Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch (45471 Views)

Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers / Senators Fight And Torn Apart Again ! Over Oil Blocks / APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Ephemmm: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Just like i turned your mother to my sex slave grin

Common expression of view has been transferred to tongue-lashing: it is not a surprise how a condom-burst-product-of-pig like you reason through the anus. tongue tongue tongue
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Genea(f): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
We were both banned the same day grin
birds of d same feather
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by bloodkiIler: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ephemmm:

Common expression of view has been transferred to tongue-lashing: it is not a surprise how a condom-burst-product-of-pig like you reason through the anus. tongue tongue tongue

but am surprised that your mother loves forking dogs grin
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Truckpusher(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Genea:
birds of d same feather
I'm proud to be called his friend anytime and anyday and anywhere. tongue

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Let's wait and see.
hahahaah I de hide 4 ur back o. You don move to that side?
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Ephemmm: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

but am surprised that your mother loves forking dogs grin

Because your father was a pig inside Buhari's pen as at then tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by ralph28(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
The meeting ended abruptly with the APC senators dis solving into their various zonal caucuses to perfect the selection process. This also ended in a stalemate as of the time of filing this report.

We voted for change.

Yes,we want our leaders to be elected not selected.

Can somebody help me define change to APC members and Fans?

By voting APC,that's miscarriage to Nigeria. I hope the pain will not be much on us till 2019.

We need 2ru Change. QED!

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Truckpusher(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
barcanista:
hahahaah I de hide 4 ur back o. You don move to that side?
Yeah, Was up na?
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by vecman22(m): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Your Hopless mother is a prostitute
grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by bloodkiIler: 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ephemmm:

Because your father was a pig inside Buhari's pen as at then tongue tongue tongue tongue

And your father is a rabid dog isn't it?
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by madmoney: 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
Just passing..... I prophesied in the recent past that this unholy and ungodly marriage btw the north n the yoruba's won't last the end of this year 2015. Because sooner than later the marriage will break down irretrievably n dissolution will be the urgent n life saving alternative. Am just scared on who the custody of the children will go to... maybe PDC or.... Am watching so keenly engrossed with much interest as d shameful n fighting events unfolds. I beg to submit.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by sweatlana: 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala, Ishilove, this is repetition of threads! You allow the TANIODS bring different headlines, with same message to the Frontpage! Why!

That news was Yesterday, and it was on your Frontpage this morning with another title. I think you should always read the content of any thread before taking it to the frontpage!

Haba!

Sh0t up!

3 Likes

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by brilliant5(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
lolzzz. enjoying d conversation
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Genea(f): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm proud to be called his friend anytime and anyday and anywhere. tongue
Taaaaah,Issorai ,wlc bk
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by ddugeri(m): 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
mctifey:

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-senators-fight-as-truce-meeting-fails-again/

I knw most pple dnt like our administration...and doz elderly fiful b giving Tanoids chance to run dia mouth
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Genea(f): 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I know, I always break the first part of it.
Please come and cane me. grin
hahahahahaha dnt think u wud survive it
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Ahsat: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
U pple are dissapointing.
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Genea(f): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Behind every successful man(oremus sanctus) dere is a woman(Genea)
yes my love,dere wud always be a genea
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Ephemmm: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

And your father is a rabid dog isn't it?

Yes! That was f lipsrsealed cking your mother was recommended: to cure his rabbis.
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah, Was up na?
Bros, na your face we de look oooo

How things there?
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by bloodkiIler: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ephemmm:

Yes! That was f lipsrsealed cking your mother was recommended: to cure his rabbis.

but you're a product of dog's sperm naa grin
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Truckpusher(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Genea:
Taaaaah,Issorai ,wlc bk
Thanchu wink grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Truckpusher(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, na your face we de look oooo

How things there?
Just normal.
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Popemax(m): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros. Them give me 2 weeks o.
I dey see your hand work all these while, Kudos to you
my Man SeverusSnape.....happy to see u...good to have u back bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
Popemax:
my Man SeverusSnape.....happy to see u...good to have u back bro
My Comrade, Thank you sir.

Glad to see you too...
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by naoma(m): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mogidi:
The infighting continues.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Ephemmm: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
bloodkiIler:

but you're a product of dog's sperm naa grin

The same way you are a condom-burst-product-of-a-pig as I have said earlier. At least dog can stay inside the house, but not pig
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Eshinery(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
mctifey:

leaders who are suppose to lead by example continue to embarrass the nation due to their selfish interest
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by francizy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
mctifey:

See how grandfather dey tell person Ubanka, waka, shege, Dan iska... Chai! APC

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by TizaBaibe(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pls let's cast our minds back....wat are d pro saraki senators up to? is it not d same senator ndume dat had direct links with boko haram? Wat of senator yerima hu feels marrying a 9 year old girl isn't a crime..where is nigeria actually heading to?
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by NAJALYN: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Seriously? This is the height of irresponsibility. So what example are they showing to us?

The Senate should promulgate a Law automatically banning for life, any Lawmaker, who engages in physical combat on the Floor of the House, at any given time, both at the Federal and State Levels. We have a lot of these Acts of Irresponsibility and Shows of Shame going on all the time. Nigerians need responsible Leaders not AGBEROS. All should behave and focus on moving the Nation forward. Enough is enough.
Re: APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Like mind group. And. Unity group. Lol. 2political parties inside All People's Confused(apc). Party angry grin grin grin

This what you get. When hungry mofos are among you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu / Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.