Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,462 members, 7,861,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight (44405 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge / Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine / PDP Chief: Anyim Tricked Jonathan To Sign N1.2b Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by Psalmmie001(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
princetigris:
Why this man dey fear to accept free visa to U.S.A? A land flowing with milk and honey.....

If to say na U.. U qo accept am?? Wicked somebody cheesy
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by kayor62: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
soe:
can't he afford a private jet?
he can but won't buy now
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
yoruba=fear
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
princetigris:
Why this man dey fear to accept free visa to U.S.A? A land flowing with milk and honey.....

Which USA is flowing with milk and honey. Come here now and work your ass out.
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by gni7770: 2:22am On Jun 26, 2015
the brains behind this evils ar not as useful as Buruji to the citizens of Nigeria. The creator of those U hv helped wouldnt let U down ,Insha Allah,I dont know U bt I love ppl that give out of their little. I think we should leave the man called Senator Kashamu with the legal battle and I know soon or later it will end somewhere. If court says he has case to answer in US Nigerian Govt will definitely board him (KASHAMU) to America, but, if US cannot prove their case beyond reasonable doubt like that of UK COURT OF LAW, are we going to write apology News, Letters or Messages to him? My dear brothers and sisters, Nigeria is not a BANANA Republic or are we saying American can submit their Citizens to any of AFRICAN CONTINENT? MARGARET THATCHER SON CASE FOR EXAMPLE.
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by millionboi(m): 6:17am On Jun 26, 2015
A land dat made him whom he is
princetigris:
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by odomanis: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2015
sammyj:
OMG Guilty conscience will continue to hunt this man. The fear of PMB is the beginning of wisdom for Kashamu! !! shocked cheesy grin grin

Are you not surprised that Kashamu doesn't fly on private jet? How much did he pay for the flight that will make him risk his life in an aircraft that has been reported faulty, minor or major? People of his worth don't take such chances. As small as I am, if I board a bus and they announce that they are fixing a minor problem before take off, I surely disembark from that bus. So Kashamu did the right thing, after all he paid for and boarded another flight, didn't he?
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by sammyj: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2015
.. cheesy grin grin
odomanis:

Are you not surprised that Kashamu doesn't fly on private jet? How much did he pay for the flight that will make him risk his life in an aircraft that has been reported faulty, minor or major? People of his worth don't take such chances. As small as I am, if I board a bus and they announce that they are fixing a minor problem before take off, I surely disembark from that bus. So Kashamu did the right thing, after all he paid for and boarded another flight, didn't he?
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by nsilordgmail(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
soe:
can't he afford a private jet?
. And if he have one u'l be d one to first call him ole and all sort of names...una ehn!!
Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by Spybradd: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
nsilordgmail:
. And if he have one u'l be d one to first call him ole and all sort of names...una ehn!!
dont mind those bad belle hypocrites

1 Like

Re: PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight by may0001: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- I am sure he must have changed his account number for alert at National Assembly.
- Kashamu would prefer to be paid cash in the situation he has found himself.
- He can not run from your shadow forever.
- Why was he scared? Did he feel the flight might ........................... grin
His hands are not clean. He was the JONAH in that plane. Maybe something else would have happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment / POL 501 The Tinubu Masterclass (sparsky Vs Fisher 1972) / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.