you, MizMyColi, oremussanctus, Truckpusher, barcanista, Ezenwammadu, mogidi, firefire etc... Really missed you guys.

Welcome back bro.

5 Likes

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

i love opposition grin
I love am pass you. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Kudos to you, MizMyColi, oremussanctus, Truckpusher, barcanista, Ezenwammadu, mogidi, firefire etc... Really missed you guys.
Where went you
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Where went you
I was banned. 14 days precisely...

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bros missed you too. Where you go?
SeverusSnape:

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by axiliborha(f): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

that's how they banned me to because of what Na..... When they village people are after you....they begin to ban you
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
barcanista:
Bros missed you too. Where you go?
My chairman, I was banned.
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
axiliborha:
that's how they banned me to because of what Na..... When they village people are after you....they begin to ban you
Hehehehehehehehehehe... Funny you, Don't mind those mods.
They can be mischievous sometimes.
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

na who ban you na?
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

See how dem dey ban us anyhow.l was banned for three days for insulting the president
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by joseph1832(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Whoever banned you get plenty sense!.

The person need one very chill bottle of Orijin.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
barcanista:
na who ban you na?
I don't even know, That one don pass sha...
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
joseph1832:
Whoever banned you get plenty sense!.
The person need one very chill bottle of Orijin.
... And one bottle of old wine and dogonyaro.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
FP pls @ lalasticlala
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Truckpusher(m): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Milady......I'm back from my 'incarceration'.

Though the ban was lifted some days back, Decided to resume today.

I really missed you.

Where is my boss Truckpusher?
Right here boy! grin

Them demons are catching hell these days from us grin

Was up with you?
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by free2ryhme: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
mctifey:

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-senators-fight-as-truce-meeting-fails-again/

That is not wisdom it is simply common sense which by the way is not so common in Nigeria. The PDP defectors are not real opposition to PDP ideology; they only defected because they wanted to remain relevant. The traditional APC however have always been opposed to PDP's ways of doing things. It's no wonder they can't seem to trust PDP defectors to hold the brief for their party.
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by dunkem21(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I love am pass you. cheesy

Was about opening a thread for you ..
Welcome back, bro.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by EMMYB0Y(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
that is what I call CHANGE. ... from house of rep to Senate
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
This should be the latest change
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Right here boy! grin

Them demons are catching hell these days from us grin

Was up with you?
Hahaha... Truckie! cheesy

Mehn, indeed they are, I've been viewing the comments; though on guest mode, you guys are really giving them hell!...Thumbs up boss. I like this new title 'President Buhari'. grin
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by sylve11: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
That man on agbada dey tell the woman shenge.......the woman replied by saying, u be idiat. sad cool

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Genea(f): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Where u dhe since, dem ban u?
sighted#gbam missed my boo
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by stunning4real: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Shameless set of people
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by EMMYB0Y(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
an waiting

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by cococandy(f): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lmao

Change indeed

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Truckpusher(m): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hahaha... Truckie! cheesy

Mehn, indeed they are, I've been viewing the comments; though on guest mode, you guys are really giving them hell!...Thumbs up boss. I like this new title 'President Buhari'. grin
That title was a deafening punch as it seems to fit the Dauradullard just fine like a read-made cloth grin grin
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by 99100(m): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't mind those mods abeg. They thought they can stop us from attacking this confused, Godforsaken govt. Sometimes last week a mod(I suspect it to be Mynd44) banned me for 24h for calling Buhari D3(D Daura D.ullard). But u know what , from the moment my ban elapsed I've advanced from calling the dickhead D3 to Dullar.dinho.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Genea:
sighted#gbam missed my boo
Where d hell ve u bin?
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Genea(f): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Where d hell ve u bin?
embarassed my fone got stolen
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by IlekeHD: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sumo wrestling?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] / See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) / Dayyabu Lawan: Meet A Nigerian Politician Who Is A Tea Maker In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.