Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly (7968 Views)

Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) / Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by dinachi(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove:
Please, any further reference to rotten puccys here will earn the offenders hefty bans.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation smiley smiley smiley
So we allow it to rot away like that. Mbanu! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by dinachi(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove:

You remind me of my youngest brother. Several years ago, he came home from school weeping bitterly that he was being bullied.
We comforted him as best as we could.
The following day, he came back home with the same complaint. My dad, worried that his darling last born was facing stress at school, stormed the school the following day to complain to the school authorities.
It was then that the fowl's bushy rear end was exposed.
It seemed Lil Bro was the tormentor. He had quite a reputation for being a rabble rouser and a most fearsome bully. When the school management decided to crack down on bullies, he got the rough end of the stick and came home crying blue murder.
After hearing this unbelievable tale, Dad, mortified beyond words, got up, dusted his buttocks, shook the hand of the headmaster and left the school premises in a hurry grin grin
I'm sure you catch my drift... wink cheesy cheesy
Totally out of sync with the situation here but If you miss your younger brother so much I suggest you seek him out and hug him grin grin grin Hope the bully thing thingy didn't rub off on you,though you come across more like a lamb.
I still insist that you reach out to some females here who are fond of looking for trouble but will be the first to bleat to mods screaming blue mother. I believe your little story is meant for them. Just replace younger brother with younger sister and bam you hit the bulls eye. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by snakebeat: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
dinachi:

Playing the gender card on me now ain't you?
I speak from the heart. With me you will know first hand exactly what I think. Well not everybody likes that approah, I admit but with me you don't have to guess.
My dear there is so much pretence in this world. Most people play to the gallery and that is what is really appalling not a guy keeping it real and saying it as it is!
Well if you are addicted to false compliments and pretentious pamperings, very clearly I am not your guy grin grin grin
I am brutally frank. That is my life and style. And I tell ya it had always worked for me even with women.
So take a chill pill and keep being one of my favorite mods! grin grin grin
How I wish all men were like this guy! The world would have been a better place. Women love lies & pretence, but they despice honesty.

Often times I see women agitating against physical abuse, without any vestige of attempt to decry verbal abuse, they are quick to chide a man for domestic violence, without reprimanding the woman. Women also are perpetrators of domestic violence, just that they are in the minority. Physical abuse are fallouts of verbal abuse, if verbal abuse leads to physical abuse, why not address issues from its source. Why should a man always be the one to walk away? Why should a man always be the one to condone her foul mouth? If women wants a man to ignore a woman's invectives, the woman should feel disposed to ignore the man's slap as well.

My brother pls don't be influence by their sentimental & bias sermons. The truth is bitter, not until women gives domestic violence a holistic approach, from verbal to physical, then they ain't ready to deal with it. Eradicating domestic violence requires collective efforts, emphasis shouldn't be laid solely on physical abuse, verbal abuse should also form an integral part of it..

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by dinachi(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
snakebeat:

How I wish all men were like this guy! The world would have been a better place. Women love lies & pretence, but they despice honesty.

Often times I see women agitating against physical abuse, without any vestige of attempt to decry verbal abuse, they are quick to chide a man for domestic violence, without reprimanding the woman. Women also are perpetrators of domestic violence, just that they are in the minority. Physical abuse are fallouts of verbal abuse, if verbal abuse leads to physical abuse, why not address issues from its source. Why should a man always be the one to walk away? Why should a man always be the one to condone her foul mouth? If women wants a man to ignore a woman's invectives, the woman should feel disposed to ignore the man's slap as well.

My brother pls don't be influence by their sentimental & bias sermons. The truth is bitter, not until women gives domestic violence a holistic approach, from verbal to physical, then they ain't ready to deal with it. Eradicating domestic violence requires collective efforts, emphasis shouldn't be laid solely on physical abuse, verbal abuse should also form an integral part of it..

Great words!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Ishilove: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
dinachi:

Totally out of sync with the situation here but If you miss your younger brother so much I suggest you seek him out and hug him grin grin grin Hope the bully thing thingy didn't rub off on you,though you come across more like a lamb.
I still insist that you reach out to some females here who are fond of looking for trouble but will be the first to bleat to mods screaming blue mother. I believe your little story is meant for them. Just replace younger brother with younger sister and bam you hit the bulls eye. grin grin grin

You know perfectly well what I was trying to pass across with that illustration wink
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by mutter(f): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
DzTzl:
How old are you??

Old enough to understand life
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by dinachi(m): 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kimoni:

True...but if you try hard enough, words passes from your left ear and leaves via the right ear
You don't give it room to germinate talkless of grow
I'll be the first to admit it's not an easy process
The same rule applies to the slapping,ba?
If she tries hard enough, she will get used to the slapping cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Kimoni: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
dinachi:

The same rule applies to the slapping,ba?
If she tries hard enough, she will get used to the slapping cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy joker!
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Joy1706(f): 12:02am On Jun 26, 2015
Ishilove:
Please, any further reference to rotten puccys here will earn the offenders hefty bans.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation smiley smiley smiley
Thank you abeg. A certain somborry knows no other words but that
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by 5minsmadness: 12:04am On Jun 26, 2015
Joy1706:

YOU ARE NOT BRUTALLY FRANK. YOU ARE BRUTALLY STOOPID!!!!
@ishilove
I am watching this thread with keen interest.

This is the second time this moniker will be baiting dinachi and you haven't addressed her once.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Joy1706(f): 12:16am On Jun 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

@ishilove
I am watching this thread with keen interest.

This is the second time this moniker will be baiting dinachi and you haven't addressed her once.
Chai! See busy body
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by 5minsmadness: 12:28am On Jun 26, 2015
Chronologically,

https://www.nairaland.com/2403739/wife-accuses-me-wrongly#35127959

The above was the first snide remark. Dinachi let it go with a warning.

https://www.nairaland.com/2403739/wife-accuses-me-wrongly#35132438
This second person criticised dinachi's response albeit constructively. Not only did dinachi give a gracious reply, he acknowledged the harshness of his post.

The third post by Joy1756 was hidden before I could copy it in which she insulted dinachi. He responded in kind but got warned by Kimoni and he responded genially.

He didn't even write his trademark "rotten whatchamacallit" in his original post.

Suddenly you appear and threaten him with a ban.

Not a single warning to the other parties.

Looks like a case of gender bullying to me. I could be wrong though.

Still watching ma.
@ishilove

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by dinachi(m): 12:57am On Jun 26, 2015
5minsmadness:
Chronologically,

This second person criticised dinachi's response albeit constructively. Not only did dinachi give a gracious reply, he acknowledged the harshness of his post.

The third post by Joy1756 was hidden before I could copy it in which she insulted dinachi. He responded in kind but got warned by Kimoni and he responded genially.

He didn't even write his trademark "rotten whatchamacallit" in his original post.

Still watching ma.
@ishilove

Thanks once again for stating what is glaringly obvious but unfortunately has not attracted even a mild rebuke from @ishilove
This goes again to show the glaring hypocrisy inherent in this family section. Some of the ladies here carry the attitude home and when their husband descend on them they come here with their stories that touch.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 26, 2015
Any thread I open, I keep seeing this crap about "verbal abuse not being a justification for physical abuse".... This is utter tosh....
I have seen perfect gentlemen loose their cool and unleash Armageddon on some women...
A friend of mine who hardly gets angry came to my house, breathing like a goat in labour one day, his girlfriend apparently insulted him down to his fifth generation, the only thing separating her and a journey to her ancestors in the great beyond was the distance from his house to hers.... I was shocked to say the least, the way he was shaking, I was scared he might get a seizure or a stroke or even go into cardiac arrest and die...
Men don't badmouth other men, especially when the other is stronger, in cases where one takes leave of his senses and verbally assaults another, a duel or a beat down ensues.....
The reason why women continue insulting men is because they believe they'd be let off since they are women...
Women should stop provoking people that can break their neck with a single blow....
A word is enough...

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by eyinjuege: 6:07am On Jun 26, 2015
Verbal abuse and physical abuse are two very different and distinct entities. They cannot be equated as same and even the courts will testify to that.
Anybody can spew whatever thrash they want to from their mouths, but that doesn't mean you should assault them.
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Ishilove: 7:16am On Jun 26, 2015
5minsmadness:
Chronologically,

Still watching ma.
@ishilove

Bikonu, I don't have energy for you people's gender wars. Joy insulted dinachi, I hid it, dinachi responded, I hid it. Joy replied, I hid it, dinachi fired back, I hid it etc etc etc etc

I hid the back and forth between the two of them, and stated that if anyone mentions rotten puccy again they will be banned. Did I mention dinachi and ban in the same sentence? Or is 'anyone' dinachi's middlename?
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2015
eyinjuege:
Verbal abuse and physical abuse are two very different and distinct entities. They cannot be equated as same and even the courts will testify to that.
Anybody can spew whatever thrash they want to from their mouths, but that doesn't mean you should assault them.

It's not about what the court believes, one often leads to another, until the court starts prescribing punishments for verbal abuse, women would continue insulting men and get their head bashed in as a result...
I once broke a guys head for insulting my mom, I don't think, it'd matter to me if it was a lady, mind you, men don't go crying foul play if they get brushed for insulting another person, only women do, men have always used their fists on other men that insult them, smaller men have learnt not to provoke bigger people than they, why then do women think they should be treated differently?
I find it amusing that women do not run to the authorities when they get beat up by fellow women, its only when men are involved that physical abuse becomes unjusfied for verbal abuse.....
Arrant nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Ishilove: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2015
dinachi:

When ishilove addresses me again on this issue, she will not like my response. She knows all these her ladies here start attacks but they will never address them. If she reacts negatively to my response, I will remind her that family section is not meant for women alone.
Their hypocrisy stinks to high heavens!
I have not liked your response on several issues, but that is not the issue here. The issue here is that the contenders don't report and the mods act on the reports that they are given.

I don't follow this section, so how I have suddenly become 'knowledgable' of 'my ladies' baiting is a puzzle unto me.

Mr 5minsmadness, next time use the fucking report button to report baiting and deliberate provocation. I am not omnipresent so I sure as heck cannot possibly know that 'this monicker' has being baiting dinachi.
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by 5minsmadness: 7:31am On Jun 26, 2015
Ishilove:

Bikonu, I don't have energy for you people's gender wars. Joy insulted dinachi, I hid it, dinachi responded, I hid it. Joy replied, I hid it, dinachi fired back, I hid it etc etc etc etc

I hid the back and forth between the two of them, and stated that if anyone mentions rotten puccy again they will be banned. Did I mention dinachi and ban in the same sentence? Or is 'anyone' dinachi's middlename?

Stop being political ma.
There is only one person to whom the mention of "rotten puccy" is alluded to. It was obvious to anyone on this thread whom you directed that post at. And that person was gracious enough to avoid using that word until his second provocation.

Kindly warn all parties involved to avoid insulting each other so this thread can move on in Peace.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by 5minsmadness: 7:34am On Jun 26, 2015
Ishilove:

I have not liked your response on several issues, but that is not the issue here. The issue here is that the contenders don't report and the mods act on the reports that they are given.

I don't follow this section, so how I have suddenly become 'knowledgable' of 'my ladies' baiting is a puzzle unto me.

Mr 5minsmadness, next time use the fvcking report button to report baiting and deliberate provocation. I am not omnipresent so I sure as heck cannot possibly know that 'this monicker' has being baiting dinachi.

OK.
You will be hearing from me soon then.
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Ishilove: 7:35am On Jun 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

Stop being political ma.
There is only one person to whom the mention of "rotten puccy" is alluded to. It was obvious to anyone on this thread whom you directed that post at. And that person was gracious enough to avoid using that word until his second provocation.

Kindly warn all parties involved to avoid insulting each other so this thread can move on in Peace.

Thanks.
It is all semantics, so please kindly stop trying to psychoanalyse me, sir. 'Rotten puccy' was being hurled around so I simply warned the contenders not to make reference to that 'colourful' adjective. What ever deduction you made from my straightforward and innocuous statement is a creation of your very fertile imagination.
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Ishilove: 7:35am On Jun 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

OK.
You will be hearing from me soon then.
I look forward to it.
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

Stop being political ma.

Thanks.

Infact, "rotten puccy" is a general statement, it does not particularly single out anybody, anyone that feels insulted by it must have rotten puccy indeed.... it's not listed on nairalands rule.... she'd need to ban any moniker that makes derogatory reference of any kind to a males Instruments, "that includes penis size and hygiene"...
You cannot just single out rotten puccy.... mbanu... anything short of that is partiality...

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Ishilove: 7:41am On Jun 26, 2015
njokusboy:

Infact, "rotten puccy" is a general statement, it does not particularly single out anybody, anyone that feels insulted by it must have rotten puccy indeed.... it's not listed on nairalands rule.... she'd need to ban any moniker that makes derogatory reference of any kind to a males Instruments, "that includes penis size and hygiene"...
You cannot just single out rotten puccy.... mbanu... anything short of that is partiality...
You're wrong sir. Telling a woman she has a rotten puccy is very very insulting. You're a man so you cannot possibly understand the import. What makes it worse is when one's innocent mother somewhere is being dragged into e-wars.

That is not the issue, anyway. Joy baited dinachi with the puccy word, dinachi respond with rotten puccy, I warned the both of them to desist from playing with puccy etc

Please I'm done with this back and forth. It's too early.
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 26, 2015
Ishilove:

You're wrong sir. Telling a woman she has a rotten puccy is very very insulting. You're a man so you cannot possibly understand the import. What makes it worse is when one's innocent mother somewhere is being dragged into e-wars.

That is not the issue, anyway. Joy baited dinachi with the puccy word, dinachi respond with rotten puccy, I warned the both of them to desist from playing with puccy etc

Ok
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by dinachi(m): 8:00am On Jun 26, 2015
Ishilove:

Mr 5minsmadness, next time use the fucking report button to report baiting and deliberate provocation. I am not omnipresent so I sure as heck cannot possibly know that 'this monicker' has being baiting dinachi.
Now that you know what do you do? Well I wasn't expecting any better so I am not surprised! Like I said many people in this our world are very pretentious. I don't care whether I get hefty bans or not but If any blasted female here as much as try to insinuate any nonsense I will blast her to high heavens. The heavens wonts fall! The partial pro women mod can go ahead and do her worst. I no longer give a hoot.
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Joy1706(f): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2015
5minsmadness:
Chronologically,

Still watching ma.
@ishilove

All she's saying is enough with the rotten kini talk. Ah ah!

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by dinachi(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2015
Ishilove:

What of words that insult the dick ? Or as usual it is only females that get insulted? Men don't
If you want to address an issue do so holistically. Of course you will be done with the back and forth because a woman is involved!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - / Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? / How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.