Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

New Tecno 7C (droidpad 7) With Android 5.0 Lollipop Specs & Price - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Tecno 7C (droidpad 7) With Android 5.0 Lollipop Specs & Price (20738 Views)

Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT / Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. / I Am "Shocked" There Are No Online Reviews On Tecno Droidpad 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Tecno 7C (droidpad 7) With Android 5.0 Lollipop Specs & Price by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dope phone.
Re: New Tecno 7C (droidpad 7) With Android 5.0 Lollipop Specs & Price by teelaweee(m): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
TechLector:
The Chinese Telecom giant, Tecno after the launch of its first affordable Android 5.0 Lollipop 8-inch Tablet – Tecno 8H (DroidPad cool earlier this month has decided to come with a low price edition of the 8-incher Tecno Tablet, but this time as a 7-inch Tablet – Tecno 7C (DroidPad 7).

Tecno 7C (DroidPad 7) Key Features

Before we jump straight to the full Tecno 7C (DroidPad 7) specifications, you might be interested in seeing the device key features.

Operating System: Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
Display: 7-inche
Camera: 2MP back camera + 0.3MP front facing camera
SIM: Dual SIM Card
RAM: 1GB
Internal Storage: 8GB
Processor Speed: Dual-Core 1.3GHz
Battery: 3000mAh battery... :==> http://techlector.com/new-tecno-7c-droidpad-7-with-android-5-0-lollipop-specs-price/
nice but only fault is camera quality
Re: New Tecno 7C (droidpad 7) With Android 5.0 Lollipop Specs & Price by Olisamarvis: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=TechLector post=35110144]The Chinese Telecom giant, Tecno after the launch of its first affordable Android 5.0 Lollipop 8-inch Tablet – Tecno 8H (DroidPad cool earlier this month has decided to come with a low price edition of the 8-incher Tecno Tablet, but this time as a 7-inch Tablet – Tecno 7C (DroidPad 7).

Before we jump straight to the full Tecno 7C (DroidPad 7) specifications, you might be interested in seeing the device key features.

Battery: 3000mAh battery... :==> http://techlector.com/new-tecno-7c-droidpad-7-with-android-5-0-lollipop-specs-price/

Pls... I need advice. Just bought a new one. But I can only locate the provision for ONE SIMCARD!.
The specification says its dual sim.. So where is the other one? [quote author=TechLector post=35110144]The Chinese Telecom giant, Tecno after the launch of its first affordable Android 5.0 Lollipop 8-inch Tablet – Tecno 8H (DroidPad cool earlier this month has decided to come with a low price edition of the 8-incher Tecno Tablet, but this time as a 7-inch Tablet – Tecno 7C (DroidPad 7).

Pls... I need advice. Just bought a new one. But I can only locate the provision for ONE SIMCARD!.
The specification says its dual sim.. So where is the other one?
Re: New Tecno 7C (droidpad 7) With Android 5.0 Lollipop Specs & Price by MaryWest(f): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Olisamarvis:

Wish I could help with this.
Have you tried visiting Tecnospot?

bbs.tecno-mobile.com

You can lodge a complaint in the feedback section.
Re: New Tecno 7C (droidpad 7) With Android 5.0 Lollipop Specs & Price by madgoat(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Olisamarvis:

I use the droidpad 7c pro dat was recently released. Its dual sim. The sim slots are side by side. One is micro sim and the other is normal sim.
Re: New Tecno 7C (droidpad 7) With Android 5.0 Lollipop Specs & Price by okusbaba(m): 7:15pm On May 04, 2016
pls is d phone ok would u advice me to buy it and hw much did u buy urs
Re: New Tecno 7C (droidpad 7) With Android 5.0 Lollipop Specs & Price by mosjames: 11:55pm On May 04, 2016
okusbaba:
pls is d phone ok
would u advice me to buy it
and hw much did u buy urs
It is okay AF, should be within the range of 38-40k
Re: New Tecno 7C (droidpad 7) With Android 5.0 Lollipop Specs & Price by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
The design looks nice o
Re: New Tecno 7C (droidpad 7) With Android 5.0 Lollipop Specs & Price by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
mosjames:

It is okay AF, should be within the range of 38-40k
40? Niiiiice
Re: New Tecno 7C (droidpad 7) With Android 5.0 Lollipop Specs & Price by hakeem671: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2019
sammyzzy:
LG flat screen for sale,was sent to my from uk,but its farely used but its VERY clean.its negotiable
where can I get it
Re: New Tecno 7C (droidpad 7) With Android 5.0 Lollipop Specs & Price by datyorubaboy: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
looks dope
Re: New Tecno 7C (droidpad 7) With Android 5.0 Lollipop Specs & Price by omoalajah(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
really nice
Re: New Tecno 7C (droidpad 7) With Android 5.0 Lollipop Specs & Price by missslimzy(f): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
lovely device

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telecom Operators Demand 100% Increase In Call, Data Tariffs / Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement / Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.