Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

What Fruit Could This Be? - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Fruit Could This Be? (49425 Views)

What Fruit Is This? / About Niyya Farms - Farm Pride Fruit Juice And Yogurt / Where To Find Manufacturer Of Drying Machine For Dried Fruit Processing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by felifeli: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Neduzze5:
In my farm, I saw this fruit/tree. Its been there for years but it just recently started fruiting.

I'm still wondering what fruit/tree it could be.
Wanted to cut it down but decided to ask before going further. Who knows, it could be a money spinning fruit cheesy

Who can help me out?

Pavore9, Farmtech and others please
[size=18pt]
No because of hunger eat am o!! Go ask Aregbesola for your salary grin grin grin [/size]
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by Neduzze5(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
felifeli:

[size=18pt]
No because of hunger eat am o!! Go ask Aregbesola for your salary grin grin grin [/size]

I no dey Osun ooh and my governor no dey owe cheesy
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by Mbediogu(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
tpiander:

bro, quit the lying.

that brick wall does not look like its in Nigeria. Its not damp enough for the moss on it which is light brown btw instead of dark green.

The brickwall focus of your boldness is inferior to any I know in Asokoro, Lekki and Victoria Island. You may stick with your adamance Bros.
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by Dannan: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Neduzze5:
In my farm, I saw this fruit/tree. Its been there for years but it just recently started fruiting.

Wanted to cut it down but decided to ask before going further. Who knows, it could be a money spinning fruit cheesy

Who can help me out?

it looks like the local apple, cut the inside let's see, it's quite soft than the normal green apples. But I'm not too sure.
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by tpiander: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mbediogu:

The brickwall focus of your boldness is inferior to any I know in Asokoro, Lekki and Victoria Island. You may stick with your adamance Bros.

your own boldness in the boldfaced lies you are spewing, surpasses anything else here in inferiority.

besides, you said you were referring to the East, not Abuja, don't change your story because you were caught.

let me repost your comment so you can view it properly:

Mbediogu:

It is not a fruit. It is a berry found in farmlands. In my part of Igboland we call it 'Ubere'. It comes in red and white color. It is wild but people are cultivating it in their backyards because of fast diappearnce of farmlands in Igboland.
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by daclint(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Na this fruit boko dey use brain wash all those suicide bombers
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by nwadiuko1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ok that's fruit of the loom grin

1 Like

Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by luvprince4real(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
U know d fruit by tasting.. Taste and tell us, that is if .................................

#abeg who see nneoma for me??
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by Neduzze5(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
tpiander:

your own boldness in the boldfaced lies you are spewing, surpasses anything else here in inferiority.

besides, you said you were referring to the East, not Abuja, don't change your story because you were caught.

let me repost your comment so you can view it properly:

That's not a brick wall oh.. It's the normal 6 inches sand and cement blocks we all are used to. Just that age and weather conditions have changed it's look.
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by readone1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Neduzze5:

Who can help me out?

my opinion I have seen such fruit before
if you dissect the fruit into 2 halves you will find insects and some of these insects are alive
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nairalanders una 2 funny, some dey book space, odas dey comment funny comments, una no go fit kill me, una hear, hahhhaahhhaaaa
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by lovelyadeola(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Small applecheesy

Oya checkout my signature if you have micro penis or small manhood.
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by AsanwaKC(f): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
400billionman:

I mean Oops !

daaaaaa!
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by Mrbiggies(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Cherry tomatoes
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
apes and monkeys good
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
thecommunist:
are u already waiting for him across the bridge?
Adam cross the bridge when he ate
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
It's called pomegranate (my spelling could be wrong but it's pronunciation sound like that).go to yr dictionary or google to search for it.
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by kd11: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
It looks like Radish to me.
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by bisotec(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
it is fig fruit
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by ogahug: 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Neduzze5:

Who can help me out?

I don'know what it is called in English but in my village it is called 'akpuru' and it is also edible. The premature one and ripe ones have better tastes than the mature but unriped one. However, I prefer the premature ones. Check out the tastes of the three categories
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by Chestar5(f): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
bisotec:
it is fig fruit

Exactly dearwink, its a fig, we just knew too at home after some google search, heard it cures some ailments
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by Chestar5(f): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
ogahug:
I don'know what it is called in English but in my village it is called 'akpuru' and it is also edible. The premature one and ripe ones have better tastes than the mature but unriped one. However, I prefer the premature ones. Check out the tastes of the three categories

Thats also what we call it, are u from OHAFIA?
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmmmm. Looks like blokos enlargement fruit to me.
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Neduzze5:

Who can help me out?

pomegranate
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
...d name is fruit of course

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
...d name is fruit of course

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by strongboi(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
This is fig fruit. Its edible, sweet, i tasted it back then. Its called "opoto" in Yoruba language.
Adam and Eve clad themselves with fig leaves (Genesis 3:7)
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
shamecurls:
Pinemangopawpaw
Hahahahaha you no well
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by ojimbo(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
it is widely eaten by birds, not actually good for human because it has a lot of ants in it and moreover it is not as juicy as you imagine. final conclusion. it is harmful to health
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by argob44(f): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
adam and eve apple
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by babiskinado(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
It must be the forbidden fruit. Pls tread carefully.
Re: What Fruit Could This Be? by AzontoGhost(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
watermelon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Big Puff Adder Killed Where I Was Clearing Land For Cultivation (Photos) / 17 Health Benefits Of Ewe Akintola, CHROMOLAENA ODORATA / Indian Garri Being Sold In Nigerian Supermarkets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.