Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) (40409 Views)

Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. / Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) / Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by Rubis(m): 8:23am On Jun 25, 2015
Most of these musicians are definitely into other things apart from music, because I can't remember the last time Duncan release a hit music.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by Femistico(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2015
see money, chai baba bless my hustle oo
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2015
AKMoney1:
Whichever way oluwa dash me this money.....

Crush me with trailer of money grin
so funny, I claimed the prayer too
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by alexanderdeg: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2015
Cool
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by uzo200(m): 8:25am On Jun 25, 2015
what can I say? I do not know, meanwhile, look at my friends blog, the guy na real niga with a quack blog, the worse Nigerian blog ever... http://www.touchpapyrus.com
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by theSpark(m): 8:26am On Jun 25, 2015
Good for him.
But why is he using the green government number plates instead of the private blue number plates? Is he in government too
Not hating please. Just musing.
God bless our collective hustles.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by drrid(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2015
Mine too is coming,insha allah
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2015
NEED A JOB THAT WILL GIVE U THOSE KIND OF CARS?? THAT
OPPORTUNITY U VE BEEN WAITING FOR IS
HERE! U CAN EARN MUCH MORE THAN U
ACTUALLY EXPECTED WITH EASE. IT'S A
NETWORKING BUSINESS. ALL IT REQUIRES IS A
SMALL AMOUNT AS CAPITAL, AND GET MORE
PEOPLE INVOLVE, THEN YOU ARE GOOD TO GO.
FOR MORE INFO, WHASAPP OR CALL
08034704620. IT'S A PROMISE THAT U WILL
THANK ME LATER.
NOTE: NO SPECIAL SKILLS OR QUALIFICATIONS
ARE REQUIRED
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by 360musicng(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2015
We will get there soon
360 musicng.com
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by boyesola: 8:40am On Jun 25, 2015
What is the profit of a man that gain the whole world and loose his soul.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by adebrightayo(f): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2015
I dn't need ur flaunt is Good Job I need in PH.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by lokodon(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Self-proclaimers too plenty for Port Harcourt..Duncan Mighty is One of them.

The most popular of all is the self-proclaimed 'local champion' Governor Nyesom Wike... grin grin..
And the 'Lion' of Ubima, Amaechi. I heard he's going to Australia as an Ambassador. See as APC take treat the man.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by denedene(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2015
ready to dash another car duncan? grin

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by overlord77: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2015
mrking3:
Oil money!!!

Not oil money, we call it "oyel money" down south. Lol

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by lokodon(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2015
theSpark:
Good for him.
But why is he using the green government number plates instead of the private blue number plates? Is he in government too
Not hating please. Just musing.
God bless our collective hustles.
That's official, showing it's bought by the government. As the PH 1st SON, he rides on green numbers
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by sammyemmy01: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Check out this shocking discovery from this website below:[/size]

[size=14pt]www.payzawealth..com[/size]
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by day0(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2015
naijathings:
2 cars same plate... abi the car get 2 face ?

My thoughts exactly
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by amanze15(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2015
Ford explorer and E350..... grin himself dey alright
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2015
Ijee4real
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by eyoniggar(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2015
This dude owns a Phantom Ghost Rolls Royce. Wonder why it wasnt put up.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2015
mrking3:
Oil money!!!

which one na oil money
2 cars totalling 10 million naira

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 25, 2015
ok....
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2015
He performed on several occasions of GEJ's campaign. As a portharcourt big boy close to the presidency he might a small illigal refinery..,just speculating though.

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2015
He performed on several occasions of GEJ's campaign.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by theSpark(m): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2015
lokodon:

That's official, showing it's bought by the government. As the PH 1st SON, he rides on green numbers
interesting
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by Donvic4u(m): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2015
Nice one Duncan M..

buh ah don't give a shot...

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 25, 2015
marked10:
Self-proclaimed Port Harcourt’s 1st Son, Duncan Mighty shares pix of his fleet of cars.

: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/duncan-mighty-shares-photos-of-his.html#sthash.zqaIxBN7.dpuf

i never hear his song recently. IF OUR POLITICIANS STOP WASTING MONEY ON THESE SO CALLED CELEBRITIES, THEY WILL GO BROKE SOON COS OF THEIR BORROWED EXPENSIVE LIFE STYLED.

IMAGINE YOBO FINANCIAL RESURRECTION THRU PDP AND GEJ CAMPAIGN........
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by nathbag(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2015
Are the acciDent proof?
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by Damminglola(f): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Who go join me drink dis pepsigrin

I will if you don't mind. I hope it is very cold?
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by oladeledave: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2015
Graphic Designers at Sumal Foods Limited

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Graphic Designer

Qualification
B.Sc/BA HND in relevant courses
HND, OND, Technical College Certificate or Trade Test Certificate
Skills Required:
Excellent skill In graphic designing.
Web designing skill
IT marketing skill
The person must be creative (I.e. able to think out of the box ideas).
Interested candidate must have Five (5) years experience in a reputable organization.
The candidate should be able to work with little or no supervision.
Remuneration
Very attractive and negotiable.

Application Closing Date
8th July, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and CV's by hand as from the date of advertisement, which should include the following:
Handwriting applications
Two passports photographs
Curriculum Vitae
Copies of the Credentials along with birth Certificate
Original of credential for sighting during interview

Send applications to: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/graphic-designers-at-sumal-foods-limited.html
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by oladeledave: 9:24am On Jun 25, 2015
Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Management Development Scheme 2015

Are you a bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian Graduate? Then you are invited to apply for the Graduate Management Development Scheme GDMS - (Supply Chain) as indicated below:

1.) Graduate Trainee Shift Manager (Brewing)
Click Here To View Details

2.) Graduate Trainee Shift Manager (Packaging)

Click Here To View Details

APPLY HERE: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/nigerian-breweries-plc-graduate.html

E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos / Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos)