Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late (1026 Views)

She Accepted To Be Mine Forever, After Waiting For Her For One Year (pics) / I Proposed To A Lady The First Time I Saw Her And She Accepted On The Spot / Guys:your First Reaction When She Accepted To Date You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late by EDhims(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2015
hello R'landers, I would save u d all gists. because I want to be brief. I have been after a girl (indigen) for quite some time now at my ppa. at a point on time I stopped because I started getting info DAT she's going after a friend of mine I took to her house. much later wen I got d true gist DAT it was my friend who went for her, I confronted her and told her. she opened up dat he did ask her out but I did blame her for not letting me know. now, just last night she accepted dating me and I have 7days to my pop and I will leave for my state. don't whether to go on d relationship or just back out because I don't want to enter a distant relationship at dis point
candid advise pls
Re: Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late by MEGGATRON(m): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2015
re-edit your title, post, change the word 'QUIT' to 'QUITE' and some other things.

......let her be, you will find some other bitchh in your new state.
Re: Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 25, 2015
EDhims:
hello R'landers, I would save u d all gists. because I want to be brief. I have been after a girl (indigen)some quit some time now at my ppa. at a point on time I stopped because I started getting info DAT she's going after a friend of mine I took to her house. much later wen I got d true gist DAT it was my friend who went for her, I confronted her and told her. she opened up dat he did ask her out but I did blame her for not letting me know. now, just last night she accepted dating me and I have 7days to my pop and I will leave for my state. don't whether to go on d relationship or just back out because I don't want to enter a distant relationship at dis point
candid advise pls

Meeeeen U gat 7 days to fvck the living shiit out of her
When U leave U can try the long distance bull
If it works......
if it doesnt work at least U don chop clean mouth
Nothing gained nothing lost

remember say ur friend chopped the babe which means she is a 'givenchy'

1 Like

Re: Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late by agarawu23(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2015
simple as ABC

since you won't be staying in the same area, is better you let her be cos that your friend will not stop chasing her and she might give in. don't trust our babes wink
Re: Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late by EDhims(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2015
MEGGATRON:
[color=#990000][/color]
noted and corrected.
Re: Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late by Sapphire86(f): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Meeeeen U gat 7 days to fvck the living shiit out of her
When U leave U can try the long distance bull
If it works......
if it doesnt work at least U don chop clean mouth
Nothing gained nothing lost

remember say ur friend chopped the babe which means she is a 'givenchy'

I now understand the reality of the biblical verse 'the heart of man is desperately wicked'

1 Like

Re: Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late by Cutehector(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2015
Fashi her bro.. Ur gona be doin urself a lot more good...
Re: Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late by EDhims(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=35127706

remember say ur friend chopped the babe which means she is a 'givenchy'[/quote]
my friend didn't chop her ooo, he only asked her out and went about telling people he's dating her
Re: Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late by MEGGATRON(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2015
Sapphire86:

I now understand the reality of the biblical verse 'the heart of man is desperately wicked'

please elaborate how straffing a girl is a wicked act by man.
Re: Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2015
Sapphire86:

What is wicked there missy?
Re: Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late by czarr(m): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2015
.....Chop am before you leave ooo do it for the male species, make us proud grin..

1 Like

Re: Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late by EDhims(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2015
agarawu23:
simple as ABC

since you won't be staying in the same area, is better you let her be cos that your friend will not stop chasing her and she might give in. don't trust our babes wink

my friend is also passing out
Re: Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late by Sapphire86(f): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]

@butchcassidy

He knows he has 9 days more to go, so y enter into a relationship just to straff.

Sex is really not as hard as u guys make it to be. It's just tricky. U know that he could just tell the babe the truth and she could give him a send off gift on her own right?

Y play with her emotions just for a lay?
Re: Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late by holusormi(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2015
Don't waste your time , I would have said go for her and fvck her before you go ... But you sound as dumb as fvck, you would never be able to pull such stunt within 1year , talkless 7 days ... So just lick your wounds and go forward .... FYI, don't mind what she says , your friend has most likely fvcked her more times than she can remember ... So do yourself a favor , run away with your tails between your legs, like the little rabbit you are undecided
Re: Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Sapphire86:

@butchcassidy

He knows he has 9 days more to go, so y enter into a relationship just to straff.

Sex is really not as hard as u guys make it to be. It's just tricky. U know that he could just tell the babe the truth and she could give him a send off gift on her own right?

Y play with her emotions just for a lay?

Calm down madam no one is playing with anyone's emotions abeg
I said even after fvcking her he can engage in a relationship with her not so?
Re: Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2015
czarr:
.....Chop am before you leave ooo
do it for the male species, make us proud grin..

Re: Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late by MzzTega(f): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2015
Walk away like a gentleman.
Re: Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late by Sapphire86(f): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Calm down madam no one is playing with anyone's emotions abeg
I said even after fvcking her he can engage in a relationship with her not so?

Smh
Re: Advise Please: She Accepted Me Quite Late by peter4acme(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2015
my guy no dolling, chop clean mouth after all na free to air she be........(givenchy....) shocked

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of An Ugly Man / Marriage To Yoruba Man / Girl Rejects Proposal From A Guy After Showing Up In A Convoy Of 20 Exotic Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.