Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This? (6760 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions / Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" / Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This? by realuvuz: 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Her name is Angela Salvagno and she’s a body builder. Men, you find all these muscles on a woman sexy? Before you answer that question, see photos of her totally unclad here >> http:///2015/06/oh-my-see-what-this-lady-did-to-her.html

1 Like

Re: Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This? by Noah13: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
I wouldn't hit this sh*t to save my life.

5 Likes

Re: Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This? by valmunich(m): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
She took steroids, I think

1 Like

Re: Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
#Disgusting!undecided

I dunno why some ladies can't leave bodybuilding to guys...You are a woman for crying out loud!!
angry

1 Like

Re: Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This? by realtestament(m): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
I could use her as ma personal bodyguard cool

1 Like

Re: Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This? by sogoisrael(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
I'm sure her p*ss* will have no fat, how will anyone enjoy sex with her

3 Likes

Re: Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
cheekilicious:
#Disgusting!undecided

I dunno why some ladies can't leave bodybuilding to guys...You are a woman for crying out loud!!
angry

no be una dey fight for gender equality? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This? by 3ace(m): 5:27am On Jun 25, 2015
See as dis fine girl go spoil her body. I'm surprised her boobs are still moderately big. I think say muscle go don chop am finish.
Re: Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This? by Sahabg(m): 5:46am On Jun 25, 2015
Is that booker t?
Re: Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This? by modskiller(m): 5:54am On Jun 25, 2015
[size=20pt]if I should take home to Mama, she'll just call me to one side and tell me "Deji, May evil not befall you oo"[/size] chai, make argument no come ensue between you and your wife make your eye don swell embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This? by youngberry001(m): 5:55am On Jun 25, 2015
realtestament:
I could use her as ma personal bodyguard cool
and her salary should not be delay or else

sowwie grin
Re: Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 25, 2015
shockwave91:

no be una dey fight for gender equality? undecided
Lol..
Re: Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This? by Abayor7: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2015
Like seriously?
Re: Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This? by Defcon1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is NOTHING!

Check out these MACHO ladies and see the real deal!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2322325/eye-popping-worlds-most-extreme-female
Re: Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This? by abduljabbar4(m): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
There's no problem. I like fbbs though not as my girlfriends. Who knows renne toney? Search and you will know what disgusting really means
Re: Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This? by nerodenero: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
She is more a man than a woman. Why will I hit on a man?

(1) (Reply)

See The Piece Of Rag This Lady Wore To Adesua Etomi Traditional Wedding! / Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) / SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.