Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives (47346 Views)

"Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai / New Sect ‘yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi .forbids Western Education, Shares Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Super1Star: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Typo?

You are mad!

More like Okrika education grammar.

Your "poors". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now, fuuktard, let me humiliate your dumb arsse more. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell me why you came to conclude so CONFIDENTLY that I am a Northerner. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are that dumb? grin grin grin grin

Ko ni da fun gbogbo abule e!

Oloriburuku! Omo Ale!

Dumb as fuuk!

Na Boko Haram go kill you in Jesus name.

Ori e ti buru ni orun.

Ko de ni da fun e.

Dumbest Dumbo
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Sagamite(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Super1Star:

Ori e ti buru ni orun.

Ko de ni da fun e.

Dumbest Dumbo

Can you see that you are a cretinous fuuktard? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Product of a failed education system.

You need to be shot.

1 Like

Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by SirShymexx: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
WTF? - Superstar1 like Lupe with no fiasco, why did you let sagafaggit the dumbest mofo on this forum troll you? grin

You should've shouted me - I've got his medicine! grin
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Sagamite(m): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
SirShymexx:
WTF? - Superstar1 like Lupe with no fiasco, why did you let sagafaggit the dumbest mofo on this forum troll you? grin

You should've shouted me - I've got his medicine! grin

Dumb fuuktard!

RUN! angry
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
lucilicious:
I believe it all goes back to d muslim community....their false prophets r too much,teaching pple wrong doctrines which dey foolishly act on,if only their prophets r real n not so confused....I don't c wats so peaceful about dis islam religion,all over d world,dis sons of ishmeal r causing trouble just like their forefathers...is in d blood,I don't blame dem

I don't know the "many" prophets you speak of. Whoever chooses to be a miscreant, he is on his own, but I ask, what makes these people muslims? Smh

https://www.nairaland.com/2403179/religion-2050-depth-analysis

"It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, that He may make it prevail over all other religions, no matter how much the disbelievers detest it." [Al-Qur'an 61:9]
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by isalegan2: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lukmann:

lol..lemme explain..the shahada is a declaration made by a convert or anyone in the muslim fold to affirm his belief in Allah as the only one who deserves to be worshipped and to belief in the prophethood of Muhammad and other prophets before.it is uttered by d mouth and affirmed in the heart.its just dat sum so called muslim just say it without contemplating on the meaning.

as for the sunni n shia.
the sunni also known as the firqat ul najiyah (the saved sect) or ahlus sunnah (people of the sunnah) are those who follow the prophet in all he does both in belief n in methodology..
the word sunnah means a path but islamically it means following the prophet

as for the shia there is ljmaa ulama (consensus among scholars) that they r nt muslims. interestingly these group started after d demise of the prophet.the became disbelievers as a result of of disbelief in prophet n his companions n also in his methodology. the shia also are also known as ashariyyah (the twelvers) bcus they r also subdivided into twelve group with each group having a minimum of four other subgroup.. they've gone astray in aqeedah n manhaj.

for the non muslims they would think the shias r muslims bt in reality they r not

shocked {{{Paging LagosShia}}} cheesy
Re: New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives by Lukmann(m): 6:26am On Jun 29, 2015
isalegan2:

shocked {{{Paging LagosShia}}} cheesy
lol... wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu, Adeola Win, Ashafa Loses / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos / Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.