Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader (24042 Views)

Osinbajo, Masari, Ahmed Lawan Visit Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Pics) / Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD / Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by odomanis: 9:26am On Jun 25, 2015
ibrams:
lawan says he is nt aware of any elections.....so wats happening?

And 11 out of 13 senators from his zone voted against him. He is not even popular so,why does the party want an unpopular senator to take the slot for his zone?
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by olafum1(m): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Mock elections my foot!

Anyway, As long as Tinubu's candidate does not emerge, I'm okay with that.
continue deluding yourself against Tinubu whereas those terrible than him are hijacking d whole Assembly...

1 Like

Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Mock elections my foot!

Same here
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by sunshine1974(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha grin
AreaFada2:

It seems he's not going to be aware of anything till his 4 years in the senate run out. grin cheesy
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by babardos70: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2015
Why are they resulting or going back to MOCK now?. This is the same MOCk that was rejected by SARAKI and DAGORA which led to their COUP.
YEYE DEY SMELL.
This is all selfish interest rather than the country interest. No matter how all of you steal the money, POOR man will surely survive and one day there will be an uprising. POOR man does not have anything to loose or fear. Na una go run commot for these country . BUNCH OF IDIOTS
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by Azumagcc(m): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2015
Ndume that has Boko Haram case? Hmmm! how would Buhari fight Boko haram and Corruption having Saraki and Ndume as leaders? I pity Nigeria.
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by IBBG(m): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2015
All this mock elections, na themselves dem d mock
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by change49ja: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2015
fitzmayowa:

With the rate APC is "mocking" everything that concerns the national assembly, I hope the 8th assembly won't be a MOCKERY...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by Kingspin(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2015
This guys are just sharing money and calling it CHANGE tomorrow they will broadcast that the treasury is empty. Nigeria a selfish and wicked country.
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by nortcentrallord(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2015
daikale:
we re watching
old wine in new bottles

Weda old wine in new skin or new wine in old skin, there is only one sure outcome. It pains to say but the skin always

B
U
R
S
T
S
(Gboai!)
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by princejayboss: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2015
Am not from SW, I don't give a dam about tinubu , I don't and will never support APC but I want to correct one impression .... This northern side of Apc are forgetting that APC is a merger party and as such both interest of the merged parties have to be represented.... Tinubu maybe over ambitious but when he was building this party to destroy PDD... They must have pledged to be one party.. when he was busy spending and maneuvering the party convention from abj to Lagos .... Didn't northern brothers know that his interest in the party should be represented at all time now they want to screw the man who did all the dirty job for them.... If the ACN part of the party pull off the merger .... PMB go then see fire.... I have always said that APC have nothing to offer ......

The winter is coming
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by dannewlife(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2015
Why do they like to MOCK themselves before the real election !
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by gannod(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
fitzmayowa:

With the rate APC is "mocking" everything that concerns the national assembly, I hope the 8th assembly won't be a MOCKERY...cheesy grin cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by kernel504(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
buoye1:
It is evident the lawmakers doesn't want this lawal guy of a person, must tinubu and others impose him? Let them vote for whosoever they desire...... That's the true and real change..... Say NO imposition of candidates...

SARAKI MY ROLE MODEL

To the Tanoids I'm not part of you please, I'm a core APC supporter.
You eeeh!!! Very funny, thanks for the truth.
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Mock elections my foot!

where have you been dis past week? Welcome back
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by SeverusSnape(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
where have you been dis past week? Welcome back
Hmmm... I was banned o

I dey see your good works from the sideline. Kudos
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by taiwo0000(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
How can appointing a principal officer becomes a trone in d flesh for so long like dis, if they had no hiding agenda or personal interest.....

In as much as I advocate for d change I think dis so called senators av fail in their duties as lawmaking.. When they can't even pick a candidate for diff office without chaos......

U lawmakers re disgrace to nigerians n d change we all want #sob#
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by KEMELU: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ahmad Lawan and Tinubu should go and hide someone. APC Leader, can not imposed on anybody.Is it CHANGE , nigerians are expecting ? We done enter one chance. To me APC have nothing to offer nigerians. They are confused. One mouth is going by June 29th,2015.(4years minus 1month). Tinubu silent means alot.
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by Isiri: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mentcee:
Thiefnub is a crook. Bokoharu is incompetent and old and illiterate. APC is an evil and bad party.

and ur father is armed robber and ur mom ashawo.oloshi
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by free13: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Apc...... Chanji
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by Mentcee(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Isiri:

and ur father is armed robber and ur mom ashawo.oloshi
But then you are a bloody bastard. Thunder fire you left nyansh.
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by jaylister(m): 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by Obipat(m): 7:46am On Jun 26, 2015
Mentcee:
But then you are a bloody bastard. Thunder fire you left nyansh.
mentcee, I see u
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by ibrams(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2015
odomanis:

And 11 out of 13 senators from his zone voted against him. He is not even popular so,why does the party want an unpopular senator to take the slot for his zone?
abeg help me ask dem ooo
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by ibrams(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2015
NavierStokes:
Brother i'm wondering too, this his lack of awareness, are we sure the man is not a ghost worker. grin
the man is seriously nt deligent with his work
Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by victorDanladi: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2019
natas22:
The North truly understands politics. Jagaban is fading out with style.
www.
can you say that again now?

grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2019
They encouraged Saraki to disregard the party in 2015. Now they want Gbajabiamila to follow their party. Is an independent NASS not good enough for PDP too?

Useless hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Dimka Killed Murtala. / PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate / Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.